Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Currently running a Fairy type mono, I was trying to get Azuril and Togepi through normal means, however mystery egg was Rhyhorn :c. If someone would kindly give me a Togepi and a Azuril that would be greatly appreciated.

Dan is cool because of Jawsome reasons

Game.rxdata

Hey there, I'm doing a Mono Poison type run myself, and I'm actually recording it all as well. I've done a bit of testing to see how my team will fare in the stuff ahead...and my Mystery Egg turned out to be Togepi. I have the save file that I'm using to record, and if at all possible, could you change the egg to be Tentacool? Frankly, it's not great, even in Mono Poison, but it's useful enough and I want to show off as much as I can. Thank you in advance, even if it doesn't go through!

P.S: A normal Tentacool in the egg is just fine. I took a look over the egg moves and there are only three I remotely care about, and even then the natural learnset is what appeals to me.

Oh right I forgot to list why Dan is a cool guy.

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

Game.rxdata

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

Hey there, I'm doing a Mono Poison type run myself, and I'm actually recording it all as well. I've done a bit of testing to see how my team will fare in the stuff ahead...and my Mystery Egg turned out to be Togepi. I have the save file that I'm using to record, and if at all possible, could you change the egg to be Tentacool? Frankly, it's not great, even in Mono Poison, but it's useful enough and I want to show off as much as I can. Thank you in advance, even if it doesn't go through!

P.S: A normal Tentacool in the egg is just fine. I took a look over the egg moves and there are only three I remotely care about, and even then the natural learnset is what appeals to me.

Oh right I forgot to list why Dan is a cool guy.

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

See attached, hope you don't mind shiny and gave you aurora beam as an egg move.

I'm doing a mono dark run. Decided just now, and I got a shiny Froakie when i started too :P You can decide if you want to edit in both, or only one, but I would be thankful if you could edit in either a sneasel or a sandile. Thanks :)

Done as well see attached gave both

Currently running a Fairy type mono, I was trying to get Azuril and Togepi through normal means, however mystery egg was Rhyhorn :c. If someone would kindly give me a Togepi and a Azuril that would be greatly appreciated.

Dan is cool because of Jawsome reasons

Done and dusted check PC

Currently doing a grass mono-run, unfortuantly got larvesta in my mystery egg, would it be possible to get one of the grass types that are supposed to be available from it? So Shroomish/Phantump/Cottonee

Everything about them can be random, any of them would be useful.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Gave you shroomish since the other 2 are available later in the game

I humbly ask for a Larvitar to be placed into my savefile; for I am currently attempting a Dark monotype of Reborn and the larvitar will be some sort of distant relative of my characters Larvitar from another game, and a razor claw for my sneasel?.

With Premature Thanks...

SDR Cronos

12 12 2015

Also Dan is awesome because he can type and read even when blind which is awesome and worthy off cake.

Preferences:

Good Special defense Ivs for Larvitar? and probably a decent enough boost to health and attack.

Flip a coin for the gender.

662 - Cronos - 36h 51m - 7 badges.rxdata

Edited by Cronos5010

I am doing a Fire-type mono, and my Mystery Egg is a Larvitar. I was hoping it could be changed to Larvesta, since I can get Vulpix from Agate.

Normally, I'd be fine with missing out on Volcarona, but... no guarantees (yet) on Fletchling/Charmander in EP16, and I want to use HM buddies as little as possible.

Additionally, is there a way to make it know Zen Headbutt (breed from Venonat) upon hatching?

Thanks for any help you deem to provide!

Also, Dan is cool because... does he even need a reason to be cool?

I humbly ask for a Larvitar to be placed into my savefile; for I am currently attempting a Dark monotype of Reborn and the larvitar will be some sort of distant relative of my characters Larvitar from another game, and a razor claw for my sneasel?.

With Premature Thanks...

SDR Cronos

12 12 2015

Also Dan is awesome because he can type and read even when blind which is awesome and worthy off cake.

Preferences:

Good Special defense Ivs for Larvitar? and probably a decent enough boost to health and attack.

Flip a coin for the gender.

You need to upload the file that says "Game.rxdata" it should be at the very bottom

I am doing a Fire-type mono, and my Mystery Egg is a Larvitar. I was hoping it could be changed to Larvesta, since I can get Vulpix from Agate.

Normally, I'd be fine with missing out on Volcarona, but... no guarantees (yet) on Fletchling/Charmander in EP16, and I want to use HM buddies as little as possible.

Additionally, is there a way to make it know Zen Headbutt (breed from Venonat) upon hatching?

Thanks for any help you deem to provide!

Also, Dan is cool because... does he even need a reason to be cool?

Larvitar isn't one of the 18 pokemon available from the mystery egg, but I added in a Larvesta with zen headbutt as requested.

Game.rxdata

Hi, kinda new to the forums, but I already played through Pokemon Reborn twice so I decided I wanted to try my hand at a monotype run with one of my favorite types, Ice (as I have already done mono dark runs on other games, which is my other favorite type). Problem is, there are hardly any ice types early and I don't have faith in my ability to beat Flobot and Corey with just one vanillite.

So could someone please put a Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast (one of my favorite mons, who is now actually good with skill link) and a Hydration Smoochum with Signal Beam if possible in my save file instead of my starter. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh, and I prefer non-shiny

Game.rxdata

Edited by Wavesteel

I'm currently with this project here and I need to check all information, so how Noibat has Frisk to see the Items, I would want a Pokémon with Trace, like Ralts or Porygon.

I would prefer Ralts, but I'm not gonna really use it, It's just to check abilities.

Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

Hi, i'm gonna start a new Ice type Mono on Hardcore and i'd need someone to hack a bunch of mons in my file since Ice is not a common type in Reborn!

More precisely:

-Snorunt (Female, named Jewel, shiny if possible), decent IVs, nature doesn't matter

-Snorunt (Male, named Smiley), same as the first Snorunt

-Shellder (Male, named Peete), same as the ones above

-Amaura (Female, named Aurora), same as the ones above

If you think that 4 are too much, or if you wanna change some of the mons, feel free to add whatever you want (i put here only mons that are obtainable late game or not obtainable at all, and i put 4 because i wanna have a good amount of mons for the first 3-4 gyms)

Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

Hi, i'm gonna start a new Ice type Mono on Hardcore and i'd need someone to hack a bunch of mons in my file since Ice is not a common type in Reborn!

More precisely:

-Snorunt (Female, named Jewel, shiny if possible), decent IVs, nature doesn't matter

-Snorunt (Male, named Smiley), same as the first Snorunt

-Shellder (Male, named Peete), same as the ones above

-Amaura (Female, named Aurora), same as the ones above

If you think that 4 are too much, or if you wanna change some of the mons, feel free to add whatever you want (i put here only mons that are obtainable late game or not obtainable at all, and i put 4 because i wanna have a good amount of mons for the first 3-4 gyms)

Thanks!

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

done

well i wanted to do a mono dragon run so yeah so its an obvious one can i please get a a rayquaza giratina and arceus holding draco plate.

if you could can you give me this following team

Gible(adamant male)ivs 31+ attk spd hp

goomy(rash any gender)31+atkk spd hp and sp attk

dieno(serious male) just 28+ all if you can

and if could be done change mystery egg to axew

yeah sorry for the strict ivs and nature request but i dont want to spend hours breeding for the perfect one

thank you in advance

Edited by NovaKnight
  • Upvote 1

Hello I am posting my file as I'd like to do a ghost mono run for hardcore parkour reborn but ghost types are a tad few and far between. If someone would be so kind as to implement Ghastly, Snorunt (female) and Litwick or Golette also Honedge I'd be pretty grateful.

Edited by Damage