Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

I'm on a dark mono type run, and I hatched my mystery egg a long time ago. I got a vulpix from it at the time, but I've recently learned that I could have gotten a vullaby from the egg instead. You don't have to do it if you think it's unfair, but if you could change the vulpix into a vullaby you'd make my day :D

Game.rxdata

Hey ! So I've been dying to do a hardcore dragon monotype for Reborn and I was curious that if i was to ask to get two dragons as starters and the mystery egg changed to Axew , what point in the game should i attach my save file or does it not matter at all ? If i can edit this post and attach my save file i will (which is just me standing right after i get off the train station) . I dont know how long it will take to get another dragon besides Noibat and the Mystery Egg , which i think would be fishin for a skrelp right ? Since its hardcore too i would very much appreciate the grace of you pokemon giving gods by giving me a Gible with an Adamant Nature , and a Goomy with a Modest nature (the HA's would be much appreciated too , and just decent IV's ) as my starters (: I'm not too worried about the nature of the mystery egg bc , well , its a mystery egg ! Reply to me and let me know , i have school but after that i can easily attach my file !
EDIT: I also forgot to ask if you could add a helix fossil to my bag as a special favor for the Tyrantrum event later ! Thank you once again ! I'm extremely sorry if I'm asking for a lot

Game.rxdata

Edited by AndroidX

Okay, I've decided to do a ground type Mono run. Can I get a Rhyhorn, Gible, and Shellos with one of their useful egg moves, decent Ivs, and natures like serious, bashful, docile, etc.? Also if You can edit my Turtwig to be shiny, have seed bomb, and buff it's Hp IV, that'd be fantastic.

Before I go, is there a specific way to install your new file or does it do it automatically? EDIT: My file is on the page before, but if you need it I'll post it.

Okay, I've decided to do a ground type Mono run. Can I get a Rhyhorn, Gible, and Shellos with one of their useful egg moves, decent Ivs, and natures like serious, bashful, docile, etc.? Also if You can edit my Turtwig to be shiny, have seed bomb, and buff it's Hp IV, that'd be fantastic.

Before I go, is there a specific way to install your new file or does it do it automatically? EDIT: My file is on the page before, but if you need it I'll post it.

Game.rxdata I just realized that one isn't the same. So, use this one.

PM'd. To install the new save, simply copy the new save over the old one.

Hey ! So I've been dying to do a hardcore dragon monotype for Reborn and I was curious that if i was to ask to get two dragons as starters and the mystery egg changed to Axew , what point in the game should i attach my save file or does it not matter at all ? If i can edit this post and attach my save file i will (which is just me standing right after i get off the train station) . I dont know how long it will take to get another dragon besides Noibat and the Mystery Egg , which i think would be fishin for a skrelp right ? Since its hardcore too i would very much appreciate the grace of you pokemon giving gods by giving me a Gible with an Adamant Nature , and a Goomy with a Modest nature (the HA's would be much appreciated too , and just decent IV's ) as my starters (: I'm not too worried about the nature of the mystery egg bc , well , its a mystery egg ! Reply to me and let me know , i have school but after that i can easily attach my file !

EDIT: I also forgot to ask if you could add a helix fossil to my bag as a special favor for the Tyrantrum event later ! Thank you once again ! I'm extremely sorry if I'm asking for a lot

PM'd. Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

• Developers

I'd like to do Eeveelutions run. Can you replace my starter with an Eevee?

I don't want any special moves, nature, IVs or ability. Just a regular random Eevee. I'll just breed it like crazy.

Or... maybe I should ask for 6 Eevees so that I can go Eevee-only against Julia as well. So yeah give me 6 of them please, each one randomized (not just 6 clones with the same IVs). Oh and make sure they all know Tackle. :-)

I can't see the upload button for some reason so here is a Dropbox link instead.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7224702/Game.rxdata

Thanks!

I'd like to do Eeveelutions run. Can you replace my starter with an Eevee?

I don't want any special moves, nature, IVs or ability. Just a regular random Eevee. I'll just breed it like crazy.

Or... maybe I should ask for 6 Eevees so that I can go Eevee-only against Julia as well. So yeah give me 6 of them please, each one randomized (not just 6 clones with the same IVs). Oh and make sure they all know Tackle. :-)

I can't see the upload button for some reason so here is a Dropbox link instead.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7224702/Game.rxdata

Thanks!

Done and PM'd. Enjoy!

I am hereby requesting a snow warning level 7 Snover and a level five Delibird; the Snover should be male, and the Delibird should be both female and with a useful egg move.

Dan is awesome for letting this thread exist.

done

Um yeah....I want to do a playthrough with my favorite team....but they are not easy accessible in Reborn...so i guess i should ask for help here. So, i started a new game and here is who i have so far.....Fennikin. Which is awesome because of the Fire/Psychic typing....and that is my MO....Dual Types. However...some of them might get their asses handed to them in Gym battles but i do not care. That is what backups are for i guess. SO, In addition to my little Fennikin...i would like a Gabite for Mostly Ground typing with that dragon side for extra omph....even though Serra will kick my ass on that one....but that is what Fennikin and Camerupt(when i catch him) are for. As for a dark type, i would like Larvitar....rock is just a bonus. Poliwag for Water and Fighting....and if possible with the movie Ice Beam. This guys is mostly for Fern....even though last time i easily beat his ass with a freaking bidoof. let's see, A female Ralts for that Fairy and Psychic typing and for shits and giggle, include Shadow Ball please. Next, Rhyhorn would be a nice addition. Next, could the 'mystery egg' please be an axew? Dragons are nice backups.

Also, if it is not too much trouble, i will include an older game file and if possible, just put box 6 in the new game. If you can also make their levels a bit lower...liek ten or something along those lines, that would be awesome. The file name is game1

As for EVs and IVs....i really don't care because most of the time i do fine without knowing how they work. Also, i love the shiny designs in Reborn....so if possible can my new team be shiny?

I know i am asking a lot, but this is what i want to do for my nostalgia playtrough....playing with an old team that got me through the main games. If that get me through reborn....that would be great.

Game.rxdata

Game1.rxdata

Hi there! I seem to have traded off my EXP.share from the event to an npc 2 days ago and I didn't know what to do. I was told to post my problem here. Would it be too much to ask for an EXP.share? You can jut give it to a random pokemon/put it in bag I won't mind. I'd greatly appreciate it x.x

done

Hi there! I seem to have traded off my EXP.share from the event to an npc 2 days ago and I didn't know what to do. I was told to post my problem here. Would it be too much to ask for an EXP.share? You can jut give it to a random pokemon/put it in bag I won't mind. I'd greatly appreciate it x.x

How would I go about using this? When I try to open it/download it, how do I make it playable?

How would I go about using this? When I try to open it/download it, how do I make it playable?

download the file, put it in C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon reborn and replace the old Game.rxdata with the file you just downloaded

So, it's me again! The guy who is doing a water/ice challenge... I have gotten the first two badges and done the policemen quest. After trading the growlithe egg however, I received a grey egg that hatched into a Rhyhorn :(

I would be grateful, if someone could give me instead a Tentacool egg. (I was tempted by Azurill, but it might be OP and I am already covered against dragons by my ice types).

Thank you in advance!

Game.rxdata

So, it's me again! The guy who is doing a water/ice challenge... I have gotten the first two badges and done the policemen quest. After trading the growlithe egg however, I received a grey egg that hatched into a Rhyhorn :(

I would be grateful, if someone could give me instead a Tentacool egg. (I was tempted by Azurill, but it might be OP and I am already covered against dragons by my ice types).

Thank you in advance!

Game.rxdata

Done :)

So can someone help me on my walkthrough? Here is the team i desire:

Change my Fennikin to a shiny.

Shiny Larvitar

Shiny Rhyhorn

Dratini(I have him in another file, but that doesn't really help)

Elekid with Ice Punch

And please change the mystery egg to Axew

Everything else i can get in game

Game.rxdata

Edited by Kaze