Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

I know it's strange a post of mine here since i'm supposed to help out Despair Syndrome and the other guys, but i still have some issues with my pc and well i can't work with RPG Maker XP anymore :c

Aaaaanyway, i wanted to do an Eeveelution only hardcore run (i won't bring it here on the forums btw), so can someone hack me in a save file something like 6 Eevees with a Thunder Stone, a Water Stone and a Fire Stone?

If it's too much (6 mons and 3 stones lol) feel free to add the number of Eevee/the stones as you like, it's not a problem for me. Thanks in advance!

If someone cares my run on Dark Rising is not dead and at the end of this week there will be another upload

So i am doing a Mascot run and my mascot is azumarill. I waited till the mystery egg hoping it is a marill but it wasn't a marill,

so would anyone plz put a adamant marill ( adamant one with aqua jet and huge power will be greatly appreciated ) in my save file

if i ask to much or go against the rules you don't have to edit my save file

For some reason I am unable to upload here ( it says 'You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments' )

So here is the file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6divf2ymhl774f/Game.rxdata?dl=0

I was wondering, well I am doing a "Pure" Run(using only mono typed pokemon.) And the pokemon are randomized and selected permanently before game, well my starter was treecko, and I was going to keep it like a treecko till he learned giga drain and energy ball....well I totally forgot when I was facing Julia....can someone put in energy ball and Giga Drain in his move pool??(His 4 moves will be those two and Hidden power and substitute. And make my Sudowoodo's ability sturdy?

Elfen, I'm willing to bend the rules a little bit and add Giga Drain to your Treecko as it's an honest mistake that can't be fixed too easily (just PM me your save) however, I will devolve it into a Treecko again in the process as that's the only way to make this more or less fair. (Unless you're like level 40 which in that case you should probably already have a ditto).

Ok so i am in the mood for a mono fairy run and i am not insane enough to go solo it with an igglybuff so if anyone here can add these 2 ill be grateful

Ralts(Female)Shiny preferred but dosent mater to much give it 25+ Sp attk and speed with modest nature will be happy

Mawile(Female)Give it 28+Attk and decent defences with adamant or impish nature and if you could ice fang will be appreciated

thanks in advance

Edited by NovaKnight

I know it's strange a post of mine here since i'm supposed to help out Despair Syndrome (i'm flattered <3) and the other guys, but i still have some issues with my pc and well i can't work with RPG Maker XP anymore :c

Aaaaanyway, i wanted to do an Eeveelution only hardcore run (i won't bring it here on the forums btw), so can someone hack me in a save file something like 6 Eevees with a Thunder Stone, a Water Stone and a Fire Stone?

If it's too much (6 mons and 3 stones lol) feel free to add the number of Eevee/the stones as you like, it's not a problem for me. Thanks in advance!

If someone cares my run on Dark Rising is not dead and at the end of this week there will be another upload

I saw you around while i was lurking. You seem like a pretty cool dude. (Anybody who likes Garou is a cool dude)

Hope your laptop gets better!

For your Eeveelution run, I'm assuming you want someone to create a brand new save for you? Otherwise, just PM me your save and I'll get it done ASAP. ; )

EDIT: PM'ed! ; )

So i am doing a Mascot run and my mascot is azumarill. I waited till the mystery egg hoping it is a marill but it wasn't a marill,

so would anyone plz put a adamant marill ( adamant one with aqua jet and huge power will be greatly appreciated ) in my save file

if i ask to much or go against the rules you don't have to edit my save file

For some reason I am unable to upload here ( it says 'You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments' )

So here is the file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6divf2ymhl774f/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Done and PM'ed! ; ) I made it an Azurill since that is what you actually get out of the egg.

Ok so i am in the mood for a mono fairy run and i am not insane enough to go solo it with an igglybuff so if anyone here can add these 2 ill be grateful

Ralts(Female)Shiny preferred but dosent mater to much give it 25+ Sp attk and speed with modest nature will be happy

Mawile(Female)Give it 28+Attk and decent defences with adamant or impish nature and if you could ice fang will be appreciated

thanks in advance

Done and PM'ed! Enjoy! ; )

Edited by Despair Syndrome

not entirely on topic but i wanted to ask if its possible to change a pokemon's id number for example to be able to gain an exp share earlier on tho 50s dont seem all that early kinda are here lol.

also what for example is possible i get that you'd have to have it set a certain way for type play throughs but how many pokemon arent in the game yet and are their any risks to doing it.

and if i can ask are we able to get items not yet implimented? i'm still wondering if their is a fly ! xD

not entirely on topic but i wanted to ask if its possible to change a pokemon's id number for example to be able to gain an exp share earlier on tho 50s dont seem all that early kinda are here lol.

also what for example is possible i get that you'd have to have it set a certain way for type play throughs but how many pokemon arent in the game yet and are their any risks to doing it.

and if i can ask are we able to get items not yet implimented? i'm still wondering if their is a fly ! xD

Probably, but if you're really that bothered by not getting the exp share, download hardcore which is somewhere on that topic in the fan-game expose (I know the link in the last or second to last page is the current release), walk up to the grand hall by techie johnathan, pick up the exp share (and probably the lucky egg), then just go back to playing regular reborn. Though the game is paced so that you shouldn't need to grind unless you add another Pokemon onto your team.

As for Fly, in Episode 16 and don't play with it.

Hi all, doing a fighting mono-type. Could someone put in a timburr with mach punch and a machop? Also could you make it so the mystery egg will be a shroomish? Thanks in advance

Done and PM'd! Enjoy c:

Hi can somebody make a gastly coming out of the mystery egg? thanks in advance

Sadly, Gastly isn't one of the Pokemon that comes out of mystery eggs, so you might wanna redo your request c:

Alternatively, you can downgrade to E14 where Gastly is catchable at Bysbixion Wasteland.

Never requested something like this before, so if I'm missing something, please let me know.

I want to attempt an Eeveelution-only playthrough. The only thing I request is a Modest-natured female Eevee with IVs of 25-31 in all stats (including ATK), as well as the Destiny Knot and Everstone items. That's it. No evolution stones. No extra Eevees. Just me, my brown furry companion, and our wits and sharp eyes (and Google-fu skills of course) to find items and such to progress further. Oh, and breeding. My friend shall be a mother to many kits! :D

However, PLEASE DON"T TOUCH my Fennekin starter, but if you can, it would be nice if the Fennekin could be thrown in the PC if at all possible so it doesn't accidentally interfere with those start-of-game rival battles since I'll just have Eevee in the party (not a big deal, though). The Fennekin is my Adamant nature breeding fodder poke, so.... yeah... it's not really suppose to see the light of day outside of the daycare. Poor bugger.

Thanks in advance if you're okay with this and do it!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Wes1234668

Sadly, Gastly isn't one of the Pokemon that comes out of mystery eggs, so you might wanna redo your request c:

Alternatively, you can downgrade to E14 where Gastly is catchable at Bysbixion Wasteland.

Ýeah I know but i thought you could make it come out of it :wacko: could you make Tentacool come out of it?

Never requested something like this before, so if I'm missing something, please let me know.

I want to attempt an Eeveelution-only playthrough. The only thing I request is a Modest-natured female Eevee with IVs of 25-31 in all stats (including ATK), as well as the Destiny Knot and Everstone items. That's it. No evolution stones. No extra Eevees. Just me, my brown furry companion, and our wits and sharp eyes (and Google-fu skills of course) to find items and such to progress further. Oh, and breeding. My friend shall be a mother to many kits! :D

However, PLEASE DON"T TOUCH my Fennekin starter, but if you can, it would be nice if the Fennekin could be thrown in the PC if at all possible so it doesn't accidentally interfere with those start-of-game rival battles since I'll just have Eevee in the party (not a big deal, though). The Fennekin is my Adamant nature breeding fodder poke, so.... yeah... it's not really suppose to see the light of day outside of the daycare. Poor bugger.

Thanks in advance if you're okay with this and do it!

Done and PM'ed! ; )

Ýeah I know but i thought you could make it come out of it :wacko: could you make Tentacool come out of it?

That shouldn't be a problem I think. I'll get to work on it ; )

EDIT: Done and PM'ed.

Edited by Despair Syndrome

Hey awesome people, I'm about to try a ghost/dark run of hardcore Reborn and I could use some help getting started. My top choices would be a female Snorunt and a Litwick. If you're feeling generous, I love Absol as well.

Thanks!

EDIT: Clarity/updating my save file

Game.rxdata

Edited by ChristmasPast

ok doing a fighting run can someone alter the elekid egg in my party to a Quick feet shroomish egg with the contained haveing with good attk preferably 28+ with a Nature that dosent have - attk the rest of the stats i dont care of it is preferred as a male and bullet seed but thats up to you

Thanks in advance

Greetings, people of Reborn.

I'm Shinyrio, and I'm currently attempting to do a Monotype. Ice on the votes I made, and as you shall know... No early Ice Pokemon, no challenge.

That's why I need your help. I request some Ice Pokémon (or becoming Ice) to start. 3 is a good number I guess.

One of them is completely up to you to give, But I always wanted to have a Amaura as the starter. He's kinda cute. This one, plus a Bergmite. This should do the trick.

Nature, Iv's are completely up to you. You can be generous if you feel it.

And also, my file. Before choosing the starter. (I don't know really well when in the game these requests are fullfillable.)

Well, that's my request. thank you for reading, and have a good day.

Hey awesome people, I'm about to try a ghost/dark run of hardcore Reborn and I could use some help getting started. My top choices would be a female Snorunt and a Litwick. If you're feeling generous, I love Absol as well.

Thanks!

EDIT: Clarity/updating my save file

Here you go.

They're in your PC.

ok doing a fighting run can someone alter the elekid egg in my party to a Quick feet shroomish egg with the contained haveing with good attk preferably 28+ with a Nature that dosent have - attk the rest of the stats i dont care of it is preferred as a male and bullet seed but thats up to you

Thanks in advance

Here you are. It should all work for you.

Greetings, people of Reborn.

I'm Shinyrio, and I'm currently attempting to do a Monotype. Ice on the votes I made, and as you shall know... No early Ice Pokemon, no challenge.

That's why I need your help. I request some Ice Pokémon (or becoming Ice) to start. 3 is a good number I guess.

One of them is completely up to you to give, But I always wanted to have a Amaura as the starter. He's kinda cute. This one, plus a Bergmite. This should do the trick.

Nature, Iv's are completely up to you. You can be generous if you feel it.

And also, my file. Before choosing the starter. (I don't know really well when in the game these requests are fullfillable.)

Well, that's my request. thank you for reading, and have a good day.

Here you are. I didn't play with natures so we'll see what you get :D

You also have a random bulbasaur so you can continue the story.

• Upvote 1