Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Hi, I'm currently doing a ground type mono, and I'd like to get two more mons, and some changes to my mons.

New mons: lv 55 Impish, Jolly or Careful Gliscor with Acrobatics. Swampert; Lv 55 Adamant Swampert with Ice Punch. Abilities and Evs don't matter, but I'd also like them to have decent IVs.

I'd also like if my Gastrodan could have Mud Bomb Replaced with Earth Power.

This Last part is optional, Meaning ya don't need to do it, but I'm thankful if you would: in box 3 I have all of my Ground type Mons. If you can give them all have decent IVs, that would be very helpful. Oh and, Just to also make my day, make some of them shiny, but don't tell me which ones are. Like I said This last Part is optional, so You don't need to do it.

Sorry if this is too much, but I'd like the additions to prepare for what's coming up. Thank you, and have a wonderful day~

Game.rxdata

Hi, I'm currently doing a ground type mono, and I'd like to get two more mons, and some changes to my mons.

New mons: lv 55 Impish, Jolly or Careful Gliscor with Acrobatics. Swampert; Lv 55 Adamant Swampert with Ice Punch. Abilities and Evs don't matter, but I'd also like them to have decent IVs.

This Last part is optional, Meaning ya don't need to do it, but I'm thankful if you would: in box 3 I have all of my Ground type Mons. If you can give them all have decent IVs, that would be very helpful. Oh and, Just to also make my day, make some of them shiny, but don't tell me which ones are. Like I said This last Part is optional, so You don't need to do it.

Sorry if this is too much, but I'd like the additions to prepare for what's coming up. Thank you, and have a wonderful day~

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Sorry to be kind of stepping in and giving you a sorry, but one of those mons is unobtainable and the other is a choice you have to make at the start of the game. We have a very lenient policy (too lenient if you ask me), but one of the big things is that we only mod save files at the start of the game. And I wouldn't add ice punch to swampert since it is an illegal move due to not being obtainable through normal means (unless it learns it through breeding or something). Also, that'd simply be a free mon which you put no effort into raising.

I hold no power to stop anyone from modding your save, but I do believe there is a bit of morality when editing save files since this is considered cheating. I know modding only for new save files is one standard we'd originally had though which I still stand to.

I'm not sure but I think this thread is only to giva a starter to new save files when playing a certain run is difficult due to the lack of some concrete pokemon. At level 55 you should be able to have a decent team with any monotype. Still, someone will confirm if I'm right or what you're asking can be done.

Edit: Looks like commander posted the same at the same time. If some mod wants to delete this post, feel free to do so.

Edited by Lugruf

I'd put a restriction on this btw, a new pokemon can be requested for a playthrough that's already started just in case this one can't be completed with the actual team for some reasons

For example, in my old Ice Monotype to beat Hardcore Julia with only Amaura, 2 Snorunt and a Shellder without healing items and set mode was almost impossible (only Commander managed to do that and idk how honestly) so i requested a Snover.

I have decided to do a starter and fossil moneorun( is this allowed?)

Due to fossil pokemon only available at Serra's place and starters are not exactly wild, I have requested a few to help me out:

Charmander(female) Ability: Blaze

Egg move: Dragon Pulse

Fennekin(female) Ability:Magician

Bulbasaur(male) Ability: IDK

Egg Move: Sludge

Totodile(Female) Ability: Sheer Force

Egg Move: Ice Punch

Amaura( female) Ability: Snow warning

( i would like to see a shiny, but idk)

If your really kind to actually give me all this demanding stuff, could you throw a torchic egg in the PC?

All LV5

IDK care about nature, you can make it the worst possible:)

Decent IV's around the 25 mark

Thanks in advance

It's a bit off-topic but I'll ask anyways, how do you change the available starter Pokemon? I have RPG Maker XP, but I can't do anything with it but accessing the Debug feature. I could of course just catch a few random Pokemon in the wild and debug them into the Pokemon I want, but that's a really crude method.

It's a bit off-topic but I'll ask anyways, how do you change the available starter Pokemon? I have RPG Maker XP, but I can't do anything with it but accessing the Debug feature. I could of course just catch a few random Pokemon in the wild and debug them into the Pokemon I want, but that's a really crude method.

With RPG Maker XP and Reborn's PBS files you should be able to add and edit pokemon at will with the debug feature.

I have decided to do a starter and fossil moneorun( is this allowed?)

Due to fossil pokemon only available at Serra's place and starters are not exactly wild, I have requested a few to help me out:

Charmander(female) Ability: Blaze

Egg move: Dragon Pulse

Fennekin(female) Ability:Magician

Bulbasaur(male) Ability: IDK

Egg Move: Sludge

Totodile(Female) Ability: Sheer Force

Egg Move: Ice Punch

Amaura( female) Ability: Snow warning

( i would like to see a shiny, but idk)

If your really kind to actually give me all this demanding stuff, could you throw a torchic egg in the PC?

All LV5

IDK care about nature, you can make it the worst possible:)

Decent IV's around the 25 mark

Thanks in advance

There you go.

Edited by Lugruf

I'd put a restriction on this btw, a new pokemon can be requested for a playthrough that's already started just in case this one can't be completed with the actual team for some reasons

For example, in my old Ice Monotype to beat Hardcore Julia with only Amaura, 2 Snorunt and a Shellder without healing items and set mode was almost impossible (only Commander managed to do that and idk how honestly) so i requested a Snover.

For Hardcore, I use the six mon rule up to Florinia to consider what save files are new and not. If their save file doesn't have a full team and they can't catch any more, there's not much that person can really do since some monos get royaly screwed and Hardcore punishes people who use one or two mons (in ways Regular Reborn doesn't). Most of regular Reborn Leaders can be swept with little as one or two so I'd use the rule of 3 up until Julia (unless it's a ghost/dragon mono then Florinia).

Though I do that because I'm a stickler on what pokemon I give out: no unobtainable Pokemon, no super popular/super strong Pokemon like Talonflame, Gengar, Aegislash, Gyarados, etc, no legendaries, no shinies, and most importantly no custom movesets (aka no TMs or Egg moves).

For Hardcore, I use the six mon rule up to Florinia to consider what save files are new and not. If their save file doesn't have a full team and they can't catch any more, there's not much that person can really do since some monos get royaly screwed and Hardcore punishes people who use one or two mons (in ways Regular Reborn doesn't). Most of regular Reborn Leaders can be swept with little as one or two so I'd use the rule of 3 up until Julia (unless it's a ghost/dragon mono then Florinia).

Though I do that because I'm a stickler on what pokemon I give out: no unobtainable Pokemon, no super popular/super strong Pokemon like Talonflame, Gengar, Aegislash, Gyarados, etc, no legendaries, no shinies, and most importantly no custom movesets (aka no TMs or Egg moves).

I don't really agree with those rules. I think a person should be able to play the run he wants and to enjoy the game the way he pleases, even if that includes having an unobtainable starter as Honedge (or why not, Arceus), or having a move that can normaly not be obtained (Metronome with Greninja or whatever). The thing is to play the game the way you want. Besides, nothing stops a person from downloading RPG Maker himself and editing his file the way he wants. So, setting a series of rules of what can and can't be done doesn't really make sense to me. I mean, I myself wouldn't add egg moves to my starter, but who am I to stop another person from doing so? Each one should decide the rules of its own run once it decides to hack the save file and not play "vanilla" Reborn.

Sorry to be kind of stepping in and giving you a sorry, but one of those mons is unobtainable and the other is a choice you have to make at the start of the game. We have a very lenient policy (too lenient if you ask me), but one of the big things is that we only mod save files at the start of the game. And I wouldn't add ice punch to swampert since it is an illegal move due to not being obtainable through normal means (unless it learns it through breeding or something). Also, that'd simply be a free mon which you put no effort into raising.

I hold no power to stop anyone from modding your save, but I do believe there is a bit of morality when editing save files since this is considered cheating. I know modding only for new save files is one standard we'd originally had though which I still stand to.

I'm not sure but I think this thread is only to giva a starter to new save files when playing a certain run is difficult due to the lack of some concrete pokemon. At level 55 you should be able to have a decent team with any monotype. Still, someone will confirm if I'm right or what you're asking can be done.

Edit: Looks like commander posted the same at the same time. If some mod wants to delete this post, feel free to do so.

I see. Alright then, have a nice day.

While I'd love to continue a discussion, it's better suited for a separate topic. It's just one of those casual vs veteran situation where both sides have very, very valid points in what they do. While I may not do it (trust me, I rarely give people exactly what they want, but always what they need to get through a situation in Hardcore), I'm not going to say people can't mod save files for things I don't do. The people who fulfill requests are the ones who set the rules.

So when playing Pokemon Reborn Hardcore on a Nuzlocke, I was unaware of the whole "Mega Rayquaza" deal at the spawn. And so I was annihilated instantly. I decided to keep on going since that seemed unfair, and then I fought against Julia. With a flying monotype it didn't go that well... And so I've decided. I must avenge my fallen comrades. AND START A GROUND MONOTYPE.

Could I get a Larvitar and a Gible? And if it's alright a Razor Fang? ( You don't have to if you don't want to, seeing the recent stuff in the thread and all. ) You can choose to remove the Mudkip if you want, your choice.

Game.rxdata

Hi was doing a rock type mono run and i think my mystery egg is a sneasel could someone change it to ryhorn please.

heres my file.

Since noone (probably) did this for you yet, I went ahead and changed it into a Rhyhorn.

PM'd and enjoy!

So when playing Pokemon Reborn Hardcore on a Nuzlocke, I was unaware of the whole "Mega Rayquaza" deal at the spawn. And so I was annihilated instantly. I decided to keep on going since that seemed unfair, and then I fought against Julia. With a flying monotype it didn't go that well... And so I've decided. I must avenge my fallen comrades. AND START A GROUND MONOTYPE.

Could I get a Larvitar and a Gible? And if it's alright a Razor Fang? ( You don't have to if you don't want to, seeing the recent stuff in the thread and all. ) You can choose to remove the Mudkip if you want, your choice.

Screw the rules I'm a rebel.

Uh, I mean, PM'd and enjoy!

Given what was just talked about, I'm not sure whether this would be done, but can I request that my Mystery Egg Pokemon is changed from Tentacool to Frillish?

If not, it's fine - Thanks to Lugruf's generosity when he gave me the initial team, I now have a full valid team for my mono-Ghost run even without the Mystery Egg pokemon, but given how I'm doing Hardcore mode at this point, it's sort of an 'every little helps' sort of scenario.

If it is done, then the only thing I'd particularly care to be changed other than the species is the nature (I already hatched the Egg, if it isn't clear, since I wasn't certain enough of the Egg not being a valid 'mon already). If possible, a Calm nature would be ideal. Everything else about the 'mon is fine as is.

Once again, thanks in advance for any help given.

Game.rxdata

What I did was redo the whole Police Egg event so I have no idea what's going to hatch out of it? Anyways, here you go

Edit: What I mean is, I have no idea what stats or ability it is going to have.

What I did was redo the whole Police Egg event so I have no idea what's going to hatch out of it? Anyways, here you go

Edit: What I mean is, I have no idea what stats or ability it is going to have.

That's fine. Like I said, the Nature and such wasn't a huge priority. Thanks for helping!

I want to do a rock monotype but there aren't any rock types before Julia. Could you hack an anorith and a larvitar (or a ryhorn if larvitar is too much) to my save file? I would appreciate it a lot. Also, could you give them decent IVs? Thanks in advance for your time.

Edited by aflordepiel

I want to do a rock monotype but there aren't any rock types before Julia. Could you hack an anorith and a larvitar (or a ryhorn if larvitar is too much) to my save file? I would appreciate it a lot. Also, could you give them decent IVs? Thanks in advance for your time.

Done and PMd

• Upvote 1

Yeah, because I just finished that starter run thing. Was thinking of doing an egg group dragon run....

Can you please be kind enough to do this. I will try and play reborn slower.. :wacko:

Charmander(shiny) Female Ability;Blaze

Egg move: Ancient Power

Horsea Female Ability:Damp/Sniper

Move:Ice Beam

Would you be kind enough to give this seahorse a dragon scale?

Gible Female Female Ability:Rough Skin

Egg Move:Iron Head

Skrelp Female Ability: Poison Touch

(If you are feeling kind):Play Rough and Thunderbolt

*You don't need to do this but a small Bagon egg with good IV's can be stuffed in my PC. I wont be using it until like Aya for its Zen Headbutt, but IDK at all

IDK about nature, anything is fine

Decent IV's 20-25 mark not expecting it to be perfect

ThANk YOU IN ADVANCE

I feel guilty :(

Edited by Yuziriha