Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Would someone mind adding me this pokemon in my team:

-Lucario(shiny) Female

Inner focus

Dig

Aura Sphere

Ice Punch

Psychic

It doesn't really matter about the nature, timid is fine. Some decent IV's if your kind enough. Not looking for perfect but...

Thanks in advance~ ^_^

EDIT: Uh, Nevermind about my request. Sorry for writing this. :(

Edited by Yuziriha

Considering doing an Ice Monotype run. Due to there being no/very few ice types in the game at the start I would like to request to have some injected into my game: Amaura, Snover and Spheal.

Amaura Level: 5

Ability: Refrigerate

Nature: Quiet

Snover Level: 5

Ability: Snow warning

Nature: Brave

Spheal Level: 5

Ability: Thick fat

Nature: Modest

Decent IV's around the 20 mark please and thank you, female for breeding please.

If you're feeling generous throw in an egg move ;3 Not needed though.

Thanks in advance~

game.rxdata

Edited by Kishin

I thought it would be fun to go through Reborn using only the move Metronome, so I was wondering if someone could give me a Pokemon with Metronome on it? Thanks in advance.

I gave your Frokie Metronome, cause Protean Metronome is really fun :P

In case you want something else with Metronome, let me know :)

May be a little late but...

Considering doing an Ice Monotype run. Due to there being no/very few ice types in the game at the start I would like to request to have some injected into my game: Amaura, Snover and Spheal.

Amaura Level: 5

Ability: Refrigerate

Nature: Quiet

Snover Level: 5

Ability: Snow warning

Nature: Brave

Spheal Level: 5

Ability: Thick fat

Nature: Modest

Decent IV's around the 20 mark please and thank you, female for breeding please.

If you're feeling generous throw in an egg move ;3 Not needed though.

Thanks in advance~

Done and PM'd. ; )

Hi, I wanna do a dragon mono.

If possible I'd like to have a Gible with a Jolly nature, a Goomy and a Dratini.

Thanks in advance :D

That's a little against the rules.

Buuuut to heck with it.

Done and PM'd!

• Global Mods

So apparently the possible egg moves for event Pokemon are limited. I'm guessing there's 2 possibilities for each one, since I kept always getting either Heal Bell or Close Combat on Snubbull. So I was wondering if someone could replace Close Combat on my Snubbull with Metronome? ^^'

Game.rxdata

So apparently the possible egg moves for event Pokemon are limited. I'm guessing there's 2 possibilities for each one, since I kept always getting either Heal Bell or Close Combat on Snubbull. So I was wondering if someone could replace Close Combat on my Snubbull with Metronome? ^^'

done

On the rescue one more time! As long as I get my puns from this playthrough, I can help with editing ^.^

Edit: Nvm I was too slow :(

Edited by pyrromanis

Hey, I would really like to do a three type mono run (flying, psychic, and ice). Due to not many ice and flying types in the start of the game, I would like these pokemon added to my PC.

Ice

-Glaceon (i know) Lv1 Female Iv: all between 25-31

Moves:

Icebeam

-Snorunt* Lv5 Female Iv: 25-31 (please give it a dawn stone to hold, I want to evolve it pretty early)

Moves

Ice Beam Ability: Inner Focus

-Sneasel/Weavile Lv5/Lv1 Male Iv:25-31 ( i would like weavile but if sneasel, would you please give ot a razor claw)

Moves:

Ice Beam /Ice Beam Ability:Inner Focus/ Pickpocket

Ice Punch /Ice Punch(egg move)

/Revenge (lv1 move)

/Natural move (any lv1 move)

Flying

-Zubat* Lv5 Male Iv:25-31

Ability: Inner Focus

-Swablu* Lv5 female Iv: ....25-31

Ability:Natural Cure

-Charmander* Lv5 Male (shiny, if your kind enough) Iv:...25-31

Moves: Ability:Blaze

Dragon Pulse(egg move)

* I would like them on hand ( in my team/bag)

Eggs

The police trade egg be changed to staryu

the onyx ward egg be 100% seel

Yeah, I know i have a lot of pokemon that I requested

But, some of my pokemon I'm asking for only comes after I've beaten Noel. And I'll only be using a few pokemon until I get a seel egg. And I have requested some pokemon around Lv1.

Edited by Yuziriha

Hey, I would really like to do a three type mono run (flying, psychic, and ice). Due to not many ice and flying types in the start of the game, I would like these pokemon added to my PC.

Ice

-Glaceon (i know) Lv1 Female Iv: all between 25-31

Moves:

Icebeam

-Snorunt* Lv5 Female Iv: 25-31 (please give it a dawn stone to hold, I want to evolve it pretty early)

Moves

Ice Beam Ability: Inner Focus

-Sneasel/Weavile Lv5/Lv1 Male Iv:25-31 ( i would like weavile but if sneasel, would you please give ot a razor claw)

Moves:

Ice Beam /Ice Beam Ability:Inner Focus/ Pickpocket

Ice Punch /Ice Punch(egg move)

/Revenge (lv1 move)

/Natural move (any lv1 move)

Flying

-Zubat* Lv5 Male Iv:25-31

-Swablu* Lv5 female Iv: ....25-31

Ability:Natural Cure

-Charmander* Lv5 Male (shiny, if your kind enough) Iv:...25-31

Moves: Ability:Blaze

Dragon Pulse(egg move)

* I would like them on hand ( in my team/bag)

Eggs

The police trade egg be changed to staryu

the onyx ward egg be 100% seel

Yeah, I know i have a lot of pokemon that I requested

But, some of my pokemon I'm asking for only comes after I've beaten Noel. And I'll only be using a few pokemon until I get a seel egg. And I have requested some pokemon around Lv1.

That's a shit ton of stuff, so I toned it down a bit.

I refrained from adding some Pokemon and egg moves, but you should still find that the team I have given you is quite satisfactory for the job.

PM'd.

I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, could someone hacl me an Arceus and all the plates please?

I wanna do a solo run with Arceus

That's definitely possible! Just upload your save and I can definitely do it for you. ; )

That's definitely possible! Just upload your save and I can definitely do it for you. ; )

Much thanks, such haxx skillz, wow

I would like a medium-rare Arceus with a Serious nature ('cause ship's about to go down) with Judgement, Recover, Extreme Speed and Shadow Force

Oh yes, and all the plates

Thank you. Here's a bribe gift:

donkey_gems.jpg

Much thanks, such haxx skillz, wow

I would like a medium-rare Arceus with a Serious nature ('cause ship's about to go down) with Judgement, Recover, Extreme Speed and Shadow Force

Oh yes, and all the plates

Thank you. Here's a bribe gift:

donkey_gems.jpg

Done and PM'd!

btw, thanks for the trash gift

Hi im new with this but i want to do a rock type mono run im sure it's gonna be challenging cuz most rock types evolve late in the game with weak move sets early on.

Requesting these 3 pokemons to start off with.

Larvitar level 5 Adamant nature with dragon dance and thunder fang.

Tyrunt Level 5 Adamant nature with Strong Jaw ability with thunder fang and dragon dance.

Archen Level 5 Adamant Nature with head smash as egg move.

give me the eggs move if it's possible if not dont worry about it.

please.

heres my file.

Edited by Mannedturtle69

Hey, I'm gonna be doing a Steel Type Monorun and I could use these two mons to help me get going:

(Dan) Aron, Level 5

Tackle

Harden

Mud-Slap

IVs: At least double digits for all with 31 in Attack?

Nature: Adamant

Friendship: Base

Ability: Sturdy

EVs: None

(Ryu) Riolu, Level 5

Quick Attack

Endure

Vacuum Wave

IVs: Same as Aron

Nature: Naive

Friendship: 0 so I don't have a Lucario insanely early.

Here's the file:

Game.rxdata

Hi im new with this but i want to do a rock type mono run im sure it's gonna be challenging cuz most rock types evolve late in the game with weak move sets early on.

Requesting these 3 pokemons to start off with.

Larvitar level 5 Adamant nature with dragon dance and thunder fang.

Tyrunt Level 5 Adamant nature with Strong Jaw ability with thunder fang and dragon dance.

Archen Level 5 Adamant Nature with head smash as egg move.

give me the eggs move if it's possible if not dont worry about it.

please.

heres my file.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Not sure if anybody did this for you yet, but there, PM'd.

Enjoy!

Hey, I'm gonna be doing a Steel Type Monorun and I could use these two mons to help me get going:

(Dan) Aron, Level 5

Tackle

Harden

Mud-Slap

IVs: At least double digits for all with 31 in Attack?

Nature: Adamant

Friendship: Base

Ability: Sturdy

(Ryu) Riolu, Level 5

Quick Attack

Endure

Vacuum Wave

IVs: Same as Aron

Nature: Naive

Friendship: 0 so I don't have a Lucario insanely early.

Here's the file:

Done and PM'd!

Yo, im doing a Water mono run and if possible i'd like the egg in the obsidia slums to be Ducklett, and the mystery growlithe egg to be Tentacool.

Oh and if you could make the Seel/Cacnae egg a Seel egg for sure that would be awesome. ^^

Thx if you do it ^_^

Done and PM'd!

Hi, i finished Reborn now with my earlier monorun, so i am just wondering if I can get another monorun request. If allowed, am I allowed 2 arceus' with all of the plates?

Edited by Yuziriha

Hey. I'm wanting to do a Ghost-type monorun and would appreciate a few Pokemon to help offset the lack of Ghost types in the beginning of the game.

First of all, is it OK to request 'mons that are currently uncatchable as of the current release?

If so, then an Adamant Honedge (called Siegfried, if possible) would be nice.

If not, then an Adamant Golett (called Jaeger, if possible) would be fine instead.

Regardless of the above, if I could also get a Modest Litwick (named Brynhildr, if possible) and Timid Drifloon (named Garuda, if possible), it would be appreciated.

Genders as females for all of them and IVs of 20+ across the board would be appreciated, but it's not a huge priority.

Thanks in advance~

Game.rxdata

Hey. I'm wanting to do a Ghost-type monorun and would appreciate a few Pokemon to help offset the lack of Ghost types in the beginning of the game.

First of all, is it OK to request 'mons that are currently uncatchable as of the current release?

If so, then an Adamant Honedge (called Siegfried, if possible) would be nice.

If not, then an Adamant Golett (called Jaeger, if possible) would be fine instead.

Regardless of the above, if I could also get a Modest Litwick (named Brynhildr, if possible) and Timid Drifloon (named Garuda, if possible), it would be appreciated.

Genders as females for all of them and IVs of 20+ across the board would be appreciated, but it's not a huge priority.

Thanks in advance~

There you go.

All the pokemon are female (except Golett, which is genderless), have the names you asked and have random IVs of 20+. I used www.random.org/integers for them.

Hope you enjoy the ghost monotype! It sounds really fun.

Edited by Lugruf