Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Hey I was wondering if there's a save file available for an Egglocke run with random eggs filling up some PC boxes. Or if there's like a preset or something ( I don't really know that much about save file editing) that can be used to put them into the game on a regular save file. If anyone's able to do it I would appreciate it!

Here's the Save File

Game.rxdata

Hey I was wondering if there's a save file available for an Egglocke run with random eggs filling up some PC boxes. Or if there's like a preset or something ( I don't really know that much about save file editing) that can be used to put them into the game on a regular save file. If anyone's able to do it I would appreciate it!

Here's the Save File

(cries in a corner) I literally had to do it all by hand, but I suppose I can Wednesday. If someone else wants to, all I did was use an RNG for all Pokemon, remove legendaries if they pop up, and use that numbers lowest stage and turn it into an egg (whatever it has before hatching will be its moveset so you can put eggmoves on it). I avoided repeating and made it a total of 30 Pokemon in the box.

Here's the Save File

done, btw eggs will hatch at lvl 5 Edited by Njab

Decided to try a ground mono before the new episode comes out. I've already started with a Turtwig, but it would be nice if you could edit in either a drilbur and a rhyhorn, or just one if you think both is too much. The only reason I really want both is because the grass gym scares me, especially with the small pool of ground types early game. Thanks for the help.Game.rxdata

• Supporter

Decided to try a ground mono before the new episode comes out. I've already started with a Turtwig, but it would be nice if you could edit in either a drilbur and a rhyhorn, or just one if you think both is too much. The only reason I really want both is because the grass gym scares me, especially with the small pool of ground types early game. Thanks for the help.attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Here you go!

So, what I did was give you a Rhyhorn and tinker around with it a bit. I gave it a pretty fair spread of IVs (I think), and an Egg move that I think you'll appreciate. :3 As for Drilbur, since it is available as a Mystery Egg-mon, I just set that up so that you'll get that. I've never actually done that before, so if something goes wrong with that, feel free to PM me and I'll fix it when the time arrives. Lastly, since I didn't give you the Drilbur outright, I gave you something... unexpected. Not sure if you'll like it, but I think it'll make for an interesting playthrough. Have fun!

Note for the mods/whoever: so, if you can't tell this is the first time I've done this (actually posting a save file for someone else, not editing the file), so please don't kill me if I wasn't supposed to post or I needed to ask permission, kthnxbai.

Game.rxdata

Hi there!

I wanted to undertake a Bug monotype run, because I apparently don't have enough problems being good at this game. Is it possible for someone to replace my starter and set it so that the Police Officer's egg is a Larvesta? I honestly don't know what I would ask for as a starter, but I'm thinking some of the less common Bugs like Durant, Joltik, or Heracross. I'll take whatever you'll give me, though, and thanks for your time!

Game.rxdata

Just my opinion, but I would ask for a bug type that is currently not available in the game, and one that has decent power, as your starter. May I recommend Scyther?

I thought about it, because Scizor, but it's my understanding that getting Pokemon not currently available in game is frowned upon in this context. However, if I'm mistaken, omg Scyther plz.

Just my opinion, but I would ask for a bug type that is currently not available in the game, and one that has decent power, as your starter. May I recommend Scyther?

Okay, I just want people to realize that this isn't some fan servicey thing to get whatever Pokemon you like. I mean it is, but I don't want people to be encouraged to ask for unobtainable Pokemon since there unobtainable for a reason. That's actually a term for this called abusing the system. There's a very vague line between wanting a Pokemon just to use it for a challenge and wanting a Pokemon merely because you can't have it normally. Also, I'm a bit hypocritical, but please refrain from creating discussion here.

Hi there!

I wanted to undertake a Bug monotype run, because I apparently don't have enough problems being good at this game. Is it possible for someone to replace my starter and set it so that the Police Officer's egg is a Larvesta? I honestly don't know what I would ask for as a starter, but I'm thinking some of the less common Bugs like Durant, Joltik, or Heracross. I'll take whatever you'll give me, though, and thanks for your time!

I gave you Pinsir, Joltik, and Veniped...all three of which are found pretty late into the game. I would give Durant if it weren't for the fact he breaks almost all the gym leaders minus Julia (who's super easy in regular Reborn) it isn't even funny.

If you want some sweet irony, since I have to fight both Rivals before the Mystery Egg is calculated I did that, but it turned out it was going to be a Volcorona egg anyway (I kept this save file set anyways just as a precaution).

Okay, I just want people to realize that this isn't some fan servicey thing to get whatever Pokemon you like. I mean it is, but I don't want people to be encouraged to ask for unobtainable Pokemon since there unobtainable for a reason. That's actually a term for this called abusing the system. There's a very vague line between wanting a Pokemon just to use it for a challenge and wanting a Pokemon merely because you can't have it normally. Also, I'm a bit hypocritical, but please refrain from creating discussion here.

Going against the discussion thing to explain myself:

I wasn't suggesting Scyther SIMPLY because you couldn't get it in game, but it also is a very diverse and strong bug pokemon that he could use as his ace considering that many of the other bug types in the game are not as strong, and the run through COULD be extremely difficult because of this. It was just a recommendation, and I already understood that this wasn't a fanservice to get pokemon that aren't in the game (otherwise I would've requested Skarmory so that I could use fly, otherwise I don't NEED Skarmory, Steel types are diverse and strong enough). I know that there is a vague line between wanting a pokemon for challenge and wanting because it isn't in the game, I understand that and I understand what you're saying. I just think that you missed the point of my original post, where I recommended Scyther BECAUSE I thought that he would need a stronger bug type to be able to do the mono.

TL;DR: I recommended Scyther because I thought it would be a good pokemon for a bug mono with its diversity and strength, considering bug is a generally weak type, NOT because it is unobtainable in the current release.

While I do agree somewhat that some Pokemon are available too far back due to the Gen shift, that's Ame's call whether or not to push them back (technically I can do whatever I want with Hardcore, but I agree with a lot of the current placement bar a few water types). This is simply a place where people make requests and others fulfill them. This is not a place to be giving suggestions due to the fact almost all monos bar like 4 (dragon, steel, rock, and ice) can be done without modding the save file and more importantly is that this clogs up the request thread in which a request may be missed due to that.

If you want to make a thread about save file mon suggestions, be my guest. If you make another post here regarding this, I will not respond as a FYI.

After MONTHS of procrastinating, I've finally decided to start a Mono-Ice (ICE FOREVER) run of Reborn.

Since Ice types are very rare in the early parts of the game, it would be extremely appreciated if I began my run with these 3 mons:

1. Glaceon

2. Snorunt

3. Snover

No terrible IVs please. Thanks in advance!Game.rxdata

After MONTHS of procrastinating, I've finally decided to start a Mono-Ice (ICE FOREVER) run of Reborn.

Since Ice types are very rare in the early parts of the game, it would be extremely appreciated if I began my run with these 3 mons:

1. Glaceon

2. Snorunt

3. Snover

No terrible IVs please. Thanks in advance!attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

done

Hi, I just finished Ep. 15 and really enjoyed it very much!

While waiting for the next episode, I would like to do a mono-theropod, bipedal with tail body type run, particularly 2-legged dinosaur, T-rex-ish, such as: Tyrantum, Feraligatr, Druddigon, Rhyperior, Tyranitar... etc.

Can I request a Tyrunt with 3 elemental fang egg move and Strong Jaw ability? (If 3 element is too much, just Fire Fang then).

and Totodile with Sheer Force ability.

I will choose Treecko as starter. (If 2 starter is too much, I will just request one Tyrunt then)

Also mysterious egg from police set to Axew, if can.

Thanks in advance! You guys are awesome! :lol:

Game.rxdata

Hi, I just finished Ep. 15 and really enjoyed it very much!

While waiting for the next episode, I would like to do a mono-theropod, bipedal with tail body type run, particularly 2-legged dinosaur, T-rex-ish, such as: Tyrantum, Feraligatr, Druddigon, Rhyperior, Tyranitar... etc.

Can I request a Tyrunt with 3 elemental fang egg move and Strong Jaw ability? (If 3 element is too much, just Fire Fang then).

and Totodile with Sheer Force ability.

I will choose Treecko as starter. (If 2 starter is too much, I will just request one Tyrunt then)

Also mysterious egg from police set to Axew, if can.

Thanks in advance! You guys are awesome! :lol:

Done and PMd

I'm gonna start a dual type flying and poison run and since a few of the flying types I wanna use aren't available...! And Dan is cool bc I am eternally thankful for this little thread.

Feel free to swap around moves if particular movesets aren't 100% possible! And IVs/EVs can be treated similarly. Also, maybe surprise me with one random shiny? ;D Thank you again so much, this is pretty amazeballs.

Magikarp/Gyrados
Jolly Nature
Idk how to handle Magikarp so do what you need to do!

Skarmory

Sturdy

Careful

Spikes

Steel Wing

Metal Sound

Drill Peck (Egg move)

Gliscor/Gligar w a razor fang?

Poison Heal

Careful

Swords Dance

Knock Off

U-Turn

Acrobatics

And if the random egg could perhaps be a Togepi, that would be amazing.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Caraboo

I'm gonna start a dual type flying and poison run and since a few of the flying types I wanna use aren't available...! And Dan is cool bc I am eternally thankful for this little thread.

Feel free to swap around moves if particular movesets aren't 100% possible! And IVs/EVs can be treated similarly. Also, maybe surprise me with one random shiny? ;D Thank you again so much, this is pretty amazeballs.

Magikarp/Gyrados

Moxie

Jolly Nature

Dragon Dance

Thunder Bolt

Earthquake

Scald

Skarmory

Sturdy

Careful

Iron Head

Spikes

Roost

Aerial Ace

Bagon/Salamance

Intimidate

Naive

Dragon Claw

Iron Tail

Earthquake

Flamethrower

Gliscor

Poison Heal

Careful

Swords Dance

Knock Off

Earthquake

Roost

I'm not really sure what the community stance is on TMs and modding in final staged evolutions. Usually I say breeding moves and that's it since TMs will be available down the line. I mean they won't make a difference for broken easy effortless sweep for selections 1,2, and 3.

I'm not really sure what the community stance is on TMs and modding in final staged evolutions. Usually I say breeding moves and that's it since TMs will be available down the line. I mean they won't make a difference for broken easy effortless sweep for selections 1,2, and 3.

Tbh I'm taking 3 off after some thought, but I'm kinda willing to let the modders do what they feel they ought to do here. It is pretty darn broken, but I did this late at night in a rush.

Magikarp/Gyrados

Jolly Nature

Idk how to handle Magikarp so do what you need to do!

Skarmory

Sturdy

Careful

Spikes

Steel Wing

Metal Sound

Drill Peck (Egg move)

Gliscor/Gligar w a razor fang?

Poison Heal

Careful

Swords Dance

Knock Off

U-Turn

Acrobatics

And if the random egg could perhaps be a Togepi, that would be amazing.

Done and PM'd.

I refrained from adding moves that weren't egg moves (so basically, everything but Drill Peck)

Could I get the sneasel in my pc replaced with a drilbur? Pretty please!

Done and PM'd! ; )