Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Hey!

Asking for a few mons..

Type of run: Dual Dark/Fighting Hardcore Run

Mons: Corphish ( Dark ) Meinfoo ( Fighting )

IVs: Honestly anything in the 20s is great.

Natures: As long as they don't decrease attack or speed it's a good nature it's pretty reasonable imo. And iirc I can swap them for adamant or jolly in seventh street (?).

Side note: Sandile would be great too but it doesn't really matter since I can get stunky and poochyena before Julia. One last thing if you can change the mons in these eggs: Cacnea in first egg, Pawniard OR Breloom in mystery egg, idc. Decent ivs would be great here too ^-^

This seems like a great thread for those who don't have the editing program or don't know how and so far it looks really helpful.

Thanks!!

Game.rxdata

Edited by torrent

I forgot to mention but as a rule of thumb if you want any events to be changed or altered such as the mystery egg, please send a save file after the Rival battles. I believe the values get reset if you try to do it before then requiring for your save file to be modded again. I'm glancing at the script and yep...it happens right after the Victoria battle.

• Upvote 1

I forgot to mention but as a rule of thumb if you want any events to be changed or altered such as the mystery egg, please send a save file after the Rival battles. I believe the values get reset if you try to do it before then requiring for your save file to be modded again. I'm glancing at the script and yep...it happens right after the Victoria battle.

Oh so I need to beat Julia and then fight Victoria right before the slums?

I should have that part of the story completed in a few days, thanks!

Oh so I need to beat Julia and then fight Victoria right before the slums?

I should have that part of the story completed in a few days, thanks!

Iirc, no, he means the first Victoria battle in the Grand Hall, as I believe that is the battle that causes your save file to randomly select a Mystery Egg Pokemon.

Iirc, no, he means the first Victoria battle in the Grand Hall, as I believe that is the battle that causes your save file to randomly select a Mystery Egg Pokemon.

Oh ok well then my save file should be qualified updating the eggs since I fought Cain and Victoria already.

Hey!

Asking for a few mons..

Type of run: Dual Dark/Fighting Hardcore Run

Mons: Corphish ( Dark ) Meinfoo ( Fighting )

IVs: Honestly anything in the 20s is great.

Natures: As long as they don't decrease attack or speed it's a good nature it's pretty reasonable imo. And iirc I can swap them for adamant or jolly in seventh street (?).

Side note: Sandile would be great too but it doesn't really matter since I can get stunky and poochyena before Julia. One last thing if you can change the mons in these eggs: Cacnea in first egg, Pawniard OR Breloom in mystery egg, idc. Decent ivs would be great here too ^-^

This seems like a great thread for those who don't have the editing program or don't know how and so far it looks really helpful.

Thanks!!

done

Hi, new to the forums!

I'm thinking of starting a ghost monotype run and wanted to ask for a few mons c:

1. Honedge

2. Yamask

Natures don't really matter but would be great if the natures doesn't lower attack/speed for Honedge and def/sp.def for Yamask. Decent IVs wouldn't be unwelcome either. ^-^

P.S. A Gastly instead of the Yamask would be greatly appreciated if you're feeling generous :P. Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you possibly edit the mystery egg to be a frillish?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Realised I couldn't get a Mismagius if I evolved into an Aegislash. Changed request to Yamask instead.

EDIT: Figured out how to do this for myself. Thanks to anyone who tried anyway :)

Edited by genuinity

First off thanks for the save file but I have no idea how to get it to work..

Do I have to convert the file since it's a notepad? What do I change it to..?

just download it and put in in this location C:/Users/Name/SavedGames/PokemonReborn

I litterly got stuck in this book case its so annoying i cant get out of it and i need a froakie if anyone can help Thank you!attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

I fixed your save file but didn't put forakie in it. This topic isn't for adding every mon you want - its for adding pokemon when doing custom playthroughs and monotypes.

If you get stuck like this again please post your problem in here instead http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14576

I did this but whenever I open reborn it acts like there is no game and if I try to make a new game and save it the game crashes..

If I may add on to this.

If you're still having problems, one of my uh, 'clients', found out removing the '.rxdata' from 'Game.rxdata' allowed his game to work.

This problem probably occurs when your computer is not showing the file type on the file's name. (So it appears as 'Game.rxdata' when in actuality, it becomes 'Game.rxdata.rxdata')

You can set it so that you can see a file's file type in it's name but I don't recall how.

You can easily check whether or not your computer shows file names or not by seeing if an image file's name is 'image.jpg' or just 'image'

Hope this helps ; )

If I may add on to this.

If you're still having problems, one of my uh, 'clients', found out removing the '.rxdata' from 'Game.rxdata' allowed his game to work.
This problem probably occurs when your computer is not showing the file type on the file's name. (So it appears as 'Game.rxdata' when in actuality, it becomes 'Game.rxdata.rxdata')
You can set it so that you can see a file's file type in it's name but I don't recall how.

You can easily check whether or not your computer shows file names or not by seeing if an image file's name is 'image.jpg' or just 'image'
Hope this helps ; )

check if the file is named Game.rxdata
I'm not sure why does your game crash, try redownloading the game

Neither of these work, gonna re download and maybe completely start over?? Not sure..

Thanks for the help hopefully it will get fixed eventually.

EDIT: Giving this another go~

Poison / Grass

Snover for grass

Skrelp for poison

Good IVs would be great, neutral natures would be great as well..

Soundproof & Adaptibility aren't really necessary but they would be nice.

Thanks and hopefully this time it will work out!

Game.rxdata

Neither of these work, gonna re download and maybe completely start over?? Not sure..

Thanks for the help hopefully it will get fixed eventually.

EDIT: Giving this another go~

Poison / Grass

Snover for grass

Skrelp for poison

Good IVs would be great, neutral natures would be great as well..

Soundproof & Adaptibility aren't really necessary but they would be nice.

Thanks and hopefully this time it will work out!

done

hey, i want to try a hardcore mono fire run

can i get a torchic with night slash as egg move and a darumaka

both female, adamant and decent ev's if possible

the mystery egg larvesta if possible

and change my fennikin into a modest nature

and an eviolite in the bag to train larvesta when i have it

thanks

if i ask something against the rules, dont edit my save file

Edited by gryson

When I try to open it now it just completely shuts off...

This may seem pretty stupid, but you're opening the Pokemon Reborn .exe file right? Not the Game.rxdata file.

hey, i want to try a hardcore mono fire run

can i get a torchic with night slash as egg move and a darumaka

both female, adamant and decent ev's if possible

the mystery egg larvesta if possible

and change my fennikin into a modest nature

and an eviolite in the bag to train larvesta when i have it

thanks

if i ask something against the rules, dont edit my save file

Done and PM'd!

I didn't add the Eviolite for you btw, but you should be fine without it.

This may seem pretty stupid, but you're opening the Pokemon Reborn .exe file right? Not the Game.rxdata file.

Done and PM'd!

I didn't add the Eviolite for you btw, but you should be fine without it.

Yeah I'm opening the .exe file. Hopefully I can get it all sorted out eventually..

Hi, I'm starting a Dragon monorun and since, yanno, dragons are kinda VERY SCARCE early on I was hoping someone could edit an Axew and/or Lord Goomy into my savefile. Decent IVs would be great, but i don't really care about natures and abilities (can be changed in game easily sooo yeah)

Thanks in advance !

Game.rxdata

Hi, I'm starting a Dragon monorun and since, yanno, dragons are kinda VERY SCARCE early on I was hoping someone could edit an Axew and/or Lord Goomy into my savefile. Decent IVs would be great, but i don't really care about natures and abilities (can be changed in game easily sooo yeah)

Thanks in advance !

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Done and PMd