The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. When Aster and Eclipse said the whole "outnumbered" line, I was expecting a comeback like
"You're right.
I outnumber you one to many."

Go die in a fire Eclipse.

(...hehehe...)

(...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE)

Edited by Foamy

VwoCRbkm.jpg - Best picture of the run so far. Can't stop laughing. Fuck you Tayto...

1Uryo3xm.png - Now I feel bad. Nah. That bird needed to suffer.

V7Ypyddm.png - Shit this is a rollercoaster of emotions. And not in a fun way.You'll get that joke on Route 3.

"Go die in a fire Eclipse." - Huehuehue.

nwPmwoDm.png - Meanwhile 6 meteor agents and a purple dildo have been placed on said island.

"Aaaaand there goes one of the laziest designs in Poke-History." - Klefki is actually more intricate than many other pokemon, namely Voltorb and Gen 5 Voltorb.

"And the Meteor's are getting surprisingly good at battling if Aster are Eclipse are anything to go by..." - HAHAHAHAHA. But you already know. Except you haven't been through E15 yet,, which is worse than what comes next episode.

I don't think you should quit now. No way to win this battle without stuff like Curse, DB or stuff. The run has also been one of the funniest I've witnessed. Make a new rule, something like "if I lose a scripted battle only three of my pokemon die and three get badly wounded" and just box three. I would love to see you continue.

All the best.

"Groudon doesn't live in the volcano right?" - Probably not, but Heatran might. Or Volcanion. Or a host of other Fire legends.

"Does that mean people in the forest covered Wards just watched as a group of shady people set up PULSEs attached to screaming Pokemon in their city centers?" - Nope, there was that one dude in Jasper Ward who just keeps running into a wall at the Pokemon Center.

"CAL YOU TRAITOROUS MOTHERFUCKER!" - He set you up for disaster against Solaris too. Damn though, 5 stars gone...I'm sad.

J2M2e52m.pngwEhL9Ipm.png You've learned the way of teleportation! ANd miraculous recoveries!

Maybe Season 3 will see the addition of incredible Hulks like...um...Emboar?

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to reply to the lovely comments because I'll forget to in January

So without further ado...

That finale was...ugh...i really hoped you would win, well Solaris is brutal at that stage and you can win only with gimmicks (Dbond, 6 Intimidate + Revives, exc...).

Poor past Sean didn't see it coming...He really is...my genius strategy of hitting the opponents Pokemon really hard failed me for the first time that day.

Wait what...

I thought you were giving yourself a pass on the scripted fights...

All the stars are gone except Sickle...

Not all of them. I decided on just this one because I didn't know there'd be scripted fights until fighting Solaris.

Maybe she'll get her own spin off series?

same i thoguht you were giving yourself a pass was this your first pokemon reborn file are you going to do a normal run now either way enjoyed this series cant wait to see what youll do next

I wouldn't call it a pass. It's more of an...exchange...Oh I'm doing a different game for the summer break kinda like a special holiday season before coming back to Reborn for Season 4

I don't think you should quit now. No way to win this battle without stuff like Curse, DB or stuff. The run has also been one of the funniest I've witnessed. Make a new rule, something like "if I lose a scripted battle only three of my pokemon die and three get badly wounded" and just box three. I would love to see you continue.

All the best.

I never quit! I only pretend to for dramatic effect! Oh I'm only breaking the rules for this scripted fight the others I meet head on. And thank you for the compliments.

No pls you can't leave us!

I just started following your run two days ago and you leave already?

I'm a bastard like that I know.

"Groudon doesn't live in the volcano right?" - Probably not, but Heatran might. Or Volcanion. Or a host of other Fire legends.

"Does that mean people in the forest covered Wards just watched as a group of shady people set up PULSEs attached to screaming Pokemon in their city centers?" - Nope, there was that one dude in Jasper Ward who just keeps running into a wall at the Pokemon Center.

"CAL YOU TRAITOROUS MOTHERFUCKER!" - He set you up for disaster against Solaris too. Damn though, 5 stars gone...I'm sad.

J2M2e52m.pngwEhL9Ipm.png You've learned the way of teleportation! ANd miraculous recoveries!

Maybe Season 3 will see the addition of incredible Hulks like...um...Emboar?

I'm never visiting that volcano again.

Turns out the secret to Reborn teleporting is...[REDACTED]

actually garchomp is nice since it's scripted cause there is some stupid overleved bosses that can sweep you easily and you need to win (SPOILER: abra(not kidding),arceus, mewtwo, PULSE pokemons ...)

They're all the same level as the garchomp but I was in a better position to fight those guys

arceus only is required to beat depending on who you side with right

A choice between a blind Meteor supporting zealot or a guy who likes cosplay too much...

It was a very tough choice.

Holy fuck, that Solaris fight was brutal. Is there anything even worth training up in your PC?

Can't wait for season three!

And humiliating. No those guys suuuuuuck.

Don't tell them that.

Well there you go.

You've been replied.

• 4 weeks later...

Hurray for alchemy!

I see you invoked Rule #2 of your run.

"No.1 - If a Pokemon faints it's dead.

No.2 - Fuck Garchomps but only once.

No.3 - I can only catch 1 pokemon in an area's tall grass. Any one's I get through an event are fair game.

No.4 - Haaaaaave fuuun.

No.5 - All those having fun will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

No.6 - Pm me your credit card details.

No.7 - Tell no one about that last rule

"