The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

I was going to ask what happens if Snow burns through all the moons in this solar system, but there's apparently 173 of them(or 170 now that Snow used 3 of them to smite her enemies... At least I think it's 3). So, I think Snow will be good on ammo for a while.

I probably should reread this whole thing at some point. I'm getting pretty fuzzy on certain details. Like the whole arm regeneration thing.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to ask what happens if Snow burns through all the moons in this solar system...

Well, she can probably use moons from all around the universe too. They'll all just have to be patient and wait a bit.

Epic finale, by the way. Can't wait for more :D

"MAYBE ONE THAT WON'T LOSE TO A DOOR!" - Coming Fall 2016, Sean gets a Door Pokemon.

ehrYciUm.png - First, I like that you have a Meteor grunt on a Fearow. Second, youhave way too much time on your hands to be able to find and place all these things in this scene.

"Unlike the chase Fuckface McGee sent me on. Twice." - Sean, you have to understand one thing: Fuckface McGee do what he want. Screw the rules, he has 10 hats.

The hell is a Drayno hack? That's the shit I pour down my clogged drains.

Solid run man. Glad nobody dieded. So question, next couple of episodes start releasing some cool mons. Lapras, Sneasal, soon my favorite (Scyther) looking forward to anything?

lapras and sneasel are already availble (tho for now you need to manipulate episodes to get razor claw)

Edited by webobo

Howdy.

Decided I'd do the replies now that everyone who's gonna post already has.

So yeah enjoy and I'll see you later

I bet Season 5 will start in the 25th of December :^)

Ah, a fitting finale to this season. And it's not really surprising that Terra baited us. I mean, she IS a master baiter.

The reply to your reply: the lock is not more fragile, as the ice doesn't have a significant effect of that sort on particularly hard metals, and it even tightens the lock by covering open spots on the lock, as ice occupies more volume than common air. And also, having an E4 level Salamence go all out on a tiny space like that would definitely be a bad idea.

And you do know that there's no way to code things in order to have one of Shelly's pokemon named after the player character.

Who knows? Wait. I do. No it's not. I have to wait for episode 16 and maybe 17 to come out first

Ugh none of that now.

It still doesn't matter as we're talking about a fully evolved dragon not being able to knock down a door.

Go all out? I'm not saying it had to use Draco Meteor on the door. All it had to do is literally Tackle the door and it would have caved. And it's clearly a runt of a Salamence anyway

I do know. After hearing it from eeeeeeveryone. It suck though.

But at least she didn't name anything after Charlotte. Guess Shelly knew Charlotte was full of shit during that hostage situation.

Did you just say that "a heater being part of the Elite 4" ?? I never saw that coming, to be honest.

Also, nobody spoil him about his upcoming battle with Fern!!! Alright? Nobody tells him anything about that. I want some pokemon dead.

oh and... Mako is 71lvl now. He won't obey.

Only uses Oven Rotom. Also fuck you.

...SURPRISE! Him and Blake were real easy. I guess two wrongs don't make a right huh?

Yeahhh turns out the level-cap is 75...

Really wish I knew that fighting Terra though.

Someone who suffers my company with much grace and flattery~

While I'm not sure if their ages will ever be relevant in the game: according to their creator, Lumi is 19, Zero is 21, and Eve is 24. Lumi does sound rather young in the game, but I tend to feel like that about the way Ame writes shy characters in general. Laura would be another good example of that.

You've really got to think of the potential here: It'd be so easy for Blake to make Lumi uncomfortable and piss off Zero. I'm sure Eve can think of many ways to let someone's death look like an accident. She kinda owes you the favour after you took care of that Abra.

"Solaris I'm coming for you"

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know, dear

How much I love you...~

"You've named one after me too right?"

I recall Ame saying it wasn't possible to do this, or otherwise it'd probably have happened.

Kid of a shame that it took me so long to check this run out, though. Considering E16 isn't gonna be out until 2030, it'll be a long time 'til the next season.

...Kidding. I haven't read your Rejuv stuff yet, so I'll just do that in the meantime.

She gets internet cookies.

Huh...though Zero was the older one. Oh well I'm older than them all combined

I guess...

Oh god no. I don't love him. I hate and respect him for being the only person to ever beat me at least.

Yeah it would have been a cute touch having a Bug named after the player. As long as it isn't Illumise. And why does she even still have that Volbeat?

Yes go do that and write nice things about it. I should start back working on that again.

A great update! You did a great job kicking Blakes ass!

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant Blern.

I Blerned him good.

did you pull a cell from dbz a, probably a coincidence

ok, this is from tfs, TELL ME

y... you know chesnaught is from juggernaught not astronaught ... this isn't even how, y'now what forget it

eather way, great season, and you are getting funnier, snow scarier, jazz shelly-er, but congrats, looking forward to your final battle with ame

Coincidence. That part was written like a month ago.

Nope. Just PTSD from when absolutely nothing happened with that Jynx.

Yes but Graaaaastronaught works better as a sad attempt at a joke.

That'll be a great series finale. If I make it that far. Although considering 2 of the Elite four are Bennet and Heather...I think I'll be fine.

that was certainly a season finale, may the alphabet locke go well, whatever the fuck that is.

Basically every time we enter a new town or beat a gym leader I swap my roster in alphabetical order

The categories are Pokemon Name, Species Name, Nickname. With the first letter of the nicknames being selected randomly.

I feel bad for when you have to chase down terra.

Great finale, that intro was brilliant.

Di-Di-Di-Digimon.

Thank you. I always feel warm inside when people compliment my Meteor killings.

Awww, that was a pretty epic episode. I can't wait for next season! Hype!!!

Thanks! I can't wait either. But I guess I can update the other runs I have going on first.

I should finish Snakewood too I guess.

wait did you purposly say that medicham was burned when snow was burned lol

Sometimes images don't show up when I finish a episode and they ruin jokes.

Like Medicham and Snow got burned from that attack but the image of Medicham didn't show up.

Another time was in the Yureyu building with Sirius going "Heh"

I hate jokes getting ruined like that.

Well. Thanks for making me even MORE anxious for Episode 16 to come out...

Spectacular finale as always. Why no credits/thank you video tho?

To clear Blake's happy funhouse of doubles without a single death is nothing short of spectacular. Let's see if your opinion of Florinia changes once you hit the next doubles gauntlet...

No problem buddy!

I don't have the resources to make one at home. I usually do it at college. I'll make one soon enough.

Thank you thank you.

Well my opinion of Julia changed at least. Although that's probably because I've met far worse than her now.

Ah...to be young and in Season 1 again...

And hey! Flo was a very good meat-shield.

Double update? What sorcery is this? (it seems the sacrifice worked, good)

The next part will be Terra and her world (one of my favorites) can't wait!
So you're doing Omega Ruby, won't it be too easy after Reborn and Rejuvenation? Well the letter did say it'll be a vacation (i wonder if we'll see what your party is doing while you're away) btw where can i follow this new and exiting "adventure"?
Shelly bugged you a lot this episode do you still like her?
Unsurprisingly nobody died against Blake (even with that field of his) Ice is a really weak type (and he's Cal brother).
Did they really let go a Meteor Agent (and all his grunts) despite being able to stop them? Ahh i miss Saphira...and the game really needs an "OBJECTION" button.
Don't worry you don't need body bags...for those two (but hey who cares about Meteor grunts) remember Amaria and Titania are robots made by Ame to control the League.

Nope! Next episode only has the start of that mess.

It's more focused around the shiny Riolu I get.

Not exactly. I'm doing Rising Ruby. It's a hack of Omega Ruby with stronger trainers and wider variety of Pokemon.

I dunno. I might make a new topic for it in Fan Club. But I'm not sure if it'll be a reaction-locke like the others. Just a plain ol' fashioned screenshot run.

And we might see the old gang doing stuff. I might try drawing stuff even. But don't count on that. I hate it when I draw.

Yup. He almost had me a few times but even he can't shake off the amount of suck in his genes.

Yes they did. Because Cal is still secretly working for Team Meteor.

...Robots...

WHY WOULD AME GIVE ROBOTS A DEPRESSING LOVE STORY?

At this point, I wish I had a PULSE Meowth myself. Most of the good stuff in this game is expensive as all hell.

I would've thought you'd have gone after Terra for the finale, but eh. Brooding on a mountain and getting sent on a mandatory holiday to Hoenn is fun too. (Probably not gonna be much fun for long if it's vanilla Omega Ruby. Even in a nuzlocke, that game is a joke.)

Honestly, I've always wondered why nobody has thought to throw these gem-key things into the middle of the polluted lake. I mean, there's no way in hell you'd be able to find anything in there. Key's gone for good and Reborn is saved. Or hell, cast one into the fires of Mount Pyrous. What good's a key if it's been completely destroyed? I guess the sentimental value outweighs the need to keep the damn things away from Team Meteor to these people? Only real reason I can think of to not toss them somewhere the Meteors can't get them.

Or hell, they could try and get fakes made! Team Meteor might end up being fooled by the fakes... until they try to use the damn things(or El sees them). But at that point, they would've already been used as bargaining chips or something, so whatever.

Really, the most sensible solution for the whole "team meteor wants the things" situation that any character has suggested so far(in the game, not this nuzlocke) is "fly off into the desert, away from Team Meteor." But even then, there's been some weirdness going on with the train tracks in the desert(I forget exactly what was going on out there except that it resulted in a large portion of the desert being littered with train parts and the tracks being rebuilt further away from the area each time), so there's no doubt Team Meteor is out there. Because who else does this kind of thing?

I used to just grind of those double trainers in the Great Hall. They gave decent cash.

"Holiday" "Vanilla Omega Ruby" Mate I beat Vanilla Ruby in less than 20 hours and it was boring. I'll be doing a hack of course.

Because letting a child who probably can't do multiplication hold it is the more sensible option. DUH!

I'm glad at least some characters in this game have the common sense to kill as many of the Meteors as they can as well as staying the hell away from them.

Maybe it's secret Meteor agent Cain?

But yeah, the more likely scenario is that it's a PULSE Hippowdon doing it.

Or, god forbid, a PULSE Tyranitar.

Ah, my good man, been a while since I last checked in here. I trust everything has been going well? Judging by the lack of team deaths, I gather as much.

Now, if memory serves, you'll have to be up versus Terra and her dirty grounds next. I know this is a blind run, but, a small hint: better have your water, grass or ice types be special attackers, if you can.

Also, well done with the previous lot of episodes. Very entertaining. Ignore Heather and her Salamence for the most part, though. The most logical explanation is that she simply did not try to get out of that shed until the player and Shelly remotivated her to come out of that black mood.

Smooth sailing on that end pal! Story-wise though I'm in a hurricane.

I'd use Trident but training him at the circus is risky business. So I'll stick with Bouyancy for the moment.

Orrrrrr I can use a technicality to destroy her Garchomp?

I mean we all know what that field does to types after Gen 1 right?

And we allllll know what Pixellate does riiiiight?

Nope. Turns out she tried to get out but couldn't break it down on her own.

So we're left with two stupid options :

1) She forgot Pokemon were a thing

2) Her Salamence is a pussy.

you really gave photoshop a run for its money with this finalle huh?

i was expecting u would lose someone to those hail-powered blizzards but this was nice.

next season is very brief, tho you might want to stick it together with part of episode 16 when it is released, if you wanna take that long of a break.

Yep. That's why it took so long. Had to move all those sprites around and shit.

Yeah it was. I like it when nobody dies at the end of a season. Makes the future look brighter.

Oh yeah I'm not updating this till probably episode 17 even. It depends on how much is in 16.

Aaaand there goes season 4. Dang.

Great finale, some of that had me in stitches. I laughed way too much at your misfortune reactions!

Looking forward to season 5 and the super happy fun times you'll have with Terra :)

Oh, and hope Mako has forgiven you for having him thrown at a helicopter... The idea of a Mako grudge is terrifying.

Glad you liked it! Everyone loves a bit of schadenfreude now and then!

Yes. Gen1 Mewtwo is the very definition of "super happy fun time"

Well he kicked me in the face so I guess?

Ah he's not so scary. Plus he's a lab-raised Pokemon.

That means he's got no wild instincts and is dependent on me for food.

So unless he figures out where meat comes from in the Pokemon world I think I'll be fine

What an amazing episode. And of course there would be another moon lying around on the screen after the great massacre, oh Snow.
Congratulations on getting through the grunts and the Blern without casualties.

She's fight Meteors by moonlight,

Winning my love by daylight.

Never running from a trainer fight,

She is the one named Sailor Snow!

I was going to ask what happens if Snow burns through all the moons in this solar system, but there's apparently 173 of them(or 170 now that Snow used 3 of them to smite her enemies... At least I think it's 3). So, I think Snow will be good on ammo for a while.

I probably should reread this whole thing at some point. I'm getting pretty fuzzy on certain details. Like the whole arm regeneration thing.

Oh no she creates the moons in orbit and then launches them at the enemy.

That is actually more terrifying why did I say that? Oh well...it's canon now.

I'm fairly sure all the off-screen trainer battles added up to more than 173 Moonblasts anyway.

Yeah I forgot about it too until I re-read episode 1 a while back.

Man I was so green back then. And the lighting sucked.

Well, she can probably use moons from all around the universe too. They'll all just have to be patient and wait a bit.

Epic finale, by the way. Can't wait for more :D

L-let's not make her too strong okay?

Thank you! I can't either! If you care to you could check out the Rejuvenation one?

It's alright in my eyes. It hasn't quite reached the same level as this one yet.

Despite it being batshit insane.

"MAYBE ONE THAT WON'T LOSE TO A DOOR!" - Coming Fall 2016, Sean gets a Door Pokemon.

ehrYciUm.png - First, I like that you have a Meteor grunt on a Fearow. Second, youhave way too much time on your hands to be able to find and place all these things in this scene.

"Unlike the chase Fuckface McGee sent me on. Twice." - Sean, you have to understand one thing: Fuckface McGee do what he want. Screw the rules, he has 10 hats.

The hell is a Drayno hack? That's the shit I pour down my clogged drains.

Super-effective against Salamence's only.

Takes no damage from them either.

Eh it only took a bit. I only had to do two images really. One with the grunts and one with the pokemon and then did a few variants of those.

I'll burn them like the rest.

It's a Rom-hacker who hacked the 3d Pokemon games and made them harder/funner!

Solid run man. Glad nobody dieded. So question, next couple of episodes start releasing some cool mons. Lapras, Sneasal, soon my favorite (Scyther) looking forward to anything?

SCYTHER!

But nope. Not really. I've got a good roster.

lapras and sneasel are already availble (tho for now you need to manipulate episodes to get razor claw)

Sneasel eh?

I might make an Ametrine exploration episode then.

It still doesn't matter as we're talking about a fully evolved dragon not being able to knock down a door.

Go all out? I'm not saying it had to use Draco Meteor on the door. All it had to do is literally Tackle the door and it would have caved. And it's clearly a runt of a Salamence anyway

Eehhh, all E4 members must have that one pokemon that's full of shit. Laura has Lilligant, Heather has Salamence, Bennett has... well... most of them. Bennett's team is 83,(3)% garbage (all but the Scyther).

Eehhh, all E4 members must have that one pokemon that's full of shit. Laura has Lilligant, Heather has Salamence, Bennett has... well... most of them. Bennett's team is 83,(3)% garbage (all but the Scyther).

Volarona, Venomoth, Galvantula, probably adding a M-Heracross or M-Pinsir along the way...

@Sean, Terra normally raises the cap to level 69, but since you were already pass that you didn't notice.

I was talking about the current team...

Last time I checked he had a Larvesta (soon to be Volcarona), a Venomoth and a Scyther in his team, all of which are powerful pokemon. I doubt he'll be using Dustox or Butterfree when we battle him again.

Last time I checked he had a Larvesta (soon to be Volcarona), a Venomoth and a Scyther in his current team, all of which are powerful pokemon. I doubt he'll be using Dustox or Butterfree when we battle him again.

He'll probably have Volc, Venomoth, Scyther, Vivillon, Yanmega and a Mega Pinsir ('cause ya know, the metamorphosis/flying bug theme).

• 1 month later...

It's been more than a month, when is the next season coming out !!

Anyway that was a brilliant finale, the action scene was better than most bollywood movies I have seen as well. Can't wait for the return!

Your sanity has definitely gone through varying levels of obscurity since the first season, I think in season 5 it may crack altogether

It's been more than a month, when is the next season coming out !!

Anyway that was a brilliant finale, the action scene was better than most bollywood movies I have seen as well. Can't wait for the return!

Your sanity has definitely gone through varying levels of obscurity since the first season, I think in season 5 it may crack altogether

Never.

Well I have to get out of Hoenn first.

Then we'll talk. And that's like a 42 episode series so...*shrugs*

Can't wait for the next episode <3

I can't either. Some fun stuff ahead.

I can't wait to see what episode 16 will bring as well.

Nuzlocking Reborn is quite a challenge...good luck with it!

Luck is a...whatever the hell Florina said back when I fought her.

I have a question, Why did you never do a youtube series for this (or transition into one)

Ehhh...I don't think a series like this would work on YouTube.

I mean how would I make all the teams have personalities?

It's not like I can voice them unless you want them all to have a deep Irish voice.

Plus a video series about this game has been done many times before, so I wanted to be different/the best.

Luck is a...whatever the hell Florina said back when I fought her.

Ehhh...I don't think a series like this would work on YouTube.

I mean how would I make all the teams have personalities?

It's not like I can voice them unless you want them all to have a deep Irish voice.

Plus a video series about this game has been done many times before, so I wanted to be different/the best.

Fair enough, You definitely did something unique/different compared to normal playthroughs of a game and I think everyone can say it's the best like no ever was.