The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

Oh Serra...how low did she fall...if you want to see a glimpse of what she was before watch this (after the 20 min mark):

Everyone called her the Hax Queen and there never was a more accurate title, on my first playtrough i lost to her 20 times straight (having Primeape, Charizard and a Gyarados with DD&Moxie) it was just painful, after the nerf i swept her with 1 Pokemon.

As for the next game you should play i really don't know (despite all the nerfs Reborn is still the most difficult game i played) maybe some of the "funny" ones out there?

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I usually just break that field, but it didn't seem to slow you down.

Also, nice that you named your Eevee in the captain's honor. Judging by your reactions to Serra though, I'm assuming she won't become a Glaceon.

As for runs I'd like to see done, Pokemon Rejuvenation and Red/Blue DX found on these forums would be entertaining I think...

Rejuvenation is getting a new update soon and is almost towards the halfway mark so that might be an interesting game to play. Keep in mind that Intense Mode is arguably harder than Reborn, though~

Insurgence also is a harder game, and there's a whole lot of cool features like Secret Bases, which is fun, too!

WToD8o5m.jpg - Holy shit you became a Garchomp. Teach me your ways master.

"You make sex jokes in front of your son like all the time." - Maybe she's born with it. Maybe she's Dr.Ruth.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT MAKO NOT IN A GYM BATTLE" - Shoulda pulled your Garchomp trick on him.

"A Ruby Ring, Some Sapphire Bracelets, An Amethyst Pendant and an Emerald Brooch..." -

"You, Me and Exp.Share Lady down the street." - We could make a sitcom of it.

"Or if he's still there I could help him or something." - Did you grow a heart right there?

Dat Eevee tho.

"Oh god...the shitty motto...it's spreading...no one is safe..." - Should offer them the medicine. That shit cures everything.

"TEWW JIM LAEDERS OH MI GAAAAAAWDDD!" - Jim Laeders sounds like a great name for a gym leader, doesn't it?

"You'll be a better fight than my step-son Bennett anyway" - Disowned Step-Son.

"Siriusly I've only fought 3 guys...I'm good for more." - I know that feeling from after battling Radomus. I come out unscathed and Cain's like "you're too weak" blegh.

Shit, you really are growing a heart. Continued exposure to Shelly may be harmful to your health.

Ha, the Dragon Gem joke in episode 27.

"If I collect seven of these, do I get a free revive?"

2JvyMlmm.jpg

OH DEAR GOD I THOUGHT THAT WAS SOMETHING ELSE

LOOKS LIKE A BIG OL PAIR OF TIDDIEZ

Edited by Foamy

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=9441661&t=9249876 = Part 1

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=9441665&t=9249876 = Part 2

This episode was waaayyyy too long so it got split up into two posts

That's why it has two parts

Anyway enjoy the show!

Edited by DerogatoryTrainer

Hilarious as always! Too many funny parts to name them all.

Good luck with that mystery egg. I have no idea what it is, and too lazy to check it out, but will probably be good. You can always get Flygon from that Gambling place in Onyx, but since it takes forever I couldn't be bothered with it. I didn't put that in a spoiler either since it isn't exactly hidden

Good episode! It's a shame the fourth season will be so slow but there's no other way i think.

Btw you can get a Trapinch at the Arcade (or at least you could when i played the game) so if you want a Flygon that is the way to go also why you didn't hatch the mysterious egg? You can get a really good pokemon if RNG is in your favor. Will you do it next episode?

Good episode! It's a shame the fourth season will be so slow but there's no other way i think.

Btw you can get a Trapinch at the Arcade (or at least you could when i played the game) so if you want a Flygon that is the way to go also why you didn't hatch the mysterious egg? You can get a really good pokemon if RNG is in your favor. Will you do it next episode?

His mystery egg is a really really good pokemon, but it needs a lot of grinding though.