The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty surprised that you didn't seem to like Charlotte. She is like a female version of your caracter. Doesn't take shit from anyone and leaves many things on fire.

AND WHY DIDN'T YOU BLOW UP THE BUILDING? You had the perfect chance to do so! :o

I guess I'd say Derogatory is like a magnet in that sense. He dislikes Charlotte, who's basically a female version of his character, and likes Shelly, who's pretty much the opposite of his character(although, to be fair, who doesn't like Shelly?).

• 2 weeks later...

Flounder 2 is my favorite now (sorry Selina) will he return to the team? Btw why didn't you caught a Pokemon at the power plant?

P.S.

If you're still interested the dialogue for that kid at the orphanage was: stab, stab, stab, kill, kill exc...(or something similar anyway) with a comment from Shelly after that...now he gives you a Rare Candy, not edgy enough imo.

Flounder 2 is my favorite now (sorry Selina) will he return to the team? Btw why didn't you caught a Pokemon at the power plant?

P.S.

If you're still interested the dialogue for that kid at the orphanage was: stab, stab, stab, kill, kill exc...(or something similar anyway) with a comment from Shelly after that...now he gives you a Rare Candy, not edgy enough imo.

I think the pokemon Sean found at the power plant was whatever was pretending to be Mako in that one picture. And he threw it off a cliff.

Or Cheshire killed whatever he encountered in there offscreen. Either way, it sucks for him, he could've got a Magnemite in there. Magnemite is a great Pokemon in Reborn and it makes mincemeat out of Serra.

I think the pokemon Sean found at the power plant was whatever was pretending to be Mako in that one picture. And he threw it off a cliff.

Or Cheshire killed whatever he encountered in there offscreen. Either way, it sucks for him, he could've got a Magnemite in there. Magnemite is a great Pokemon in Reborn and it makes mincemeat out of Serra.

It was a Duskull and yes the damn cat killed it

Pfff Serra...

I don't expect a reply on my posts, but when I do, I'll make a short one.

"But they're about as sturdy as a...really unsturdy freight train" - You might say...it's going off the rails...on a crazy train.

I still can't believe you found two of Corey's pokemon, both of which ignored you...and you never thought to look up the reason why.

I've always wondered why Amaria bothered to drag the protagonist into this...

She seems like she could wipe 99% of team Meteor with 6 Pokemon, then run to the PokeCentre just down the street and slaughter the remaining ones...

Also, Ditto was not collected. Rare Candy was not collected.

Edited by Drymus

And so the great&grand quest for usable HM Strength has begun. Blood and tears will be shed. Cain and Victoria will be met (the horror).

Also it's finally time to leave Reborn city and ramp up difficulty a little.

"Thanks, I'll go better myself now - with this TV" - That TV is slightly larger than your character. How the fuck do you manage to lift it. I bet the magic boat rubbed off on you.

"I mean anytime a teacher asks you that it's usually a "No there's more" deal going" - But that's not all! You'll also receive this other twerp's lunch money! That's two for the price of one painful lecture!

"I mean god damn I almost feel sorry for you at this stage Victoria" - First, you use "I mean" frequently. Use a thesaurus. Second, this is probably why Kiki sent her to start over with Ame in the first place.

I agree with Breezy, that newspaper article is classic. BTW, i assume E16 has come out in your world, since the date is 20XX.

This was indeed an action packed adventure. Vicky declared her love, Cain was reported stupid, and E16 came out.

• 2 weeks later...

v8IBH7ym.jpg Why is Flounder II eating your hand, and you're not screaming? This seems highly painful.

"It's almost like this school has extremely low standards or something" - You're probably referring to someone here. My guess is Taka.

gfWUubrm.jpg What the hell is this?

"Or gotten distracted and run off somewhere." - Probably to meet Cal.

"Oh no Sickle has become...an ICE-SICKLE!" - *Loud applause" You remembered to put the bow on too =D

Right

I've finished the first episode of my Nuzlocke and I hope to god it isn't shit

I now know that I am the greatest there ever was so boo on that previous humble junk

Oh well

Might as well go for broke and leave a link

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/9249876/1/#new

So...uh...thanks for reading then

holy crap i enjoyed your... um... work... so very much!!!

i felt like a pansy seeing your game play, u made it looked so easy!! goddammit i can count with 1 hand the amount of important battles which i DIDN'T whine/complain about