The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to reborn, where you have to beat pseudolegendaries with Jigglypuffs and Kricketunes. (not that something is wrong with them, Sickle is life)

About Florinia. Back when there were no field effects in reborn, first ten leaders had stronger pokemon then now to compensate. Florinia's team wasn't much different (except there was a Grotle instead of Cottonee) but had higher levels, items and better moves.

Her Breloom with Toxic Orb/Poison Heal combo, spore and Mach Punch. Cradily on the other hand was carrying leftovers, and had Curse instead of Stockpile. Those Smack Downs hurt a lot.

Not a hardest gym battle ever, but much harder then what it is now.

Just a little nitpick: Florinia's name has a second "I" in it. It's not "Florina."

Hehe, I like how Heather becomes one year younger every time you mention her age.

Edited by Foamy

RIP Hal. Awesome to the end.

It's been a long time since i've seen this route of the story. Oh yeah, Reborn has story "paths" so to say. One normal and one hidden. First split starts this episode. If you have found the dead policeman before going for the PULSE, the police force would have cought the last Meteor Admin, and reveal his indentity.

Don't worry though, these are not big changes, they just add additional information for the story.

Oh. That's what you meant by "season finale". I was kind of worried you had your entire team killed when I saw this was the season finale.

Enjoy your vacation, sir.

Speaking of looting, you should probably consider checking rocks, broken glass, and other stuff in the environment for hidden items if you aren't already. Reborn has hidden items pretty much everywhere.

In fact, Julia blowing up that factory earlier caused you to lose access to an Ability Capsule(the factory is blocked off by irremovable rubble now, have fun with that).