The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

lmao you got Julia'd at the start. Explosions everywhere.

And explosions on the bright side? But explosions are related to Julia... and Julia, well...

Anyway, that was pretty amazing and depressing for the season finale.

You can leave for now, but you'll come back. Like everybody else.

Will wait for the rest of this awesome playthrough~

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new episode?
So soon?

Well shite, I thought I'd have to wait at LEAST three to four weeks for season two.

LOOKS LIKE CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY THIS YEAR BOYS

EDIT:

Huh. Dr. Connal's orphanage, eh? Golly, that surname sure sounds familiar.

"Back off Aqua scum"

What, no Finding Nemo "CURSE YOU, AQUA-SCUUUUUUMMM" reference? For shame.

Edited by Foamy

No explosions this time :( but there's a gruesome death so that's a plus...wait a minute...*looks at his magma member of the year award* you killed one of us! Vengence will come just wait for it :angry: seriously though watch out for our leader he's stronger than he looks ...also #freedobby

bro. bro.

All the explosions in Reborn are watched over by Julia. Trust me, she got a hand on all of dem.

8ezOJ6Sm.png

is that julia's sister

Agreed on the old man asking about the Sunkern. He should ask for a diglett. Or a cloyster. Or at least be less creepy xD

L6tX5V5m.jpg

You might be having too much fun with those edits xD

And like we said: You're stuck here forever. i predict the next episode will come out in 5 minutes~

YkInhHhm.jpg
q0tFi8Rm.png

This seems very fitting. Perhaps it should be your mascot?

Also
"This hole has been for a day and you've already gotten lost?" and yet

FwLkueAm.png Fuck

LOL "We're totes besties now." heheheheehehe. Just you wait brother, just you wait.
"Although I've only met Cain twice so if he tones down the creepy flirting i might like him" It gets even better when you have to rescue Gardevoir. Although the Coral Ward meeting was pretty weird, especially when he sends Oshwatt out.

Loved that commentary on the bicycle. I had the same experience myself, although i didn't even find the bicycle my first run, so you're beating me in that regard.

Edited by Dragon116

I read through the first chapter/section/upload you made of this nuzlocke and wow. It's a bit different from other nuzlockes I've seen. Then again I've only read nuzlocke comics (which are awesome most of the time) or watched youtubers play through nuzlockes. Anyways, I must say your method has a certain entertainment factor that seems interesting. Good job.

After the longest wait in the series so far (a whole week)

I vomited up this abomination

Episode 15 : Little Orphan Anna - http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=9388697&t=9249876

Now I'm gonna go enjoy my alcoholism

Yaaaaay.

GLUG GLUG GLUG

After you beat Shelly don't forget to talk to the kids at the orphanage some have "interesting" dialogue (especially those locked)

"Something bad? All that happened lately is a Badge welcher fell off a bridge"

Only one more of those to go.

"I hated rescuing Gardevoir. I fucking HATED it."

When the hell did you rescue Gardevoir? Are you time traveler? Is "Basically I wanted a challenge and I also have no god damned idea what this game is about" not true anymore? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME SENPAI?!?!?

BTW, forgot to mention. Needs more props. Get some Beanie Babies or some shiz. They're adorable and annoying, just like those cats

BPeejjmm.png

Edited by Dragon116

"Something bad? All that happened lately is a Badge welcher fell off a bridge"

Only one more of those to go.

"I hated rescuing Gardevoir. I fucking HATED it."

When the hell did you rescue Gardevoir? Are you time traveler? Is "Basically I wanted a challenge and I also have no god damned idea what this game is about" not true anymore? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME SENPAI?!?!?

BTW, forgot to mention. Needs more props. Get some Beanie Babies or some shiz. They're adorable and annoying, just like those cats

BPeejjmm.png

He pre-recorded this whole run. He's at Agate now i believe. He only edits stuff when he wants to make a new episode.

He pre-recorded this whole run. He's at Agate now i believe. He only edits stuff when he wants to make a new episode.

That's cheating! My innocence is now gone i'll never believe in people again...nah it's ok, wish i knew this sooner though all those hints i gave: useless