The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always I have some more flattery for your sadistic, sarcastic, and satisfying remarks.

"Shelly you did better than Splats McGee back in Beryl ward" - BDUM TSSS

Oh wait

wUHexohm.png

Forgot Shelly needs some little yellow pills now.

"What she doesn't watch the news?" - Have you seen where she lives? She's lucky food even makes it to their fridge. FFS there's a pseudo possessing her personal pokemon center. And you question her TV habbits? #FirstWorldElitist

"Oh god I have to release them weekly now?" - Yes...yes you do....

Dobby will never be a free elf. The closest to Harry Potter is a bug catcher with a hard-on for a schizo.

"Death has come.

All over your face.

said Sean to the 12 year old girl.

I'm going to jail after this episode aren't I?"

Says the guy who blew a goddamned power plant up, killing at least 5 people.

If you were ever at any actual risk of going to prison, you would've been sent there a long time ago.

Edited by aquawaffle

"Death has come.

All over your face.

said Sean to the 12 year old girl.

I'm going to jail after this episode aren't I?"

Prison? In Pokemon? There are no prisons (that's why the bad guys run around with no one to stop them)

Prison? In Pokemon? There are no prisons (that's why the bad guys run around with no one to stop them)

I thought that was because the vast majority of the the law enforcement in Pokemon are utterly incompetent?

Besides, the Pyrite Town Police Department in Colosseum had jail cells. I don't think prison being a thing is too much of a stretch.

A very important note - Your trainer card on the Nuzlocke forums needs updating. Flounder the First is no longer with us. God rest his pixel soul.

I'm failing to see Das Kampf here, other than

OuAxbeCm.jpg

"I think she'd rather burn the school down herself than let you have it" - I think you already blew up the school, so she's has nothing left to stop Fern from taking over after she retires. Maybe if you push him off a cliff in the near future?

"They make great kindling" - So does Bennett, muahahah.

"You're lucky you aren't a HootHoot" - 3rd slot, Tayto's been warned. XKUH9BUm.png

Best image ever right here -> UdSSATBm.jpg

"A LIMITED EDITION GO FUCK YOURSELF!" - That's pretty much the motto of this whole run. Julia, Flobot, Corey, Victoria, and of course Fern.

"I'm such a fucking loser" - NOOOO, you are the amazing master of disaster! Do not give up on yourself! You have the powah!! Don't you dare let me catch you talking that way again!!

"HOW?!? These two are STILL in the way!" - Do not deny the power or the teleport.

"AND NOW YOU BROKE MY HAND!" - Damn, letting us Magmas piss you off. Selina could teach a thing or two about inner peace.

37gxHlem.jpg - Where the fuck did the bow go??? You ruined the cuteness of Sickle!!!!!!!!

WQBKXjam.jpg - Took your ass long enough. He's killed about 6 or 7 potential catches, and one of them was actually resistant to him.

LAwrV0sm.png - You forgot to get the One Ring.

You seem to have a lot of nicknames with A in this episode. That's unusual. I like all the new Slaves in the work camp though.

Edited by Dragon116

The battle with Maxwell is pretty brutal at this point of the game because of his high levels. Still, you had luck that his Vuplix didn't have Drought. Trainer pokemon (not counting boss battles) have random abilities from all their available ones. In my nuzlucke I rolled one, and combined with Charmaleons Solar Power it hurt quite a bit. >.<

Alas, it was not meant to be. Poor Flounder though. He will be remembered as the greatest Carvanha there was...

"Atta girl Heather! Antagonize the man. That'll solve it" - Hey, it worked on Corey.

"This girl is like 80% "Ugh"" - And Aya is 100% "Grr" to quote Cain.

"Guess he took a short cut to get that 7 year doctorate huh?" - Assuming he has a doctorate and didn't just print one online

http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mfd900d4d866cacb73c72cb4b5d44acd5o0&pid=15.1

"And she goes in for the killing blow!" - Critical hit! Dr. Butt uses Bind! Heather is defeated!

"Maybe they're powered by the screams of children or something like in Monsters Inc" - I lol'd

"Corey was right all along. He knew he'd run into Cain eventually so he preemptively killed himself" - Considering Cain was the reserve leader, it's very likely Corey had the displeasure of knowing the purple dildo.

"I'm here because I'm a good person." - You also have a gun and dirty bombs.

"I mean who could have predicted a faceless mook wouldn't suck?" - HA! Good pun.

""I strongly disagree with these methods I carry out on a daily basis without complaint"" - How do you think the US Govt does it?

"I'm afraid something's "barring" our way.

That was the first pun ladies and gent" - Lies.
"He was beaten quite badly." - Local authorities believe a juvenile delinquent by the name of Sean may be a person of interest. If found, please contact your local hobo until one of the dozen officers in Reborn feels like giving a shit.
"ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M WITHIN STABBING RANGE" - Eyesight. Not stabbing.
"Stop trying to make Good Trainer Cain happen" - #DiggersbyTho
"Men never go into childcare jobs." - That's because this is a torture facility. Did you learn nothing in the 20 hours spent here?
"And I'm actually doing stuff while he holds back 4 fucking guards." - You got the 4 and fucking backwards.
"Some other variation of "Let Heather go"" - Surprised there was no Frozen reference here.
"OH BOO HOO HOO. MY BACKSTORY IS SO SAD AND THAT'S WHY I'M AN ASSHOLE" - Err....isn't that your backstory too?
"FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON : I'M SLOWLY GROWING A TUMOR BECAUSE OF THIS SHOW!" - Help me I can't breathe!!! And I don't have one of those things!
Edited by Dragon116

"Here now, Clefable's a Fairy type I don't give a shit whether or not it's a wildcard.

That's against the loosely defined Poke-Rules"

Hey man, Clefable was Noel's signature Pokémon back in gen 5 when it was still a Normal-type. He can't just swap it for something else because the Cleffa line is a big part of his character. Game Freak is to blame for this one.

I'm pretty surprised that you didn't seem to like Charlotte. She is like a female version of your caracter. Doesn't take shit from anyone and leaves many things on fire.

AND WHY DIDN'T YOU BLOW UP THE BUILDING? You had the perfect chance to do so! :o