The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Shit you defeated Charlotte 1st try! (even though its a nuzlocke you have to do it 1st try) it took me about 35 attempts with trying new pokemon and double battle tactics GJ with the trick room strategy though I could never find the misdreavus event which was really annoying >_>

Edited by Crow_BlackFeather

I do believe that the game devs just copy/pasted Wallaces gym gimmick, only changing the sprites of the tiles.

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who sees Charlotte as a sociopath.

That v-sign is where her cigarette used to be, IDK why it was removed.

Trick Room eh? That's the sureFIRE way to beat Charlotte since she has nothing to counter it. The only problem with the strategy is setting the trick room up which thankfully you got of easily. I'm impressed.

I'm also impressed by your ability to tolerate all those Horn Drill misses. What was the exact number of misses? I estimate 7 or 6.

heh. nicely done. fast and efficient.

You were a bit lucky to be fair. if Typhlosion had used eruption instead of solarbeam, (like it did 50% of the time with me). Kiki would die before she set trick room.

Nice work. I confess I forgot about Trick Room; I had just used a Tyrantrum to DD up and Head Smash everything to oblivion. I also fancy that I've overestimated Charlotte in this episode; she was much harder to beat in older ones.

Also, for the Horsea, yes, it is in Ametrine via fishing rod, but so are a bunch of Remoraid and stuff. Also, if you want to explore a bit for an event Pokémon, you can actually find a Totodile somewhere there. Might be a better pick than Kingdra, with Sheer Force. Kingdra also necessitates a Dragon Scale, which can be found on wild Horsea...1% or 5% of the time, I forgot what the chance was, but it's tiny. Good luck!

Hint: the absol itself mayn't be that great, but wild absol have a 5% chance to come with a Life Orb that is perfectly Thief-able. That could be useful. And since I am feeling very helpful today, I'll tell you to have a Pokémon with CompoundEyes in the first slot (even if it's fainted, so an early game venonat will do) to greatly increase the chances of finding held items on wild encounters, if you didn't know. Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr sounds deadly...

Totally forgot the charlotte nerf where she had two ninetails and typhlosion had energy ball instead of solar beam. At any rate errors were made and even though you can't see it, I did bow to your epicness.

What I imagine will happen at the party after I beat the Elite 4.

cMw0Ess.gif

IF you beat the Elite 4 that is exactly what will happen (see the dude with the knife? That's me), most of mine stopped at the Elite or the Champion (one day Cynthia one day)

"Loony Tunes reference aside, I'm proud that I spelled Albuquerque right on my first go."

And yet "Buoyancy" gave you more trouble.

I am surprised you didn't die when Typlosion hit you with that Solarbeam attack. I guess you were prepared after all.

The SolarBeam didn't hit Rhyperior. There was no sun, so it was still charging.

Edited by Foamy

wow an original Q&A, funny, yet gives good answers, loved it

PS: you can add me to the list but you can't deny the truth ... (am just salty my swampert got one hit ko-d by her hacked energy ball typhlosion in older episodes T_T, but at least i didn't use radomus's help)

Edited by webobo

Welp. I'm finally caught up. Not sure why I stopped reading in the first place, but meh. I got to see a Sylveon drop a Majora's Mask moon on ol' Conk. I died laughing at that.

72e49ae0c4d9ba3ac4a84468b44a8319.png

btw I'm that Aquawaffle guy you said you owed a drink(too bad I don't drink, unless you mean pepsi).

Now to go read your Snakewood nuzlocke and watch you suffer. Possibly. :)

At the very least, I understand you just love Snakewood, just like how you adore Radomus, so that'll be fun.

Also, I see you lost all your birds. I'm very disappointed. Just all the more reason to delight in your suffering. :)

And so, at the end of the day, we all know Sean's feelings towards his Hoothoot will always be mutual.

I still think you should've had a BS clause against Arceus...Not that it would've helped Sickle, but still...

btw I'm that Aquawaffle guy you said you owed a drink(too bad I don't drink, unless you mean pepsi).

Is Coke okay?

Btw nice Q&A . I'm hoping for a reminder next episode on what pokemon you have left, what you've caught, and what's your general standing so far.

Also, mind giving Mako some vacation? He does not look very good.

Also, do you know where turtleboi gets his cocaine? I might need some... for research purposes.

Nice Q&A i had fun reading your replies (don't worry Mako sooner or later he'll run out of bullets)...that poor skitty i'm sure Sickle is very disappointed

After seeing them again i realized how i miss Selina and Al