[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Developers

Well it seems that Developer > Ace. I want to try and play with Reborn AI script once E16 gets out because the stupid AI is often ruining my enjoyment from the game. Maybe I can become a developer too one day in very distant future. :-D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is about to enter in Alpha mode, I think can I ask this question. I remember a few months ago, the creator said that in Episode 16 was impossible to maintain some of the progress already made in the game

(1º Battle vs Solaris and El, Titania's diary, etc.)

So I wonder if today, it remains the same.

You should all just do what I did, bypass the needed posts and rupees to get Ace by becoming a developer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have the technical skills of a crash dummy, :(

Also S&M, Nintendo Switch news, Pokemon reborn, 2 weeks before halloween....I love this time of year.

You should all just do what I did, bypass the needed posts and rupees to get Ace by becoming a developer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I would, but you took the job before I could.

Well it seems that Developer > Ace. I want to try and play with Reborn AI script once E16 gets out because the stupid AI is often ruining my enjoyment from the game. Maybe I can become a developer too one day in very distant future. :-D

It's not easy to become a developer or even part of the Reborn team. The last hiring session happened like uhh...quite a long while ago where coders due to Kuro's situation along with some graphic animators were added to the team. Marcello didn't actually get the developer status until very recently just due to the huge amount of progress he made. Admittedly, he probably did more for Reborn than I ever could considering it was either him or me. You have to do A LOT more than just a few simple scripts or something like you said. Pretty sure I joked about him deserving the rank bug exterminator.

Now that is about to enter in Alpha mode, I think can I ask this question. I remember a few months ago, the creator said that in Episode 16 was impossible to maintain some of the progress already made in the game

Not sure what you mean by that. Again not Ame. I think what Ame was talking about and the misunderstanding is her going back and redoing and improving all of the older areas of the game. I think that's kind of normal given I feel like everything I do is terrible and I want to completely redo it from scratch. Though that's probably true given I haven't put effort into any of the added texts which is part of my to do list mod wise. The ones I did are ones I intentionally didn't want anyone to notice.

In terms of maintaining, those events have been set and predetermined since their release and haven't really changed. The diary was merely changed due to the stir and ruckus everyone made about having to read it. In terms of overworld and story, the game has stayed pretty true since back when I played the Episode VII version. The gameplay and battles have changed significantly as well as the mons but for good reason.

• Administrators

ow that is about to enter in Alpha mode, I think can I ask this question. I remember a few months ago, the creator said that in Episode 16 was impossible to maintain some of the progress already made in the game

yeah i'm afraid i also don't really understand this question. but past events have not changed significantly.

Last time there was also a community release before the official one. Will you be doing that again, after the beta is over?

please catch these hands right here:

mostly done with alpha testing part 1. part 2 forthcoming after some fixes and other things, and so far it's been difficult to hit all of the sidequest stuff (a lot of it takes some significant time) so i might be counting more on the beta group to spend time on the extras as whole.

that does not mean beta is going to be soon though

Lame excuses girl!

Aside from joking, you don't have to give any explanation why it took so long (still seems like yesterday for me though). You can have all the time you want, as soon as the result in the end is as good as you want it to be! :)

Also, that cat was like: "oh shit, they are watching me RUN!"

Thank you for the video, even though I think you don't have to justify yourself. A question though for those who don't have an account. If someone signs after the community release but not before the public release does he/she has acccess to the new episode?

Thank you for the video, even though I think you don't have to justify yourself. A question though for those who don't have an account. If someone signs after the community release but not before the public release does he/she has acccess to the new episode?

That means they will be in the Community Release period. As far as I know, there is no limit as to how long you should be registered to get the game.

yeah i'm afraid i also don't really understand this question. but past events have not changed significantly.

I think he's talking about relationship variables not being influenced by playthroughs of events in previous episodes.

So the official release is gonna be in a few weeks probably?

No, the official release is still quite some time off.

Alpha testing is almost finished.

Beta testing will at least last 3 weeks from what I'm guessing.

Then the community release happens.

Then the official release comes after. So about a month at least.

Man, what a time to find this game. Got into it a week ago, and the next episode is almost out? Can't wait!

and how are you liking it? you should go and introduce youself in the grand hall if you haven't done so already.

if you have any problems or question dont be afraid to ask.

any of the lovely people will be happy to help you many of them are more knollageable than me

Edited by sandy

Man, what a time to find this game. Got into it a week ago, and the next episode is almost out? Can't wait!

Lucky guy why not

Jokes aside, Ame, thanks for the video, but as others said, there's no need to justify it!! It'll take what it'll take!! ^_^

But I'm also dying for playing it :P

Hi! So I have a stupid question, but I'm new here (sort of, I've been watching this thread for the last 6 months since I finished episode 15). To be eligible for the community release of episode 16, do I just need to be a part of this discussion? Or is there something else. Also I've been replaying the game to remind myself of plot points but should I wait till episode 16 comes out and replay it? Becasue I remember seeing something about certain choices we made (like lying about reading Titanias journal) possibly not affecting gameplay if done before episode 16 release.

i dont think theres any neccessary requirements other than keep active, every so often ame likes to puge the site of innactive accounts, im not sure on the time frame the mods and admins would know more on that

Edited by sandy

i dont think theres any neccessary requirements other than keep active, every so often ame likes to puge the site of innactive accounts, im not sure on the time frame the mods and admins would know more on that

Thanks! I'm really excited. I started replaying it and the music gave me chills :)

This is the best fanmade game I've played! Thanks Ame!!