[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if this has been asked Ame, but we all know ep16 is the longest in history to create so far, with the release of future eps after that ie 17, 18 and 19 what do you think their release time will be in relation to 16's?

Will they all take about as long, possibly more, or considerably less?

I know the whole reason ep16 is taking a lot longer than previous episodes is the massive amount of work involved in rebuilding the city not to mention the animations.

Also I love the Cafe' design and can't wait to see it implemented in game. Will there be a bunch of Starly on top of the roof that we cannot catch also?

Well, a cafe. Now to see which kind it is: a shop, a battle area, or a Kalos-talk-to-NPCs-have-no-fun-and-add-a-billion-of-these-with-their-own-names cafe.

I'm leaning toward a mix of the former two. Do they sell deodorant?

4/10 not enough Terry Crews

"The Spyce" isn't old yet. In Episode 17...

Also I love the Cafe' design and can't wait to see it implemented in game. Will there be a bunch of Starly on top of the roof that we cannot catch also?

Starlies can be caught as of e15 though, i think? Route 3 or something~

alsO YA THAT CAFE LOOKS GOOD. *excite*

Well, a cafe. Now to see which kind it is: a shop, a battle area, or a Kalos-talk-to-NPCs-have-no-fun-and-add-a-billion-of-these-with-their-own-names cafe.

I'm leaning toward a mix of the former two. Do they sell deodorant?

Well since this is Reborn even the just talk to NPCs wouldnt be be bad, they tend to be funny and there's always the chance of an event

Today I did a few different things, like change the Iolia Crystal Plugs names to be Crystal Keys instead (because apparently the word 'plug' implies different things to the rest of the world than it does to me), and added special original trainer names to event Pokemon where appropriate (corey's, 7th street, snubbull trainer, etc).

Also, this was this evening's project:

bpephx0.png

To be honest Crystal Keys makes me think of the... well, Ruby Ring and the like. Though I may or may not have made a few jokes about the Crystal Plugs, so perhaps a change is due after all.

Also The Spyce... or Spice... is very cute, definitely the kind of place I'd sit down to have a drink at. (Non-alchoholic, mind- not my cup of tea.)

• Developers

Can 6000% confirm that the victory road puzzle involves Chess, Sliding Tiles, a fetch quest, an irl treasure hunt, an in game treasure hunt, and donating all your life savings to Reborn.

And, and naturally all of that will still fail to work unless you soloed Solaris back on Pyrous.

Oh please, you people have no clue what punishment is. Victory Road will actually be a straight lined path with a locked door blocking the exit. In order to unlock the door, you have to go through a labyrinth looking for a key, but the key is invisible and cannot be detected by the itemfinder.

Oh please, you people have no clue what punishment is. Victory Road will actually be a straight lined path with a locked door blocking the exit. In order to unlock the door, you have to go through a labyrinth looking for a key, but the key is invisible and cannot be detected by the itemfinder.

But the catch is, the key is not even in the labyrinth at all! You actually need to give "The Spyce's" liquor to a 7th Street resident.

But the catch is, the key is not even in the labyrinth at all! You actually need to give "The Spyce's" liquor to a 7th Street resident.

And it will be a special recipe that will only be given if you hand over both a piece of "Rare Candy" and Blue Moon Ice Cream. 5 servings of it.

Edited by Drymus

• Administrators

And you guys say I'm the evil one.

Finished the rest of the event updates today... nothing really notable except the addition of the rest of the Incense items. Also dealt with 42 confirmed bugs. That might sound like a lot, but the list usually sits around ~250 so, it's actually not.

The good news is-- could it be?? finally???? i get to actually start making the new episode content now*

god

bless

*well, after the rest of the bugs, but still. ain't concerned 'bout those.

tbh 1% until new field announcement.

I'm trying to think of a gym leader who would probably sit down and have a pint, but nobody's coming to mind

On top of what Shia said, Serra probably drinks her sorrows away every now and then.

Ciel might prefer a drink meant for a dignified sophisticate. I imagine she would drink for the social aspect more than the actual effect.

Corey probably hit up the local bar every single day.

That said, can we take our rivals on dates at The Spyce?

I don't think, at least from what I have heard and seen so far, that Ame will nor wants to add the ability to become a romantic interest of the Rivals/Gym Leaders etc but hey i'm not Ame I don't know her mind or what she has planned.

On a side note if we walked into The Spyce and saw Shade there what do you imagine he would be doing?