Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

Okay guys I've been trying to figure this out after I fought Venam here's a different Gym battle son being played before she leaves us to save Melia. >_> So what is i called and one more thing.....

Is it possible to go back in time after everything?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is breeding broken or is it just bad luck? i have male purloin and female aipom in day care but i cant get an egg (i'm using cheat engine to change my steps but still cant get an egg)

day care man says 'they don't like each other' what gives only a chance of 20% but i asked 20 times and still no egg

edit: nevermind. it was bad luck

Edited by gryson

I'd like to say, are the save backups really necessary?

I don't know anything about coding, but during my latest playthrough from the beginning of the game all the way to beating the Version 7 gym, I noticed that I had actually accumulated 1,845 backups (as in saved that many times). I get the impression it may be better to generate a backup when a player transitions between major zones (as in cities/routes/gyms), maybe?

It's just a minor observation at best though.

I didnt really know where to post this, but is this team good for V7 content?

No spoilers though please. :3

vBtCQ7O.jpg

Movesets:

Gardevoir:

Draining Kiss

Grass Knot

Psychic

Calm Mind

Houndoom:

Flamethrower

Nasty Plot

Magma Drift

Shadow Ball

Swampert:

Earthquake

Surf

Sludge Wave

Rock Slide

Vivillon:

Hurricane

Quiver Dance

Sleep Powder

Powder (I used this move to beat the fire gym leader, any idea how to get bug buzz back? I dont remember)

Medicham:

Rain Dance (Used this move to beat the fire gym leader, how do i get a different move back? i dont remember)

Detect

High Jump Kick

Bulk Up

Roserade:

Giga Drain

Toxic Spikes

Toxic

Stun Spore

Still waiting for that sludge bomb TM lol.

• Veterans

I didnt really know where to post this, but is this team good for V7 content?

No spoilers though please. :3

vBtCQ7O.jpg

Movesets:

Gardevoir:

Draining Kiss

Grass Knot

Psychic

Calm Mind

Houndoom:

Flamethrower

Nasty Plot

Magma Drift

Shadow Ball

Swampert:

Earthquake

Surf

Sludge Wave

Rock Slide

Vivillon:

Hurricane

Quiver Dance

Sleep Powder

Powder (I used this move to beat the fire gym leader, any idea how to get bug buzz back? I dont remember)

Medicham:

Rain Dance (Used this move to beat the fire gym leader, how do i get a different move back? i dont remember)

Detect

High Jump Kick

Bulk Up

Roserade:

Giga Drain

Toxic Spikes

Toxic

Stun Spore

Still waiting for that sludge bomb TM lol.

You're good to go, I'm pretty sure.

If you have Heart Scales, visit the move re-learner in Sheridan Village (second house on the right side of the lake). She can teach your Vivillon Bug Buzz.

According to the TM Guide, Sludge Bomb should be obtainable

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17190

Ahh yes i remember now, thanks!

Wheres that purity forest area? I have such a long time to play this fangame that i forgot where it is.

EDIT: found it.

Edited by Nhadala

I am not sure if this is the right thread for this but I just wanted 'discuss' my extreme annoyance. I finished the '????' quest in Kristline Village and went to the Help Center to get my reward. I got a shiny inkay with contrary. Only downside was that it had bad IV's and a sassy nature. So I was like "Hey, I should SR this." I assume you know what happened next hahah xd. I know I can breed for one but still... FeelsBadMan.

what to say....

pick up ability
fix please

mudkip
why did it had got axed before i need it
too late for me i guess

nice game
although i would like if the protagonist wasnt so....easy to push
i have an army of strong pokes
cant i just send my enemys flyng like they can with me?

I am not sure if this is the right thread for this but I just wanted 'discuss' my extreme annoyance. I finished the '????' quest in Kristline Village and went to the Help Center to get my reward. I got a shiny inkay with contrary. Only downside was that it had bad IV's and a sassy nature. So I was like "Hey, I should SR this." I assume you know what happened next hahah xd. I know I can breed for one but still... FeelsBadMan.

Yeah, maybe item similar to "Jar of Paint" (Pokemon Desolation's item which can change your pokemon to shiny) can be implemented so we can breed to perfect iv and make them shiny.

what to say....

pick up ability

fix please

mudkip

why did it had got axed before i need it

too late for me i guess

nice game

although i would like if the protagonist wasnt so....easy to push

i have an army of strong pokes

cant i just send my enemys flyng like they can with me?

i don't know any issue with pickup. If you really want mudkip you can "cheat" by going to earlier version or choose it as your starter when you restart. Well I like Reborn and Rejuvenation because we're treated as ordinary trainer and not like super trainer which win everything easily with starter. It gives a more realistic feel of Pokemon World~

Decided to start over rejuventation too see the changes and stuff, so after spending 3 hours of resetting on the randon starter machine tofinally get the axew ive wanted with a lonely nature+ mol breaker pretty luck lel although i did get ralts, and eevee before axew, but wanted the little fella :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

Is it possible for me to disable rain in Gearen City? It absolutely annihilates my general frame rate and things when I want to hatch eggs >.>

If you have RPG Maker you can go into the editor and change the metadata for the map to not have weather. If not, you can go in and out of buildings until you don't get rain.