Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Hello. I decided to recently get Rejuvenation again, so far no problems. Except one. Doing the Hidden Library Sidequest, the last person I need to talk to is in Leaflet Park. Trouble is, NPC still standing in the way despite me already having first badge. Do I need to level up more? I'm trying to keep that down due to the game's level caps.

• Global Mods
Just now, KARRKITT said:

Hello. I decided to recently get Rejuvenation again, so far no problems. Except one. Doing the Hidden Library Sidequest, the last person I need to talk to is in Leaflet Park. Trouble is, NPC still standing in the way despite me already having first badge. Do I need to level up more? I'm trying to keep that down due to the game's level caps.

Even if you didn't have the first badge you should still be able to talk to her and no one should be blocking your way, so it sounds like you're mixed up on where Leaflet Park is (maybe you're confusing it with Goldenleaf Forest, which will be blocked until beating the 4th gym leader?). Leaflet Park is here:

f6fbaf31def248629256d77ab7eccaa2.png

and the NPC you need to talk to is here:

65d0749b6cd94d368852932d3f2ef660.png

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Even if you didn't have the first badge you should still be able to talk to her and no one should be blocking your way, so it sounds like you're mixed up on where Leaflet Park is (maybe you're confusing it with Goldenleaf Forest, which will be blocked until beating the 4th gym leader?). Leaflet Park is here:

and the NPC you need to talk to is here:

well thank you, but it's weird cause the arrow sign I looked at said to the west, past that. Maybe it was just a tiny bug which has no gone away.

EDIT: Now for Rock Smash thing… Hmm...

Edited by KARRKITT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
43 minutes ago, natesuck94 said:

Hi, so I'm playing version 8 and I'm on Kaoki Village, the map is different from everything I see on the internet , the empty house where everyone is doesn't exist, what am I supposed to do next?

Most Terajuma maps were changed heavily in V8, which is why the maps you saw aren't accurate anymore. To proceed you need to go to the Ranger HQ, which is the biggest building in the village near the west exit that's blocked off by rangers at first. 

Okay so I have a slight issue in V.8 where after talking to Rorrim B. and going back to talk with Melia the game doesn't seem to work after I get to the boat and won't let me ask Augustus to take me to the secret shore, he keeps repeating the same thing. He just keeps saying "This place isn't exactly the S.S. Oceana, but it will have to do for now. We should be docking at Oceana Pier quite soon." and that's it, nothing else happens so can someone help me?

20 minutes ago, Sasuke10001 said:

Okay so I have a slight issue in V.8 where after talking to Rorrim B. and going back to talk with Melia the game doesn't seem to work after I get to the boat and won't let me ask Augustus to take me to the secret shore, he keeps repeating the same thing. He just keeps saying "This place isn't exactly the S.S. Oceana, but it will have to do for now. We should be docking at Oceana Pier quite soon." and that's it, nothing else happens so can someone help me?

Hmm...I think you were supposed to talk to Aelita at this point. I forgot where she is though...or wait...Isn't this the version where Venam appears on the island you were on? Did you see her in Kakori Village?

EDIT: Okay, so I looked at my own playthrough as reference. Turns out they are both in Kakori Village lol. If you talked with Melia and Aelita and this issue still happened, then it might be a bug. You may need to report it on the forum. 

Edited by ProjectIceman

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Guyman1516 said:

I can't figure out what to do after Melia leaves after saying she knows that music. Can anyone help me?

You have to go to another of the rooms in the Ranger HQ. I think it was the one either to the left or right of the room you're in when Melia mentions knowing music. 

Alright so I've spent a half hour scouring the forums for an answer, but I either missed it or just haven't found it: what do I do after I've finished all Kristiline help requests? Ik theres some odd key in Narcissa's gym but I cant find it, and I remember I need to do something about Melia and the nevermeltice but idk what to do. Can someone help me out? tx

EDIT: i found out i need 8 badges to do anything about the odd key and to progress the story i needed to beat aelita in telia resort

Edited by BrownSycamore
found the answers

I don't know how that happened as I haven't replayed that part in a really long time. You might want to post your save file which is Game.rxdata in the 'Save File Troubleshooting' Thread. I think you can attach it, although I don't have specifics being a mobile user myself.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, yousaki said:

Besides, does it matter a lot whether I hand over magma stone or not. how much it will influence the plot?

After saving Amber, you need to go back to the floor where you were given the Emotion Powder, change it to calm, then go northwest in the room and surf downstairs.

Or if you've already done that and got the ability to make the mountain angry, then on the floor where you got the Emotion Powder you need to make the mountain angry and Rock Smash the pillars in order to make a path to the north room. 

At present, the Magma Stone decision only effects certain events up to Valor Mountain. 

Give Magma Stone: go back to Tesla's and explain what happened, and the group will decide you need to find another way into the mountain. At some point you'll learn there's an entrance in Crawli's gym, and after finding Venam you enter through there. At the barricade scene (which you're not at yet) Saki will give you Magma Drift. 

Keep Magma Stone: Cera grabs the Magma Stone as you're leaving and it splits in half with both of you getting a half of it. Thaw out the TM shop in Kristiline Town and you'll get Magma Drift there. You'll enter Valor Mountain through the main entrance and at the barricade scene Saki gives you a Revive instead of Magma Drift since you already have it.