Minor bugs V12

Zumi

Looking for assistance on a certain sidequest:

Spoiler

The Classified Information quest (help center #2 in GDC) isn't triggering properly for me- I've given Annabel the medallion, slept, talked to her in the nightmare, went back to the penthouse and watched the cutscene about traveling to Darchlight Cave... and I accepted the fast travel option and there's a gate blocking the door I'm supposed to get to, with Looker and Annabel nowhere to be found. I thought that I was just supposed to get another badge or two, but after completing the main storyline through v12, this is still the case. 

I'll attach my savefile below, but all I'm really trying to do is get that last stamp. Wouldn't mind at all if someone was just able to give a +1 to the stamp counter (or however the game tracks it) and leaves it at that. 

Game.rxdata copy

Just wondering if this is a bug thats only on my end or not, the backsprite for shiny bisharp seems to be not working correctly as seen below;

image.png

EDIT : fixed it, just needed to make the background transparent, if anyone has the same problem and wants the corrected backsprite ill attach it here

625sb.png

When I did the virtual E4 quest, my Gengar glitched and was replaced by my Magnezone (so I had 2 lvl 85 Magnezones) when I took breaks between the battles and then I had to beat all the E4 leaders again with my virtual team. I restarted and thought I checked that I still had my Gengar when I finished the quest. However, I just checked and my Gengar was replaced with a Magnezone duplicate, and I also lost my Dark Pulse TM??

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Spoilers for EP 13:

Spoiler

I'm currently in the Guardevoir fight, which takes place on the Dimensional Field [DF]

According to the field manual, it activates the Elemental Seed to raise Defense and apply Trick Room. This doesn't happen however, elemental seed is not being consumed. Other consumables like berries work fine tho.

Edited by Lyefyre

The game is not letting me use strength outside of battle, even though I have the gym badges. 

After beating the electric gym leader, who states his gym badge allows strength to be used outside of battle, I went and bought the golden gauntlets so that I could do a few things before going to GDC, like fully exploring the wispy ruins and evergreen forest, but despite having the gym badges and the gauntlets, I am unable to use strength. Did the required gym badges get moved, or is there something that I still haven't done that is preventing me from using strength? pls help :[ 

Edit: I guess I needed to also have the HM for strength before I could use the gaunlets, because they are working now. In hindsight, it makes sense just so you don't skip important moments of story in the game by  buying the golden items.

Edited by Flash Fire

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna put this here aswell, as it concerns rejuv too (to a lesser extend)
I recently found a bug in how reborn's Big Top Field operates, and after double checking the same bug applies to rejuvenation too
Namely the field is supposed to add the attack stage of the pokemon to the RNG roll for Highstriker moves for all pokemon no matter the ability, but this only works for Pokemon with abilities that garantie the High roll (Huge Power, pure power, sheer force, guts) as the relevant code segment is in the if-clause that checks for these highstriker abilities.

Minor exploit from the Stolen Cargo help quest with Venam. The first grunt on the left can be fought over and over for infinite money. It seems intended to be able to fight multiple times, but he awards money each time.

Edited by Fishu

After a certain explosion at a certain "Dance", the train that can take you to either GDC Dream Station or Route 9 does not give you an option to travel back to the Tournament Station if you go to Route 9. Had to re-do the Adam fight bc there was no way to get back to that station. 

Okay this is a kinda funny one, apparently after selecting to use an apophyll pancake at all (need to go into the select a mon screen), the game now thinks any evolution item applied to a pikachu (say a thunderstone) is a pancake and evolves it into alola raichu, save & quitting between uses of pancake and thunderstone doesn't prevent this, nor rezoning, any and all pikachu's now evolve into Alola raichu see here an alola raichu: evolved with a thunderstone This is in 12.2 btw

capture046.jpg

Edited by Falirion

So messing around with some gym leader moves revealed that Fever pitch just bugs out if you have lower than 100 hype (i tested it by giving it to one of my mons, and setting the hype variable appropriately, but i imagine with amber on low hype the same thing would happen if she were to use the move)

Spoiler

1077432492_FeverPitch.png.0602f803a5eb920e05dac20cd86c221c.png
specifically i think the problem is that this greater than sign is suppossed to be the other way around

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 12:37 AM, Zumi said:

Tile error? Did an NPC walk through a wall? Basically, if it didn't close the game, it goes here!

I'm stuck with the Dimensional Galvantula. I've lost two times against it, and before fighting a third one, I saved the game. But now the egg is already hatched before I approach it, and everytime I try to do it, Venam just walks two steps backwards and I stand in front of the egg unable to move or even go to the menu, and no battle nor scene starts. I tried to talk to Venam before approaching the egg, but when I get too close, my character moves without me pressing the keys and stands there.

9 hours ago, Roisindo said:

I'm stuck with the Dimensional Galvantula. I've lost two times against it, and before fighting a third one, I saved the game. But now the egg is already hatched before I approach it, and everytime I try to do it, Venam just walks two steps backwards and I stand in front of the egg unable to move or even go to the menu, and no battle nor scene starts. I tried to talk to Venam before approaching the egg, but when I get too close, my character moves without me pressing the keys and stands there.

You have previous saved games stored in a backup folder. You can just rename your current one to something else, then rename a previous save and use that.

The path for the backups is: C:\Users\YourPC\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation (replace YourPC obviously).

Today i have a small collection to report:
1. i found various messed up Trainer Defintions in the PBS due to wrong # of commas (in addition to the ones paperblade already listed) or wrongly set ability flags:

Spoiler

Texen (the joke battle):
Hariyama, Toxicroak & Lucario have 1 comma to much before their nature

Kaleb,202; Penelope,202; Zara,202; Nadine,202; Shakotal.202; Bugger,202; Denko,202; Bianca,202; Rufus,202; Lacey,202: Talia,202 and Derek,202:
(This is The entire East Gearen Late (INTENSE) segment of the file except aya)

Every single Mon is missing 2 commas before their nature

JOHTO_8 Clair & JOHTO_8 Clair,200
 kingdra has 1 comma too much before the Nature in both

JOHTO_9 Will & JOHTO_9 Will,200
Xatu in both has 1 comma too much before the Nature
Exeggutor has ability 2 set, but Exeggutor only has abilities defined for 0 & 1 resulting in the ability being random between Chlorophyll and Harvest

JOHTO_1 Falkner & JOHTO_1 Falkner,200
Noctowl has 1 comma to much between moves and ability for both

JOHTO_10 Koga & JOHTO_10 Koga,200
Crobat has ability 2 set, but Crobat only has abilities defined for 0 & 1 resulting in the ability being random between Inner Focus and Infiltrator

Huey,200 & Huey,1
Kecleon has ability 2 set, but Kecleon only has abilities defined for 0 & 1 resulting in the ability being random between color change and protean

2. Gooey (and presumably Tangling Hair):
The speed drop doesn't trigger on a contact move that knocks Pokemon with one these abilities out, even though it should
also if the attacker is behind a substitute the message about the speed drop will be displayed but the stat will not actually be lowered
My test involved my level 85 silvally behind a sub hitting a level 75 wild goodra, and even when the silvally should have been at -5, it was still faster than the goodra, which is strictly impossible
level 75 minimum speed goodra: 112 speed 
level 85 max speed jolly silvally at -5: 77 speed

3. If one knocks out a wimpod or golisopod with a multi-hit move (say rock blast for example) when 1 hit drops it below 50% (so triggers wimp out/ Emergency Exit) and a latter hit knocks it out, the game will still give the messages about wimpods/golisopods retreat, also the tracker for the remaining pokemon of the oppenent will get stuck on the screen which results in this:

1311698485_WimpedOut.png.162820f7cca6a671cf63c4c0a33ee5bd.png
Note that this bug is entirely visual i still had to defeat all 3 pokemon of the oppenent, just some unnecessary messages and some akward graphics

Edited by Falirion

Three of the shiny Absol sprites are the normal shiny sprites from the normal pokemon games 

Absol_shinys.png.007f0a334f91304da57cbdf6f5e2b93e.png

Edit: They are not exactly the same as in the normal games but they really look like it and they definitly dont look like the fourth sprite

Edited by Baumina

Not sure if its fetal or minor so Im gonna put it in both, but ive noticed that even in the 12.2 patch there appear to be bugs around the strength boulders, just approaching them appears to shut the game down, for me at least, idk about anyone else.

So either I'm missing something here but I literally cannot evolve my eevee into leafeon. I tried surfing, fishing, sweet scent and there are literally no encounters other than the rowlet which I already caught. As far as I know this is the only place to get a leafeon. Sorry if this question has been asked before I tried searching for an answer but I found nothing.

Screenshot (97).png