Jump to content
Zumi

[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Recommended Posts

Bug on Gaeren City. I used the truck guy to get me to Gearen where Venam's Gym is, when a text pooped out. My character moved up and through the buildings and I got stuck.

I tried it again on different side, same results.

capture004.bmp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I choose to give Cera the magma stone and try to do the Kyogre event. However, it does not happen. Venam should be there in room but she is not there to read alter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not a bug- dusclops has never evolved by level up. You need to use a Link Heart on it while it's holding the Reaper Cloth to get the mouthy ghostie.

 

Edit: Missed the change in page; this was aimed toward whodat09. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Autumn Zephyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I think that I got stuck in an area that i'm not supposed to be at yet? I was trying to get the magma stone under sheridan to unthaw the tm place, but after I beat the groudon and the elder said "let's get out of here" I got moved to the darchlight caves. In the caves I was unable to do much; everywhere I went I got a message saying "not this way" or something and I got pushed back. I messaged someone for help, and they moved me to a place in the caves with some bladestar grunts. I beat all the grunts until I got to dead-end with a lift, but the lift does not work for me ( I have the mirror). Also the grunts' pokemon are like 13-15 levels higher than the last area with trainers ( which I think was Angie's area) 

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.15eaff5eda78b937c33f4c01ff08706d.PNG

 

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, maguslucis said:

cant you fix it by going to GDC and talking to that girl that change your look. (there is one in east gearan but that east gearan have a bug atm that could freeze ur game)

i don't think so, cuz i need to put a password at the start of the game, to get this look

 

11 hours ago, maguslucis said:

cant you fix it by going to GDC and talking to that girl that change your look. (there is one in east gearan but that east gearan have a bug atm that could freeze ur game)

iand i think that i can't leave the mansion right now right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jjb456 said:

When I choose to give Cera the magma stone and try to do the Kyogre event. However, it does not happen. Venam should be there in room but she is not there to read alter.

Could you please send me your save file?

8 hours ago, Dragon God Goomy said:

Bug on Gaeren City. I used the truck guy to get me to Gearen where Venam's Gym is, when a text pooped out. My character moved up and through the buildings and I got stuck.

I tried it again on different side, same results.

capture004.bmp

This has been reported at least 30 times at this point. 

 

Please refer to the list of bugs before posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am stuck in the police station when i want to get the dachlight mirror. when i enter a policeman is talking to me about what happen to officer jenny ( Ana sidequest). After that my game froze.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk is the bug or not but character icon didn't show up at map.

Spoiler

SMCGDJX.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I was in the darchlight caves, immediately after crossing the bridge after making the mirror and in the first double battle the Venusaur  would go to use solar beam and I would  get this response  see spoiler. It was noncritical, the  battle  continued but seeing as it was a bug I needed to share. The mon was lv 60

 

Spoiler

---------------------------
Pokemon Rejuvenation
---------------------------
[Pokemon Rejuvenation V10]
Exception: TypeError
Message: false can't be coerced into Fixnum
PokeBattle_Battler:4456:in `+'
PokeBattle_Battler:4456:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:4356:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:4356:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:5259:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5211:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:5262:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:6194:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:6193:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:6193:in `pbProcessTurn'


This exception was logged in
C:\Users\Tyler\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
---------------------------
OK   
---------------------------
 

 

Edited by AlexieTheAbra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 small ones for now
..no aelita ya aint a regirock stop dreaming

Spoiler

Screenshot_237.png.41ab5c7eb41add736f6931c73ffad32c.png

..kinda unnoticable, but you/we supposedly gave souta's cain before going inside the dream/rift place, but its still in our inventory

Spoiler

Screenshot_238.png.d325c838c8a3d36db3734327b4267514.png

 

Edited by Feskik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in darchlight caves with the Flora route and just got past the one of the last bladestar grunts.  When I move onto the next area, Flora disappears and I'm stuck going right like its a broken cutscene and it does that forever.

Spoiler

Stuck.thumb.PNG.c61a41588f2c9a630ea1a8adbc574f64.PNG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just updated to v10 because of a problem I was having during the prison breakout in Blacksteeple Castle. I cannot seem to get back to the left wing where the Absol statue is to meet with Braixen. After I pass the guards, I'm just hearing the bumping sound effect as if I am walking into a wall and cannot progress. Has anyone else encountered this problem and is there a way to fix it? I had hoped it would resolve by updating to v10 from v9, but it hadn't. 

Pokemon Rejuvenation Screenshot (Stuck in Blacksteeple Castle).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XyNaLufan said:

I just updated to v10 because of a problem I was having during the prison breakout in Blacksteeple Castle. I cannot seem to get back to the left wing where the Absol statue is to meet with Braixen. After I pass the guards, I'm just hearing the bumping sound effect as if I am walking into a wall and cannot progress. Has anyone else encountered this problem and is there a way to fix it? I had hoped it would resolve by updating to v10 from v9, but it hadn't. 

Pokemon Rejuvenation Screenshot (Stuck in Blacksteeple Castle).jpg

I think I encountered this as well, but walking back a few steps then back into it fixed it for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love Letter bug. But not the common one.When accepting the sidequest, the guy who made the request says that he is in the second floor of the oceania pier building.However , when i ask the lady next to the board for help, she says that i should contact the client first to continue, who i can find in leaflet park and not in the oceania pier building.

EDIT:Also cameron says "Fine, tell Eric i said that i said i will go out with him "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've bought the Attack and Sp. Attack Cards for EV Training in the Chrisola Hotel, but they don't seem to work. I went to the EV Training Center in Gearen City, tried to open the doors and tried to check the signs and it didn't do anything, it just kept saying "Locked.". I wonder if I haven't done something during the game since I'm still in the Fighting-type Gym, or if it's a bug.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Prowlcorp said:

What is with this talk of buying EV training cards at the hotel? I found mine all in the cave

they change wispy cave in v10 they have new stuff in it. one is a curse candle that look like it was made for the chandelure event but i did it before that item exist :( so i cant tell you if it is for that event.

 

10 hours ago, AlexJ1n said:

I am stuck in the police station when i want to get the dachlight mirror. when i enter a policeman is talking to me about what happen to officer jenny ( Ana sidequest). After that my game froze.

 

ask troubleshooting if you had auto save on and is stuck their "forever". other wise their seem to be a few way to deal with the bug. 1 is to not end the conversation until the policement went off screen (to the top). another one is to put ur text at normal speed and no speed up. idk if those actually work but that what people were saying in the bug section

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

So it seems there's a chance for the game to soft lock here as well.

Spoiler

This is after Dylan knocks out Nurse Joy and you follow Ana back to the Hospital/PMC.

image.png.e261cfee2004b28c16abac7e780b6442.png

 

1 hour ago, HauDareYou said:

 

So it seems there's a chance for the game to soft lock here as well.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

This is after Dylan knocks out Nurse Joy and you follow Ana back to the Hospital/PMC.

image.png.e261cfee2004b28c16abac7e780b6442.png

Watch out for the copy pasting, I found a quick fix. Going from the top works fine, but double check your events when you do that. My programming professors yells at me half the time for it.

Spoiler

image.png.6a51e649d9052c67ceba6214f584da96.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Build a Bridge request has been acting strangely. Entering the area for the final battle (with the Conkeldurr) causes the game to start lagging. It also corrupted my save file at one point while going through the dialogue. The dialogue at the end also caused the game to not respond for a short amount of time. 

 

Not sure if it is a universal thing that happens or just something with my save file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jjb456 said:

When I choose to give Cera the magma stone and try to do the Kyogre event. However, it does not happen. Venam should be there in room but she is not there to read alter.

I encountered this bug as well in V9 just about a week ago before V10 release. You need to go talk to Venam underground in both the normal and magma mode (can't remember what they are called) and after that continue with the icy mood and it worked for me at least.

Just noting this if it helps out anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moment i enter the police station after going on v10 without doing any quests the officer tells me about officer jenny and then the game freezes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Swampellow said:

I think I encountered this as well, but walking back a few steps then back into it fixed it for me.

I've tried that several times, but I still hit the entryway as if I am running into a wall and cannot progress. It is the same for both v9 and v10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2018 at 6:38 PM, HauDareYou said:

Kind of a large bug, losing against Melanie I swear that Krookodile is bullshit causes you to teleport back to the S.S. Paradise, going through the beginning dialogue of the event. It gets to that screen fade where Amber tackles Melia, then stays pitch black.

 

EDIT: Losing to Kenneth, my bad.

:( Same bug happened to me. I wanted to see if we got some cool dialogue if we lost to Kenneth and now I won't be able to play if I can't find an older save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2018 at 6:38 PM, HauDareYou said:

Kind of a large bug, losing against Melanie I swear that Krookodile is bullshit causes you to teleport back to the S.S. Paradise, going through the beginning dialogue of the event. It gets to that screen fade where Amber tackles Melia, then stays pitch black.

 

EDIT: Losing to Kenneth, my bad.

:( Same bug happened to me. I wanted to see if we got some cool dialogue if we lost to Kenneth and now I won't be able to play if I can't find an older save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can bypass the ana quest bug if you wait until cop moves up end the talk at the last moment making him move right                           bug.PNG.46311138b5be8aa65946e77fd9c45605.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×