[IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Director's Cut

Hal Henderics

"Uh huh..." Lucille said, still missing quite a few pieces of this puzzle, but getting the general idea. In all honesty, she didn't know who this 'Kusuke' even was, or how he somehow could merge and blow up boats... infact hell, now that she was pondering about it "I see, I guess nobody died in the end though.... in all honesty I heard the blast from like, clear on the other side of the docks, but I wasn't really sure if you guys were involved or not. Also man, now that I think about it.... I've barely met like 3 or 4 out of all of you..."

Lucille, to her credit however, seemed to waste absolutely no time lamenting that pathetic bit of trivia about her own introversion, instead turning her attention back to time fucked blade "Oh well, in all honesty, there's already one person in particular I wish I hadn't met, but it doesn't matter. If there's more of this metal, I'd like to take a look at it... could be useful for a lot of things, if certain properties were removed or stabilized...hmmmm like so...."

She got out of her seat, onto the floor, and nigh immediately, pulled a peice of charcoal from one of the many pockets her vest sported. Scribbling runes and equations like a madwoman, in no time at all she'd finished the sigil, and inside of it she placed the Katana. 

Spoiler

Piece of Shit Temporal Katana: The Metal of this weapon writhes, leaping through time at random. It looks about as good as can be expected. (Level 1) Deal 1d20-1 damage.

And without a word as to what the fuck she was doing, how the fuck she was doing it, or why, she spoke a single, mind bending word which seemed to twist and distort the air around the three of them and caused reality itself to bend, as brilliant white light filled the aisle between the seats. Whatever Lucille did, however she did it, it was hard to discern with the radiance in the way, but after perhaps no more than a full minute, the light died again, and in Lucille's hand, was the Katana...

A Katana which looked a thousand times better than the one Jun had originally handed her, despite the fact that as she held it inert it was naught but a rusted shell of itself... Lucille smiled however, as she made a quick, sudden motion, and the blade quickly went from rusted to a shining blade that could slice the flow of time itself, unbridled temporal might in the hands of a mere girl. She stopped the blade before it could actually strike anything however, and just like that, it went back to a rusted, but slightly glowing state. 

Spoiler

Temporal Katana: The Metal of this weapon writhes, flowing through time from a rusted worthless weapon into a shining weapon of temporal fury as the user proceeds through a swing.  The faster they swing it, the further along it's timeline from terrible to awe inspiring it goes.
(Level 1) Deal 1d4 damage per person below you in initiative.

She held the finished product out to Jun

"Well, there ya go. Just like I thought, all I needed to do was discard the concepts of "Peice of shit" and "random" and you get this. It'll probably be the same for any other shards of this stuff.... you guys do have more, right?"

The unioned being of Lilly and Ador investigated the flower more, flying down along its stems. then flying outward when they found nothing. nothing.

They went to the center of the flower, but found nothing, but the phone. It covered the flower to much. giving it a few tugs, they found It was in there pretty good, and while they didn't entirely get what it was, they were not unfamiliar with the concept that yanking on parts can break things.
 Once the tall robed person was done with it they would ask about it. THEN they would consider taking the risk and seeing what was under it.

"Affecting your mind, did you say?" Mirri asks Soma, "I might be able to figure out what it's doing, if anything.  And since I can't read thoughts, I can guarentee you it'll be less invasive than your other options in this group."  Assuming Soma is fine with trying, Mirri places her palm onto Soma's forehead and attempts to detect mental effects or alterations with the Force.  This might trigger that wild magic thing she got from the Heartless.

Jun couldn't help but unconsciously flash a wide and toothy smile after she heard Lucille's question. And of course it did not take much more than a thought to cause the visor on her face covering helmet to do its best to approximate a smile by covering it with an endless sea of bright red dots...and it took even less effort to put an end to that sea once Jun realized that she was trying to show a blind woman that she was in fact smiling. But of course Jun would know better than to draw any amount of attention to her faux pas, and this is why she gratefully took the katana from Lucille...before she quickly put it back into its sheath and took out a sizable sample of the timefucked metal gold (1 each). "We still have a decent amount of it with us. Although I must ask you to ration its usage carefully. As I am not sure if we can recreate the rather...unique circumstances that led to it's creation well enough". She would then gingerly place both samples on a nearby table or seat before she continued by saying. "Also I must say that attempting to handle these materials without wearing a pair of sturdy gloves or gauntlets would presumably fuck up your hands and fingers for a good long while.".

Calvera, looking a bit bored, reaches over to grab a piece of the timefucked gold. She inspects the surface of it, clearly intrigued. She surrounds the piece with her hands, which slowly heat up, and start to become brighter. Her lips tighten, and her eyes close, brows furrowed. Eventually, a pop is heard from her hands, loud enough for people to hear. She opens her eyes and smiles, as she opens her hands to reveal a molten multi-colored metal. "I'm surprised that worked!"

"Yeah, if you can detect those sort of effects, have at it."

The moment Mirri touches Soma, obviously, something happens.

(Mirri vs Soma) (1, 14) Soma is encased in a thin layer of ice as Mirri realizes a Force power which can sap the fire of another's life to warm their own coldness.

If it were a much weaker creature, this may have been the end of it's life, it seems Soma's control over various energies managed to allow her to quickly melt it, leaving her unharmed.

"W-was that s-supposed to happen?" She says, her teeth chattering as she stumbles to the floor.

The entire party is suddenly taken by a vision as Proditor dials '1'

Interlude

(11, 1) "Now that everyone's here, we can begin.  I want threat assessments, I want information, I want anything and everything you can tell me about PART."  Piggot says, reclining in her seat.

Armsmaster is the first to pipe up.

"The projected results of their work in the bay seemed to have played out as we expected, Merchant activity is at an all time low, one of my personal camera drones, captured the acts, and I believe I can come to a definitive statement on the group's intentions and abilities."

He stands, walking over to a whiteboard attached to the wall, wiping off the work that was displayed there previously, before turning on the projector, and going through several images.

"I'll start by addressing the elephant in the room, Arminius.  The vector for his abilities is still unknown, but it's clear he possesses an ability similar to other A-Class Masters, though only two of his minions have been observed.  One of which appears to be the Villain formerly known as Squealer.  As she hasn't resurfaced in any reports, and with the gang-wide blackout on Merchant activity, we can only assume she has been converted into one of these minions, and that he has used his ability once already."

"Neither of his minions demonstrated powers of their own, beyond what a Biotinker construct could manage, but considering the unknown status of the Goblinoid and Squealer Minion's primary Tinker Rating, there is no telling whether or not minions created by him retain any of their former parahuman abilities."

"In addition, he seems to have a destructive blaster power which may require him to insult the target verbally, whether this is mandatory for activation, or a form of mantra to initiate the effect is unknown."

"I hesitantly classify him as a potential Lower A-Class Threat, Master 4, Blaster 3, and an additional rating of 2 in all other categories until we know more."

He says, as several images taken of Arminius and his two minions are shown on the wall through the projector, in various states of attack and idleness.

Next, the Projector shows a second image, of a blind girl and her two dragons.

"Next, an unknown parahuman aligned with PART, currently under the temporary internal name 'Prophet' until we receive a conclusive statement on the matter from PART."

The Dragons, A small green bean creature, and various odd relics are shown.

"Tinker 6, with a clause raising it to 8 and an allotted capture-order if her creations can self-propagate. Thinker 5 due to her enhanced hearing substituting for sight, or an ability to sense her surroundings by another means.  Additional Ratings of 3 Across the board, due to her unknown Tinker Specialization. Prophet has shown a clear disdain for the Protectorate and it's usage of Tinkers, Potential Megalomania, Do not engage without support, do not antagonize."

The next slide, Kusuke, this time.

Armsmaster coughs lightly before speaking.  "Possibly the most directly powerful of the group, Slipsteam has shown an incredible striker ability, which facilitated the capture of Lung, and greatly aided PART in clearing the bay of wreckage using help from their Structural Thinker."

"I rate his abilities as Striker 8, Brute 5, Mover 7,  Stranger 3, Tinker 0, Thinker 1, and Trump 0.  His abilities seem to revolve around changing an object's location in time, and he can use this selectively to alter memories, move objects, and furthermore, it seems to be capable of selectively choosing matter to affect, enabling him to slice objects apart by moving extremely small cross sections of a target.  Assume he is capable of doing this to people, due to his lack of a manton limit.  Furthermore, during the clearing of the bay, several samples of Temporally altered metal were scattered around, samples seem to possess a constantly changing state, which testing leads me to believe can be leveraged by Tinkers to produce precognitive technology.  The ABB's new tinker has used this to great effect in her so called "Forget Me" Bombs.  Obtaining this metal and getting it out of Gang Hands is of a High Priority."

The clip changes again, this time to Mirri, wearing her full armor, and working on her starfighter, and Frigus, who is simply standing, it then changes to a short clip of one of Dragon's suits, which seems to have been modified with Bescar and Mithril.  It demonstrates a powerful energy beam on a steel target, which is completely encased in flaming ice.

Right before the video ends in static, a bolt of lightning also strikes the aforementioned target, sending the camera into pieces.

The Assorted Heroes and Aegis look stunned at the destructive power, but not too much.

"Frigus and Mirri, two Tinkers that have singlehandedly given Dragon and myself replicable tinkertech metal, I rate them both Tinker 9 and Trump 5, with the clause that it be increased to 12 and 9 if they become hostile.  Do not antagonize them, do not agress them, The pair may hold even more replicable tinkertech in their collective blueprints, or the team may have a Trump that bypasses the Tinker Blackbox, until we know more, these two are a vital resource, and a potential S-Class Threat if they decide to oppose us or humanity."

"In the coming weeks, the local PR manager will be meeting with those of you who agreed to speak on redesigning your suits to incorporate these new materials and variants based on them, labeled RTM-01 and RTM-02 Respectively."

He moves on.

"Lilly Shard, and their Assistant, or Partner, Ador.  Their exact powers are unknown, but the current hypothesis from our Thinkers is that Ador is a case 53 who possesses a Breaker State that allows them to augment others, and Lilly is a Master of some kind, judging from satellite imagery showing them traveling several miles out of Brockton Bay, and mastering several instances of local wildlife with a form of vocal effect to kill them in an example of power assisted hunting."

"As they never seem to separate, they will be classed together for now, with ratings of Master 7, Breaker 3, Blaster 2, and Thinker 1."

Images of the Pair are shown, including an instance of the Lilly/Ador amalgam smashing into the Rig's Force Field

Assault laughs at that one, before a glare from Battery shuts him up quickly.

"First Level Master/Stranger protocols apply, speak to both of them only through approved vocal filters, people returning to The Rig or the PRT headquarters are required to undergo first level screenings before they will be allowed in the building."

The image changes to Proditor, the giant floating alien.

"This individual appears to be an extremely high class Master, with a Mover rating as well.  Classifications include Master 9 and Mover 4"

"Their Abilities seem to have a finite range, and require their focus on a single target.  Don't antagonize them, as preliminary testing indicates that they may be able to reverse other master effects using their ability, including the Simurgh's Scream.  We have to assume that they can also replicate those effects."

The clip changes to The Testing Chamber, a room the entire group here is familiar with, It's in a smouldering ruin, and a sheepish girl stands in the middle.

"RX Calvera, named after the Star, their abilities include a Breaker State, and Incredibly strong Blaster and Shaker powers.  Consider their ratings to be a Hybridized Blaster/Shaker/Striker 9, and Breaker 6.  Her abilities appear to be, at least superficially, stronger than even Purity's Blaster abilities, if only in sheer destructive potential.  Taking the name of a star was no Hubris on their part.  Psychological profile labels her as extremely naive, and currently under the guidance of Arminius.  This may indicate more about Arminius's Powers, but at the moment, it is nothing more than speculation."

"The last of this group's Provable Parahumans, Somatotrope, is believed to be the former E88 Member Pandora.  So her ratings and considerations remain the same.  Shaker 4, Blaster 2, Brute 1, Mover 1, Thinker 1, Tinker 0."

"If you encounter her, apprehend her and bring her in for questioning if possible."

The Slide transitions over to a few other photographs.

"Thinker support indicates that Ambassador Jun, Harry Walters, and Satomi Kaiu are likely not Parahumans at all, but rather, power enhanced or natural savants in their field.  Both Harry and Satomi are to be considered Tinker 1 until further notice, while Jun is to be considered Thinker 0, Master 0.  Harry's Prion-based Anti inflammatory medication has reduced allergen lethality by over 79%, while Satomi's work in my lab allowed me to improve the efficiancy of my designs by 12.  All three seem to be friendly towards the Protectorate, while Satomi seems to lack education in other fields.  It is not out of the realm of possibility that one or multiple members of PART are formerly students of the Parahuman known as Teacher.  Caution should be used in dealing with any of them."

"These are the highest priority targets to discuss.  The remainder of PART's info and members have been included in a dossier that will be distributed later on to those with clearance."

Piggot Pyramids her hands together.

"There's been word that PART has recruited Tattletale, Uber, and Leet.  One of their new videos seems to show off members of PART gallivanting around in some sort of simulated wilderness, as a part of their new "Let's Play Dimentions" series, I'm assigning you to look it over and give me a report on the contents of the stream, Aegis."

"Yes Ma'm"  he responds.

"PART seems to have dropped off the map entirely, claiming to be traveling to other worlds for unspecified reasons, I suspect it may be a publicity stunt.  I'd like to get to the bottom of this, but ultimately, Neither them, nor Uber and Leet, have given up any information or communication when prompted, and Uber and Leet have ceased all criminal activity, supposedly to 'Focus on raising production value on future streams'."

"I'll be blunt in saying that this whole situation leaves a sick taste in my mouth.  Their recent success, however, has neutered recent pressure from the Youth Guard, due to the perceived ineffectiveness of our own Wards in voluntary civic service of this nature, and despite rumors of Teeth Incursions in the city, their work has given us a wide and broad space of breathing room throughout the entire docks area as the Dockworkers Union helps in managing patrols through the new King's Way Area traveling along the coast."

"I want to see good things in the future here, and I'm relying on all of you to keep the peace.  I'll be sending each of you personalized Emails for new procedures when dealing with PART, I think we can make good use of their work, with some care."

"I also want all of you to keep searching for Lung, and those strange shadowy creatures that were responsible for his escape.  I don't like or want the situation presented by that.  Lung's Savvy combined with this new unknown parahuman factor only further intensifies the threat brought forward by Bakuda and the Bombs she is supplying to the ABB."

--

A chair, a Television, and a person in the chair.

A TV shows the news in a small and humble shack, PART Clears the Graveyard, City Cheers!

The TV is carefully turned off, and a figure turns to go outside.

"Boy, I haven't seen you like this in a while, If you'll calm down, we can talk to the others about making a visit."  An incredibly smooth voice says, with something approaching genuine care.

A nod, and the pair leave behind the house, something a dull red-brown drips from the gutters up above.  It'll need to be cleaned.

--

someone on the phone

"Look, I had nothing to do with it, these fuckers showed up and kicked the shit out of me and my boys, took all the drugs, and set the place ablaze, Squealer's in the fucking hospital, and you're telling me to go looking for trouble?"

"..."

"Fuck you! if you want your product, you better come up here and help me fucking get it you cuntwipe shitstained motherfucker, because I'm not sending out a single one of my boys after those miscreant cock-hole stuffer bastards until I see some backup, and I sure won't do it just because some Teeth Fuckheads told me to!"

--

two women

"A new group, from another world?  Give me some privacy Alexandria, I need to adjust the path in peace."

"Step one, turn twenty three degrees to the right, look forward as though at a person, and say-"

--

it

In deep space, an angelic figure floats.  She's already made several minor alterations in her flight path, each one so infinitesimally small that even the satellite honed in on her position fails to detect them.  The figure slowly turns, but before it makes eye contact,

--

The vision ends, each flash of information having been shorter than the last, before it all ends.

This is the future that occurred before this vision.

--

Edited by Hal Henderics

Arminius starts giggling when the semi-familiar Skidmark comes up. After a few momentshe stops and sighs with a small smile.

"Aw man, we gotta hunt down those gangs harder if we get a look at how we messed things up for them everytime."

Harry watched the vision play out in silence. He had jumped slightly at its beginning, but he simply watched. Lucille, Mirri, and Frigus seemed to be the biggest threats. No tinker blackbox. That thing that prevented most other people from using mass produced tinker tech. And yes, Lucille had been a bit antagonistic, it would be interesting to see how she reacted their megalomaniacal assessment. Arminius too was a problem for them, it seemed. And for himself, Harry wondered, someone named Teacher? He noted that for later. They seemed to have a great deal of work to do before they got any trust from the PRT.

Lung escaped. That wasn't good, and his gang was making use of the metal Kusuke had made. A figure in a hut. Who could that be? Another note to ask. Blasto was still looking to ship drugs. . . Then the woman who was on the lunchbox they had received. A prominent cape, Alexandria, talking to someone unknown? Reporting. Harry recalled that Alexandria was part of the top capes, known as the triumvirate. Who might be above them? and then one of the endbringers, doing. . . something.

When the vision had finished, Harry stood up, to stand in front of the small set of medical equipment they had received. "So we've got. . . Benzalkonium Chloride, Bandages, Analgesics. . ." He trailed off, simply placing each resource in a dedicated location, well organized by function. There was some equipment besides the IV machine, and Harry made a point of familiarizing himself with the metric that the systems used, and any instructions they had that might differ from his own experience. While he worked, he spoke to Tattletale.

"So, we're awfully threatening to them, yeah, I guess that makes sense. A little disappointed that I didn't warrant anything more as far as threats go, but I'm sort of glad too. So can you tell me anything about. . . Teacher, that bomber in the ABB, the person in the Hut, and Alexandria and the person she was talking to?" He listed them off rapidly. "And I don't expect you to know everything. Just checking in case you've got something, since it'll probably be vital." Especially if that was where the vision focused.

"Teacher, Birdcaged villain who can teach people things so that they become a master at it, but he can also implant subliminal commands while doing so, Bakuda, otherwise known as the Cornel Bomber, She's a Bomb tinker, able to make anomalous explosions, the Forget Me Bombs have lasting effects, it's likely they cause permanent brain damage, or it wouldn't have been discussed, Jack Slash, and the one he was talking to must have been Mannequin, formerly known as Sphere, he wanted to make a Moon Colony and expand into space to allow humanity to escape the endbringers, but he was driven insane fighting the Simurgh, and now tries to kill anyone who attempts to help humanity, Alexandria, Leader of the Triumverate, and..."  She winces.

"I pushed too far.  Thinker Headache."  she excuses.

"Oh, shit. Sorry about that. I didn't mean. . . I was curious what you knew in general." Harry stared at her, a pained expression on his face. Soma had mentioned Thinker headaches before. And there was apparently nothing that could be done about them, from that world's perspective.

"Soma mentioned that there's no known way to relieve them, and that general pain medication doesn't do any good, and can cause problems? Sounds like a goal to figure out. Again, sorry about that." He couldn't think of any rational reason why a parahuman would get an embolism directly from painkillers. More likely then, it was simply that they continued to use their powers while on the painkillers, and suffered the adverse effects anyway. So for now, he'd have to look at figuring out how to stop the problem at its source.

"How long do the headaches last for you normally? And can you easily prevent yourself from using your power?" Harry ushered her over to the small makeshift medbay, and pointed for her to sit down on one of the seats.

Kusuke replied to Arminius before the vision hit. "Demon lords, huh? I guess that makes sense. . . sort of." If he had anything more to say, he was cut off by the vision's appearance in his mind.

"They're pretty scared of me, huh? I suppose I should try to live up to that, in case they decide to try anything if and when we go back. . . Don't follow me out this way, by the way, it'll be bad for your health." A beat. "That sounded a lot more like a threat than it was supposed to. I'm just going to be playing with my Drive a little and it's probably hazardous to be around while I do so." Kusuke exited the bus and circled around so it was between him and the few people who'd left the thing. He put a fair amount of distance between him and it, and then set to work replicating the results from earlier. . .

(17, 11) (91) Kusuke learns (Trick) (Trump) Tempofrag: Deal 2d20+Syn damage split up among as many targets as the user wishes, which must include themselves.   Once Per Encounter Cooldown.

Kusuke spends 1 Merit to reduce the self-damage from this by half. 

Kusuke also spends 5 Merit to gain the level 5 passive Backlash: The user has a 5% chance to automatically use Tempofrag on an enemy when struck by a projectile, the attack is considered to have been used by the enemy, on the enemy.

He spends 12 more merit to improve all of his stat by 1, except INT. (1 Merit remaining.)

Proditor wasn't even taken aback by the sudden visions popping into his head... Granted, he had preparation before the visions hit. For the most part though, he had been completely silent as the visions played out, taking in both the information towards his partners, and the general information spoken about by the people in the visions. For the most part though, he simply viewed each thing as info to be stored away for later review, though there was one thing that made him almost block out the rest of the vision.

Lung had broken free.

Almost immediately, Proditor's mind remembered his encounter with the creature, how his flames tore through his own defenses, eating away at him, uncaring towards the life it was working to extinguish, how that creature had made him relive one of the most traumatic events in his centuries of existence.

Soon enough though, the visions had ended, causing Proditor to remain motionless for a good ten seconds before he placed the phone back on the flower, turning away from it and heading back towards the bus. He had a feeling that the vision didn't bode truly well.

After fooling about (and nearly blowing himself apart a couple times), Kusuke heads back to the bus, kicking the bit of flaming garbage a bit further away as he does so. When he gets back, he holds up a piece of the timewarped metal he'd created. "Tried to replicate that stuff. Made something a little less impressive, but you guys might be able to find a use for it. I don't suppose anyone around has a power that would let you like. . . grow more of something? Permanently, so we could use it."

Calvera wordlessly looked to Arminius, and down at her hands. She seems to want help with a place to cool the molten metal in her hands. As for the visions... Calvera seemed taken aback. What was all that? She certainly wasn't there... huh. She'd ask Arminius when she was less breathless

Edited by Projeck

Arminius looks at Calvera, then down at her hands. He turns to look out the window for a few moments before suddely turning back around to look at Calvera and her creation.

"Calvera, what did you... how? ... wait, star, right."

Arminius goes off to look for a container for the metal.

Edited by kj1225

"Judging by how much gold I used up... I'd say I made bismuth."

Calvera giggled, and looked down at her hands.

"Um... judging by the amount, I should just be able to cool it off on some of that scrap metal... mind pulling up a piece?"

Harry, after a brief checkup came to the conclusion that Tattletale's problem was due to increased blood flow in the brain. He was currently considering and leaning toward attempting to, in layman's terms, to either increase the elasticity of blood vessels, or increase the oxygen efficiency of blood in general. But he wasn't in any way certain, so he called out down the bus.

"Does anyone have any medical training or magic that I could get assistance from? Or information on parahuman powers?  Help would be appreciated, since I want to do what I'm planning safely."

Calvera smiled up at Arminius, and happily put the molten bismuth on the scrap metal. The coldness of the scrap metal quickly cools the bismuth to a semi-solid state, to which Calvera shapes it into a nice square sheet. "Wonderful! Oh man... look at those colors... wow..." She seems mesmerized.

For a second, Proditor paused as he entered the bus, hearing Harry's call or help. Then, he began moving through said bus, still annoyed by the lack of room it provided him, until he finally reached Harry and Tattletale, "I do not have information concerning parahuman capabilities, but I should be able to help you" Proditor stated, before asking another question after a quick pause, "... What, exactly, do you want to do?"

As Soma drifts out a short ways, she tosses the metal fragment into the air and Extrapolates it.  With a Snap of Baby Discord's fingers, the Shard is replaced with a strange metal crate.

"..."

Soma ignores the warnings and kicks it so that it's opening faces away from her, before shooting the lock off with her Railgun sword.

Several items spill out.

The first to catch her attention are two fire extinguisher-sized cylinders labeled 'Secondary Containment Device. Warning - C4A', with one of the lab-style labels clarified below that as 'Antimatter Hazard (minor)'.

There are also a long katana, an arming sword, an assault rifle-like gun of a style none of you recognize, a long, red cloak, and a set of gauntlets.

All of these are in pristine condition despite however long they've been in the crate.

Edited by Hal Henderics

Frigus took the trip through the lanes between in his armor and on his Keyblade glider, he closely followed the Bus and Mirri's X-wing.

They made it to a small opening in the lanes, something he thought of as an "intersection" for lack of a better word.

He mostly just drifts around in the empty space, thinking about what has past in this adventure and what they could've done better, he briefly dwells on the fact that he may or may never see any of the other Keyblade wielders again, but quickly banishes those thoughts.

He stopped and tried to pull his head together to finish writing his report when he remembered that he couldn't access his note pad while in his armor.

It was around this time the visions hit.

Once the visions had passed those in the bus might notice the sound of his armor clad fist impacting with the front panel of his glider, obviously neither was damaged, but it was still the sound of a metal on metal impact.

It was good that his armor was mostly sound proof because what followed was a string of curses and foul language(mostly directed at himself and/or the Heartless) very unbecoming of a Keyblade Journeyman.

Once he finished his rant he just kind of slumped forward with his arms crossed in front of him, leaning on the front panel of his glider, as you would if you were trying to sleep.

Edited by StormLord