[IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Director's Cut

Hal Henderics

"I DID IT!" Calvera screams with glee, running forward, fire now extinguished on her arms, and embraces Arminius in a tight hug. "...I'm glad you're okay now... you scared me last night." 

Edited by Projeck

Arminius didn't know how to react for a few seconds. Eventually he wraps an arm around her in kind and pats her head. He's silent for a bit longer before responding.

"Yeah, you scared me as well... I appreciate you trying to help though."

"Yeah... Sorry about that... I uhm..." Calvera lets go of Arminius, and takes a shallow step back. "I'm not good at stuff like that... so I was scared I... well, that I broke you. Or something... I don't quite know how trauma works." She fixes her hair, and looks to the ground for a moment, before looking back to Arminius.

Arminius nods, his face neutral. On the one hand it was a pretty shitty experience in general. On the other hand it's not like Calvera intended it. Still, he shrugs as if it's no big deal.

"It's fine, just uh... don't do that again please."

"I won't... I promise."

Calvera nods, looking down at her hands. She held tremendous power, and she had to wield it properly. People feared what she could do. She knew it.

"So uhm... how'd the boats go? Do you guys need my help?"

Arminius folded his arms. He was rather glad for the change of topic, he didn't want to make people feel bad after all.

"Oh, Kusuke made a bunch of Satomi clones I guess and they pretty much dismantled the rest of the ships just a second ago. Also we blew up the bay and made some freaky metals. So it was a success in my book. I was thinking of selling the scrap steel we don't need so we could get stuff we do need. Like cell phones. And government officials."

"Next move, far as I know, is we grab some supplies--food, containers for the metal, toiletries--, and we get off world with the help of Uber and Leet? I think Leet was planning to bring over a truck or something with his toys." Harry was surprised by this success, more so than he would have expected to be on completion of a simple task. Well, maybe not simple, as the local government hadn't done anything about it in years, but Harry had expected far more problems than they had experienced, and it was nice to have something completed with only one explosion, some neat metal and a bunch of scrap.

"I doubt everyone wants a nap, but if everyone did for some reason, we'd need to be careful, make sure that the Merchants don't decide to firebomb us, or worse, again."

Jun would politely thank Frigus for his help with a practiced bow that was aimed at his general direction. And she would rather carefully put her plasma sword away before she politely coughed at Frigus. "Where did you learn to fight with such an unwieldy weapon anyway?".

Calvera nods, staying mostly silent. She remembered yesterday pretty vividly, and frowned at the thought. She didn't see any problems with Satomi. In fact, Satomi, from what Calvera saw, seemed nice. The memory of the emotions she felt yesterday flooded back, making Calvera slightly nauseous, but she shook it off after shaking her head.

"Yeah..."

A mere few hours later, a Large Bus drives in, along with a van.

It's a Schoolbus.

Uber and L33t step out, the first going towards the warehouse, and the other unloading the van.

"Ok, we've got your ticket out of here, along with some other tech for getting it ready.  We can discuss terms now."  He says with utterly confidant posture.

Perhaps not showing the best of caution, albeit around people she doesn't know are villains, Satomi (still dizzy and sweaty and wet but more steady on her feet) immediately beelines for the bus. "Oh, another one of those vehicles I've seen about! I haven't had any chance to look at one of these up close, though this one is a lot bigger than the ones I've been seeing these last couple of days."

"You guys could have at least repainted this thing. . . Anyway, what do you want out of us, then?" He idly watched Satomi out of the quarter of his eye. It was a little odd seeing somebody get excited over a schoolbus, but she had apparently grown up in somewhere resembling feudal Japan, so he supposed it was pretty wondrous for her.

Proditor himself stayed rather silent, observing the two as they went about their things. Well except for one, who stood and began the 'negotiations' for their tool for doing their job. For the most part, he was rather glad to be leaving, meant he could actually get to work on other things.

... At the same time, he was hoping that this bus wasn't what they were getting for their traveling.

"I wouldn't mess with this one too much, it's your ride."

"L33t said he was going to rewire the active camo, painting it would fuck that, apparently."

Speaking of said devil, L33t has, by now brought several large boxes out of the van, and is now bringing some oddly shaped tools into the bus.

"This was actually L33t's Second project, before we knew what the limits of his power were.  He went all out on it, figured we could use dimension hopping tech to actually visit the games we covered."

"Problem was, you can't just navigate the inter-worldly seafoam, we got nothing but heartache and wasted tech for our troubles, since all we could find is pitch black nothing or blinding white that we had to avoid."

"You guys though, you're actually FROM other worlds, so this should work, right?"

Uber says with a hopeful lilt.

"We want footage, and contact.  You give us the rights to any footage we take to use on our show, and maybe some other stuff in that same line, and you get to use the Schoolbus."

"If you're willing to give more, we can offer more expertise, if you come across a world we know.  We're pretty big gamers, after all, there's got to be worlds out there we know like the back of our hands."

And with that, there was an audible sigh from Proditor as his suspicions were confirmed. Unlike his normal voice though, this physical sigh was silent and raspy, barely even hearable, "Very well, that should be an easy task to accomplish on our end" Proditor stated, reverting to his normal, echoey voice, "Anything else?"

"Right... well, I guess I'm not going to be disassembling this any time soon, then. Still, it is most certainly intriguing just to get to look at it." As Uber began to describe what he wanted to get out of the deal, Satomi frowned -- these terms were rather unfamiliar to her, but considering the importance of what was going on she figured that she would want to know. "...do you mind defining for me what exactly you mean by footage? This must be backwards to you, but... well, I'm afraid that the term is beyond my time. I don't really intend to be doing the diplomacy here, I'm no Crane, but I suppose that it would be helpful for me to know -- and maybe for some of the others."