What do you look like?

Ice

Meanwhile at work..

You're so pretty. :)

It looks like you can never take a bad picture even if you tried ;) but all the pictures I have seen of you so far are so good and you're so pretty, I'm always in awe. Sorry if I seem creepy but I promise I'm not.

What do you do for work? I like the uniform. It looks good. :D

P.S So many good looking males and females in this community. I was sure I would be one of the only handsome people but a lot of you are surprising me especially because you don't look like how I expected as I go backwards through this thread. Dang it lol. GG. If I ever do something irl, I will post some images of it here but not much is happening now that I am waiting to graduate in the fall. :)

Edited by pbood2

After numerous requests, here's a picture of me

z3e7iHm.png

Here is another.

ShBbKky.jpg

Keeping in line with the original post in this thread, here is an actual picture of yourself.

qxyf8X5.png

Edited by Jiggle
  • Upvote 2

After numerous requests, here's a picture of me

z3e7iHm.png

Here is another.

ShBbKky.jpg

Keeping in line with the original post in this thread, here is an actual picture of yourself.

qxyf8X5.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another is a good show though :I

You're so pretty. :)

It looks like you can never take a bad picture even if you tried ;) but all the pictures I have seen of you so far are so good and you're so pretty, I'm always in awe. Sorry if I seem creepy but I promise I'm not.

What do you do for work? I like the uniform. It looks good. :D

P.S So many good looking males and females in this community. I was sure I would be one of the only handsome people but a lot of you are surprising me especially because you don't look like how I expected as I go backwards through this thread. Dang it lol. GG. If I ever do something irl, I will post some images of it here but not much is happening now that I am waiting to graduate in the fall. :)

I'm working as a receptionist in a hotel and I started recently. Thank you for the kind comments btw :)

• Upvote 1

Wow receptionist. Sounds fun. Are you enjoying it so far and have you had to deal with any non-ideal customers yet?

I can imagine in any customer service position, there are those customer who just want to take it out on the person helping them and that's not good. :(

Your so very welcome for the kind words. I was sure I was coming off as a creep lol.

Anyways Kyoyo, YOU GOT ABS! I don't why I was expecting no one to have them but looking good. I guess that's where the you're always in a towel jokes come from lol ;)

• Veterans

Idk if I posted this yet, it's also old af and I don't feel like taking a new picture. Did I ever mention I like red?

be77ab2cb8114330b88eb39589ae3c6b.png

it ya boy renzo

looking rad as all hell

Colored new hair again?

Anyway you look really pretty. You must have fun with make up!

And if you wanna upload pics, this can help ya.

I just added highlights and maybe the sun helped a bit, I like this color more tbh :3 and I'm always a person who has fun changing up :3 thanks Shing ^-^

And fucking awesome IRL Quinn. Through i'm not a marvel fan. Still good shit.

Edited by mar_mar