What do you look like?

Ice

So day one of amazing time of being a game dev at a convention. First idolus Maki and Rin pass by my booth. They were the best cosplays I saw all day so I was like

"YO"

6rBBWjn.jpg

They were pretty cool.

Then I was walking around and I saw the Scout all like "NEED A DISPENSER HERE" and I was like "YO IF YOU WERE FROM WHERE IWAS FROM YOU'D BE FUCKING DEAD"

mK84ZRl.jpg

Afterwards I was working and shit and a bald dude comes to my booth. Only a bit later did I realize; it was famous C class hero Saitama. I took a picture with him at first he was kind of mad.

r2MTe0j.jpg

But then I told a few jokes

47zP01r.jpg

And then he was a cool guy

QjQhTj9.jpg

Saitama is a real rad dude. Fun day. My goal is to take a picture with a Chitoge Kirisaki cosplayer tomorrow. I only take pictures with the cool cosplayers. These are all of the ones I took because most of them weren't cool and the really cool ones were far away (like Genos-kun)

• Upvote 5

How do you look ?

-Girly hahahaha

I think i could probably pull off a nice Cain cosplay if i had purple hair :P:P :'D

I approve of Cain cosplays, in the event that you do attempt it, perhaps you might consider posting your results here x.x

How do you look ?

-Girly hahahaha

I think i could probably pull off a nice Cain cosplay if i had purple hair :P:P :'D

I swear, if you didn't state the contrary, I'd swear you were a girl. I swear. Say what you want that's what I saw :P

I don't mean it bad by the way, you're looking good anyway :P

I swear, if you didn't state the contrary, I'd swear you were a girl. I swear. Say what you want that's what I saw :P

I don't mean it bad by the way, you're looking good anyway :P

Lol :'D

no worries i get that a lot so i'm kinda used to it

aand thank you :D

Edited by Palpatine

Oh shit oh shit that's right Pyon's con day times two here we go

Set up the booth and then I see two sox members going by. As a supporter of dirty jokes I had to take a picture with these masked vigilantes!

7vQv9cC.jpg

Went to eat lunch changed shirts and shit and then I saw famous idolu Yusa and a Nao Tomori and I was like yo

XJO8PP7.jpg

And then I found Jesus

JYMCDyQ.jpg

Over all cons are fun, working booths is hard but still awesome to meet awesome people. Here's a picture of me finally at home with a little Luka plushie I won at a raffle.

2bjg5jw.jpg

• Upvote 4

• Support Squad

Set up the booth and then I see two sox members going by. As a supporter of dirty jokes I had to take a picture with these masked vigilantes!

7vQv9cC.jpg

Went to eat lunch changed shirts and shit and then I saw famous idolu Yusa and a Nao Tomori and I was like yo

XJO8PP7.jpg

And then I found Jesus

JYMCDyQ.jpg

Over all cons are fun, working booths is hard but still awesome to meet awesome people. Here's a picture of me finally at home with a little Luka plushie I won at a raffle.

2bjg5jw.jpg

zzzzzz take me to the weebcon next time. I will crossplay chitoge idec

7vQv9cC.jpg

XJO8PP7.jpg

And then I found Jesus

JYMCDyQ.jpg

2bjg5jw.jpg

You found all the cool cosplays it seems... What did you do at your booth though? I'm curious. I think I remember you saying it was something about a game you're developing or something like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Girl behind you in the second pic looks like someone at the Wendy's drive thru got her order wrong and she's about to go off.

Honestly, I never even noticed her, lol. I think one of the honorary doctorate speakers was talking at that point

You can tell Rose and I are valley pals for life because we have the same phone case.

Everyone should already know that Tacps and I are total valley pals, tbh