What do you look like?

Ice

For my 100th post, here is some fugly MB/Chemia-chan 5 times combobob for you turdbombs.
*Sorry, I know I look like garbage ;-;*

A quite old pic of me.

zmROLgg.jpg

Me and my kitt-ens!!!!

4JSM35u.jpgNRdWPNJ.jpg

Through a dirty side-mirror

wSYOcqU.jpg

Wearing a different stupid hat(but just as stupid as the other hat)

VxA2irq.jpg

Please pardon me for my terrible 3-shaped mouth cat face.

Edited by Alchemia Chan
  • Upvote 6

After all these years, I finally got around to updating my Facebook profile picture. So, while I'm at it, I may as well show it off here.

Y44ynvH.jpg

It's amazing what you can find while thrift shopping.

After all these years, I finally got around to updating my Facebook profile picture. So, while I'm at it, I may as well show it off here.

Y44ynvH.jpg

It's amazing what you can find while thrift shopping.

Yeah, you'd have to be shroom-faced drunk to be reading that dictionary. Good job.

• Upvote 1

facepalm is all I did for those kyoyo.

I never thought you would actually do what the other people were saying to do (the towel pics) sigh...

Anyways, nice looking omelette and it's good you know how to cook for a lady lol.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha

YES, I was just made aware over PM that I phrased things wrong above sigh... I'm so oblivious to everything Reborn apparently.

I'm glad you got a great laugh out of it. I didn't know he's gay so my bad lol.

I was trying to give a compliment not about his body since I did that last time. ;)

EXCUSE YOU? WHO DA FUCK YOU TALKIN' TO?

Where ya veggies? Where ya meat? Where the cheese? Seasonin' game on some mom that cain't cook shit. I saw that other post witcho american cheese in the omelette ass. what you doin. you out here lettin' people know you harmin' yoself. 31f876d30f7ba1bdaf4c9629158b91e1.pngLord help this child for he know not how to cook .31f876d30f7ba1bdaf4c9629158b91e1.pngsomebody need to get you some damn veggies in there you out here w/ one little green piece talmbout "thats good enough" smh. you make me wanna mail yo ass an omelette just so you know what they look like. tryna pass that off like you eatin that for breakfast fuck outta the kitchen and make some lucky charms.

and don't make me come for that unmoisturized body of yours either.

• Upvote 9

Where ya veggies? Where ya meat? Where the cheese? Seasonin' game on some mom that cain't cook shit. I saw that other post witcho american cheese in the omelette ass. what you doin. you out here lettin' people know you harmin' yoself. 31f876d30f7ba1bdaf4c9629158b91e1.pngLord help this child for he know not how to cook .31f876d30f7ba1bdaf4c9629158b91e1.pngsomebody need to get you some damn veggies in there you out here w/ one little green piece talmbout "thats good enough" smh. you make me wanna mail yo ass an omelette just so you know what they look like. tryna pass that off like you eatin that for breakfast fuck outta the kitchen and make some lucky charms.

and don't make me come for that unmoisturized body of yours either.

I think I died.

An employee of a society for the donation of blood told me that my veins are nice some time ago, aside the fact that my arm is ridiculously slim (the photo makes it bigger than it actually is, but i'm working on this), it took me several months of work out to have 'em visible like this as when i started they weren't visible at all so yay

Hope this counts as a pic of myself actually

• Upvote 1