What do you look like?

Ice

Hmm, I'm not that much of a selfie guy and since photography is one thing I like to do I stand more behind the camera than in front of it. I prefer to take pictures of bikes. Yep, that me. Motorcycle-crazy-dude.

But hey,

a little description then.

I'm a pretty normal looking guy who is slim built, 178cm tall (5'9" Imperial system users), short hair. I wear glasses and have a beard. Because real men have beards.

A little bit sporty since I run. Need to stay in shape because I like food that makes you fat. Fries, only one of the Belgian inventions the whole world loves.

Looks like you ripped a nasty fart and your friends just smelled it so you do what any sensible person does and laughs.

But for real you lookin clean bro.

youre disgusting but that description is accurate asf

thanks so much!

also, my hair is teal now and i think it looks super cool :]

hey remember when i tagged miguel and he didnt do the thing??? >:[

391fde38c0.jpg

ac11f7e7ba.jpg

6ec7cebc83.jpg

i look like a mf goon or the loch ness monster, im comin thru, they call me the black tai kamiya aka the human wargreymon aka the black yugi moto, the true solver of the millennium puzzle, aka the black dark magician aka ball harder than maximillion pegasus, aka screw the rules i have (blue-)green hair, aka the black power ranger from mighty morphin, aka the humanification of a sableye, about these paper stacks holla at ya boi on twitter @pentimentou

fr tho im happy with this change, im glad it came out like this :]

• Upvote 4

youre disgusting but that description is accurate asf

thanks so much!

also, my hair is teal now and i think it looks super cool :]

hey remember when i tagged miguel and he didnt do the thing??? >:[

391fde38c0.jpg

ac11f7e7ba.jpg

6ec7cebc83.jpg

i look like a mf goon or the loch ness monster, im comin thru, they call me the black tai kamiya aka the human wargreymon aka the black yugi moto, the true solver of the millennium puzzle, aka the black dark magician aka ball harder than maximillion pegasus, aka screw the rules i have (blue-)green hair, aka the black power ranger from mighty morphin, aka the humanification of a sableye, about these paper stacks holla at ya boi on twitter @pentimentou

fr tho im happy with this change, im glad it came out like this :]

teal is always a good ass color for hair tbh

• Upvote 1

Long-haired dude.

Rather tan skin thanks to (or because of?) my summer job.

Eyes as brown as my hair.

6' tall (183cm).

Slim silhouette, though I definitely need to move my ass more often because I get tired way too quickly.

Don't forget my long nails, causing quite a controversy around my family and friends. ;w; #NoHomo

I'm on my way to getting a nice sidecut eventually.

Since I previously had an undercut, the new haircut turned out a bit shorter than planned, because the previously shaved parts haven't grown out long enough yet.

But I'm still satisfied with it. Plus, I got my colours back.

Now if only I'd stop looking like I'm 16, I'd appreciate that.

tumblr_oc453sLT4L1uxtnueo1_400.jpgtumblr_oc453sLT4L1uxtnueo2_400.jpg

• Upvote 3

• Support Squad

I was forced to pose for the newspaper. Here is my face, I am long hair guy. It is awkward as hell but my hair is guhreat.

ok so in the first one my facial expression alone is an innuendo

JS97422432.jpg

JS97422428.jpg

• Upvote 5

I was forced to pose for the newspaper. Here is my face, I am long hair guy. It is awkward as hell but my hair is guhreat.

ok so in the first one my facial expression alone is an innuendo

JS97422432.jpg

JS97422428.jpg

One of my life goals includes stealing Dobby's hair.