What do you look like?

Ice

any expression on that face is a good face to be totally frank

what about this one

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Happy October M8ies.

bioHQCC.jpg

Idk what the standards are for you Norwegians, but over here they'd make you shave that beret more. I'm also shocked you still have hair and not a skin buzz cut.

I have plans on shaving the beret and yes, my hair is getting a bit too long over my ears and in my neck, but we're not forced to cut our hair as long as it's not a problem

dobby your image is broken :[

345a57e73a.jpg

60b20ddec3.jpg

ITS

YOUR

BOY

YUNG IDM DMETRI aka idmtre aka the human dark magician aka landorus therian formation aka shine like a mega sableye aka dmettles derived from stilettos cause im above yall aka landorus-catch-me-on-that-cloud edition aka mr.makoto naegi aka the leader of the digidestined aka the black mega gallde aka the black ranger aka blackwargreymon human variation aka the GREATEST to EVER DO IT in the history of history

you already know

who it is.

shoutout my boy tony!!!

and tiggy!!

idm, we in this. :]

• Upvote 6

OofidQu.jpg

Yo it's Tiggy aka Tig Tag teh Nig Nag aka Dameleon rhymes with chameleon cause yall cant see me aka Twotoncommon aka The Oxford comma aka Yung Nero aka Mustard aka Choa Godfather aka Zeke aka GAWD aka Chocolate fruity pebbles.

IDM nation, we still int cut Sudowoodo. Still got my hat to the back.

Shoutout to my lil bro Naspaniel.
We in this mom
  • Upvote 2