What do you look like?

Ice

7 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Ah, fuzzychest was clever enough to crop out the unit patch. well done, private.

Actually, that was when I first returned from boot camp. I didn't have my unit patch or my rank yet (PFC now)

5 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Actually, that was when I first returned from boot camp. I didn't have my unit patch or my rank yet (PFC now)

Ah. You getting along with the e-4 mafia?

@Alchemia Chan- I suggest eating more meat. Preferably beef. And if you work out/lift weights, go for higher weights, even if it means much fewer reps, instead of going for more reps or running farther.

So, it's been like, 5-6 years since I posted an updated photo for ya'll to snicker at. Anyways, here's the picture! O: By the way, this picture I took earlier this year in March. It's pretty much the only picture I took of myself this year xD

That is Mister Kitty on the left, and me, Miss (Mrs) Kitty on the right! 

I told you I was funny. Funny looking. Bwaahahaha!

12801365_1144062332293522_1088911037748450090_n.jpg

• Upvote 5

Just now, Miss Kitty said:
Spoiler

So, it's been like, 5-6 years since I posted an updated photo for ya'll to snicker at. Anyways, here's the picture! O: By the way, this picture I took earlier this year in March. It's pretty much the only picture I took of myself this year xD

That is Mister Kitty on the left, and me, Miss (Mrs) Kitty on the right! 

I told you I was funny. Funny looking. Bwaahahaha!

12801365_1144062332293522_1088911037748450090_n.jpg

You look even cuter than I thought.~

If you think you look funny, then I must be ridiculous.

11 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Idk what 'problemed' means, but it looks like you're wearing a horse's foot on your head. What is going on?

It's a pair of bundled socks I was fiddling with that I just decided to have rest on my head for the sake of a picture, don't really know why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 hours ago, Captain Breakfast said:

That set of headphones looks similar to mine. 

Mind telling me who made it so I can(hopefully) figure out who made mine and never buy their stuff again? Kinda had a bad experience with mine.

They're a pair of Sades headphones iirc, but so far they've been good to me- aside from the usual wire fraying over time deal, but the headset is still in functional shape.