What do you look like?

Ice

On 7/6/2016 at 1:23 PM, AndSoThereIsSt3ffo said:

An employee of a society for the donation of blood told me that my veins are nice some time ago, aside the fact that my arm is ridiculously slim (the photo makes it bigger than it actually is, but i'm working on this), it took me several months of work out to have 'em visible like this as when i started they weren't visible at all so yay

*removed picture*

Hope this counts as a pic of myself actually

Well, that's quite a vein indeed. Be glad it doesn't look dark blue ;)

ok

im here

zumi ya look good

ody ya look like at least 31

ikaru shut up

tempest you look your age

im dying my hair rn and i applied the bleach to it and it's like...................

its not even.................

god bless america here we go im gonna put dye in it later today and ill update this topic or edit this post if no one happens to post ill just edit this post but here we go

307d68972b.jpg

22ca2bf265.jpg

• Upvote 9

1384259_667399753270460_623811722_n.jpg?

Imma just say it now, when it comes to taking pictures I'm the worst. I hate taking pictures and dunno why. But here's a rare one of me actually sitting down and letting someone take a picture of me (I look like I've frozen like a deer in the headlights)

• Upvote 2

1384259_667399753270460_623811722_n.jpg?

Imma just say it now, when it comes to taking pictures I'm the worst. I hate taking pictures and dunno why. But here's a rare one of me actually sitting down and letting someone take a picture of me (I look like I've frozen like a deer in the headlights)

The look on your face... it's almost as if you're silently calling for help.

I'm glad you obviously escaped whatever hostage situation that was.

ok I took this mid exercise so my hair looks weird but pls bear with it

and my face looks as ugly as ever pero I can't do anything about that :P

3b7abeaacb2586ec16afc262a9200c2014690737

too bad you can't see my super awesome posters

Face and Ugly don't belong in the same sentence together, you look fine, don't put yourself down.

super awesome posters, now i'm curious to see them. Bet they are better than my posters.

• Upvote 1

Face and Ugly don't belong in the same sentence together, you look fine, don't put yourself down.

super awesome posters, now i'm curious to see them. Bet they are better than my posters.

Putting myself down is what I do best :feelsgd:

Eh they're not that awesome XD But I really like my Raiden wall scroll from Metal Gear Rising. And the rest are just movie posters and anime pictures.