What do you look like?

Ice

Me at the local comicon with my Weeabo "SEA of Japan" Club from school- it's a japanese art and cultural appreciation group basically.

((Okay, well, that's making it sound way more important than it is. Basically all we do every meeting is sit in a darkened classroom after school for an hour watching anime episodes and eating snacks from the local asian market. Occasionally we actually will have a presentation on something actually constructive, such as the japanese language structure and alphabets... but really, it all takes back seat to the anime. eh, at least the official mission statement looks good on paper XD))

Comicon_group_photo.jpgI'm on the furthest left, the lone black guy both in this photo and the damn club. You can click on the thumbnail to enlarge it.

There's probably a good 15 or 20 folks total in the actual club, though only the 7 of us present in the photo actually bothered showing up.

• Upvote 3

• Support Squad

pjcpFRI.jpg

OyDu62k.jpg

sadly enough these are indeed the best pictures of me at a party last saturday. I'm white shirt guy. That night my hair was pulled back into a pony tail, not that it's particularly evident.

• Upvote 4

pjcpFRI.jpg

OyDu62k.jpg

sadly enough these are indeed the best pictures of me at a party last saturday. I'm white shirt guy. That night my hair was pulled back into a pony tail, not that it's particularly evident.

These nice glasses dobby. 10/10 perfection.

post-30573-0-53101600-1458672222_thumb.jpg

this is me... well not entirely me, there are two of my friends there. And we did fawn makeup for the shits and giggles. I'm the one on the far right and in the mirror.

Edited by SonOfRed
  • Upvote 5

rLtqkB9.jpg

Just me wearing my favourite shirt and coat, attempting to smile so I don't look like a convict, and in desperate need of a haircut and a shave...

Sirius Black, the famed cereal killer has escaped Azkaban. If you see this wizard... just run. He is armed and dangerous with a spoon.

• Upvote 3