Rejuvenation Relationship-Guide V13

Punch

19 minutes ago, MissMaya said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think you can get in Chapter 15 points with Florin. I found him in GDC by the Train Station. He was talking about his new plans about Team Bladestar and asked if you want to join. I denied it and got minus points :P

Its available in chapter 14 and is already on the guide.

It was probably added in V13. 

13 hours ago, ZappoNinja said:

I did the math and it's possible to get enough bad ending points while still seeming like a good person. Nice

Spoiler

Yeah I just did this scene in my bad ending save. I had 43 karma (10 points), did 85 points worth of bad events, the only one I skipped being the "Hand It Over" option, since that soft locked my game, and then I had a few people hate me, I want to say it was two or three. 

So yeah it is possible. The Goomink side quest lady said I was a good person lol. If only she knew how much of a psychopath I really was... 

7 hours ago, Chrixai said:

Hey, thought I'd point out that in chapter 4 if you choose "time to whoop ass" shouldn't you gain 2 rep points with Mosely?

Nope, i checked again just in case. Its just animations

Spoiler

40fefea8e9b2b71cee7962418b2d899a.png.9bfc46cb1468c55afcd240801872c0c2.png

4 minutes ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

What sidequest is this? How can I start it?

Its in Carotos Mt. you need Strength and the Miningkit to get there.
It's where you find the Passwords for SEC with Aelita. There is an opening on the right side.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, elxdark said:
  Hide contents

is there any difference or impact later on the story if you save the officer instead of Maria?

Nothing outside of what i mentioned in the Guide already.

Spoiler

-Saving Maria is technically fruitless since you can't really save her, but you get +4 with Anathea (how those Rep-points will be used later, i don't know)

-Saving the Officer gives no Rep-points with anyone, but you actually save someone.

Both Choices will have some Difference in Dialogue.

If we ever get to go to Spotlight City, then maybe having saved the Officer will have a bigger impact?

But for now, it's up to your Morals.

@Punch. Is it possible that you forgot about gaining or losing relationship points with Tesla when the player has to choose the answer after entering for the first time in train station to Route 1 in Chapter 1 or that doesn't count?

10 minutes ago, RoySolare said:

@Punch. Is it possible that you forgot about gaining or losing relationship points with Tesla when the player has to choose the answer after entering for the first time in train station to Route 1 in Chapter 1 or that doesn't count?

That has been asked already,

7 hours ago, Punch said:

Nothing outside of what i mentioned in the Guide already.

Reveal hidden contents

-Saving Maria is technically fruitless since you can't really save her, but you get +4 with Anathea (how those Rep-points will be used later, i don't know)

-Saving the Officer gives no Rep-points with anyone, but you actually save someone.

Both Choices will have some Difference in Dialogue.

If we ever get to go to Spotlight City, then maybe having saved the Officer will have a bigger impact?

But for now, it's up to your Morals.

alright, thanks for the quick answer.

I'm kinda addicted to rep so I guess I will go with the first option

• 2 weeks later...

@Punch is it necessary to do the side quest within the chapter they are supposed to complete to gain karma points? 

for example the most popular guide here in reju does the sidequests of chapter 11 in chapter 12, I asked in discord the same question and they said it doesn't matter except for a few ones where you need to do them because they work in chain.

16 minutes ago, elxdark said:

@Punch is it necessary to do the side quest within the chapter they are supposed to complete to gain karma points? 

for example the most popular guide here in reju does the sidequests of chapter 11 in chapter 12, I asked in discord the same question and they said it doesn't matter except for a few ones where you need to do them because they work in chain.

You dont lose any Karma if you do the quests whenever. Just keep in mind that some Sidequest are timed or need to be done for other quests to accessible. 

I do them as soon as they are available, cuz i might forget 'em otherwise, lol. 

1 hour ago, Punch said:

You dont lose any Karma if you do the quests whenever. Just keep in mind that some Sidequest are timed or need to be done for other quests to accessible. 

I do them as soon as they are available, cuz i might forget 'em otherwise, lol. 

alright, thanks!

So certain dialogue options with Nancy during the Blacksteeple arc causes the gold-colored music note animation signifying 4+ relationship points to appear over her head, making it seem significant, but you don’t actually gain any points. And there are also the cases mentioned before with Tesla and Mosley that seemed like we gained points but didn’t. It’s likely we’re supposed to gain points with these choices but don’t due to an oversight and, if so, I hope it gets fixed because it just seems awkward otherwise.

19 minutes ago, Doncry said:

is the maximum possible  relationship points obtained  change from V12 after the v13 update? im not sure if I remember some of the dialouge options here hahaha

V13 added a alot of new and updated choices.

I don't know the exact Maximum you can gain, with any given Character, as there are Split Decisions etc, but its way more then V12 had to offer.

17 minutes ago, Punch said:

V13 added a alot of new and updated choices.

I don't know the exact Maximum you can gain, with any given Character, as there are Split Decisions etc, but its way more then V12 had to offer.

Well in that case I think im gonna try to start a new game probably just to see the changes

Spoiler
On 7/22/2021 at 2:34 AM, Punch said:

If interacted with Erin @ Magnolia Library (Erin +2)

sorry if someone else already asked for this, but in v13 were there any instances that the player could meet with Erin at Magnolia Library? I remembered in previous versions (i forgot which one) that you could meet her early game, i haven't been able to find her in Magnolia Library as of v13

10 minutes ago, Erucion said:
  Hide contents

sorry if someone else already asked for this, but in v13 were there any instances that the player could meet with Erin at Magnolia Library? I remembered in previous versions (i forgot which one) that you could meet her early game, i haven't been able to find her in Magnolia Library as of v13

That Event is there once you beat the second Gym, its timed tho, go's away once you reach Blacksteeple, i think. 

But i could be wrong on the last part.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Erucion said:
  Hide contents

I found her after (Spoilers)

Spoiler

Melia's "death". I don't exactly remember at this point, it is pretty early in the game, but it is definitely after the first badge, cause her absol comes in, after looking for a disaster, I.E. the attack on Melia/the park. It is probably inaccessible after a certain point, so I think you would need to go there right away. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Punch said:

That Event is there once you beat the second Gym

Thanks for the reply! I quickly played to beat Keta and it is after the 2nd Gym, she doesn't appear after Melia's dissappearance, it's after you got the 2nd badge, she'll be at the Magnolia Library.