Rejuvenation Relationship-Guide V13

Punch

On 7/22/2021 at 1:04 AM, Punch said:

Not saving Amber @ Valor mountain (+10 Bad Ending Calc)

Well so I am playing on a older save file so my karma and everything should be zero. And I did the sidequest like help quest so will my karma will be the same.

And I was not able to to save amber I don't know why on valor mountain so will my karma decrease or it will have no result .

2 hours ago, DeDcat said:

Well so I am playing on a older save file so my karma and everything should be zero. And I did the sidequest like help quest so will my karma will be the same.

And I was not able to to save amber I don't know why on valor mountain so will my karma decrease or it will have no result .

Once you collect The Help Request rewards, your Karma increases in most cases, so you can't have 0.
So your first two sentences kinda contradict each other. I don't know how Karma worked in older Versions, so I have no idea how that affects the current Karma count.

(But using V12 and older saves, in V13, is not recommended anyways, so maybe start a new Save in order to avoid Bugs?) 
If you DO get the option to choose the Bad ending, then choose the “Better” option, it won't have any consequences in V13, either way.

8 hours ago, Punch said:

Once you collect The Help Request rewards, your Karma increases in most cases, so you can't have 0.
So your first two sentences kinda contradict each other. I don't know how Karma worked in older Versions, so I have no idea how that affects the current Karma count.

(But using V12 and older saves, in V13, is not recommended anyways, so maybe start a new Save in order to avoid Bugs?) 
If you DO get the option to choose the Bad ending, then choose the “Better” option, it won't have any consequences in V13, either way.

11 hours ago, DeDcat said:

I checked my Karma in a V12 save and it was like ~50 with me making good choices/being nice to people, so karma indeed existed in older versions, it just did not really do anything. 

So having high karma with an old save is still possible. Might not be possible to get best ending thought (since it might have weird requirements/flags that were not a thing in older versions) but we wont know until that time comes... 

If that is the case then its really whatever since I plan on playing the game from the start again once it is complete. 

EDIT: Yeah I checked with debug and my V13 (started in V12) save has 56 karma. So having high enough karma for zero bad end points is possible with an old save...

EDIT: Well never mind I have 10 bad end points, for some reason lol. Not sure how I got that... guess my karma was lower at the start of V13? I guess the other thing to mention about older saves is relationship points, you can still have high numbers with the cast, (heck I have 40 with Aelita) but you can't get anywhere near the number you can get in the current version with an old save. Hopefully you wont need like a million Relationship points to get the good ending, or points with characters that it is impossible to get points with in older versions, like your mother and i think nim?

Edited by pizzagod13

3 hours ago, AnimeCrimson1 said:

Does saving Maria or Saving the Cop lead to the same path since you can't save Maria yet

Saving the Cop gives you more Rep points with Venam after the 2nd Rift Guardevoir fight and pisses of Guardevoir.

Trying to save Maria gives Rep points with Anathea but is fruitless in the end. 

So its more a Moral choices rather then something that has a big impact in the Story.

Maybe there will be more consequences in a Future version? Who knows. 

Wait I have a question regarding the -20 karma on exposing Flora. If you chose the Erin path and tell Erin about Flora wearing a Bladestar uniform but don't tell Cassandra about what was underground, do you still lose the points? It feels kinda of weird though to lose the karma though right? Given it feels like the right thing to do?

3 minutes ago, Bok_Choy777 said:

Wait I have a question regarding the -20 karma on exposing Flora. If you chose the Erin path and tell Erin about Flora wearing a Bladestar uniform but don't tell Cassandra about what was underground, do you still lose the points? It feels kinda of weird though to lose the karma though right? Given it feels like the right thing to do?

Those Bad ending calc points only happen if Florin dies.

Florin only dies IF you go with Flora Exposing her just outside of Darchlight Cave and then tell Cassandra when given the chance.

All other Routes don't allow for both to be possible. 

Keep in mind the Karma variable is not affected by this choice from what i know.

So, in the 0700 variable BadEndingCalc, it seems I have 10 points and in 0461 Bad Ending 1, I have 0. But, I'm pretty sure that with everything I did like saving garbodor, gloria, saved amber (god that kyogre), florin is running for mayor, joined bladestar only with florin, exposed flora but only to erin, karen and karrina are alive, not having negative points with anyone, having very high karma, I guess I had 56, before going into my own nightmare (assuming the aquarium gave me 3 points). The only bitch move I did was not give the garufan book to the hidden library enthusiast in sheridan through the help plaza quests (which is more of a personal decision, I'm glad that my personal decisions are going so well throughout the game). Are there some points not included or are yet to be accounted for?

So question. Do you not gain bad ending calc at all until you enter your nightmare realm?

Spoiler

Because I did not save amber and still have zero. 

I have debug mode so I can always fix it if it is bugged, but just want to make sure I am not being a dum dum first. 

• Hmm 1

Wow, that's weird. 

Spoiler

I saved her and did almost everything in line as an altruistic person, yet I have 10 bad ending points. Is the bad ending points for this event mistakenly reversed, or are our files not related in anyway at all?

8 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Wow, that's weird. 

Hide contents

I saved her and did almost everything in line as an altruistic person, yet I have 10 bad ending points. Is the bad ending points for this event mistakenly reversed, or are our files not related in anyway at all?

I had ten on my old save too, and I did no bad events and had high karma/RP points. So maybe that is the case? Not sure. I will have to check if my points change after I let Garbodor die. It is possible the points just don't get added until you enter the nightmare realm. 

Regardless, I have debug mode to fix things, if the game decides to not give me what I desire. Cause I want to be EVIL. 

EDIT: It is also possible I just had lower karma/RP points entering the nightmare realm which gave me the ten points, not sure tbh. 

Edited by pizzagod13

On 7/21/2021 at 3:34 PM, Punch said:

Bad Ending Calc:

Hide contents

Found by @LeoYT Org Post found in

This happens once the Player enters their Nightmare Realm. 

Not saving Rift Garbodor (+10 Bad Ending Calc)

Not saving Rift Hippowdon (+10 Bad Ending Calc)

Not saving Amber @ Valor mountain (+10 Bad Ending Calc)

//Distant Time segment//

Handed the Diamond over (+10 Bad Ending Calc)

Tried to escape with The Fake Diamond (+5 Bad Ending Calc)

If Florin is dead (+20 Bad Ending Calc)

^-Is achivable via going with Flora - Exposing her just after Darchlight and telliing Cassandra

Karen's Death (+10 Bad Ending Calc)

Karrina's Death (+20 Bad Ending Calc)

If Karma >=55 (+0 Bad Ending Calc)

If Karma >=45 (+5 Bad Ending Calc)

If Karma >=35 (+10 Bad Ending Calc)

If Karma >=25 (+15 Bad Ending Calc)

If Karma >=10 (+20 Bad Ending Calc)

If Karma >=0 (+25 Bad Ending Calc)

If Karma >=-10 (+45 Bad Ending Calc)

If Karma >=-20 (+75 Bad Ending Calc)

If Melia Rep-points <0 (+5 Bad Ending Calc)

If Ren Rep-points <0 (+5 Bad Ending Calc)

If Tesla Rep-points <0 (+20 Bad Ending Calc)

If Aelita Rep-points <0 (+5 Bad Ending Calc)

If Erin Rep-points <0 (+5 Bad Ending Calc)

If Venam Rep-points <0 (+5 Bad Ending Calc)

If Amber Rep-points <0 (+5 Bad Ending Calc)

So I have been wondering and trying to figure this out. Are we sure these are the only ways to get bad ending calc? I have ten and did none of these. Maybe 10 is the default or something? That or one of these is bugged and incorrectly gives you bad ending calc for choosing the "right" option. Alternatively, it could just be a bug with older saves. 

Seems there is a lot we don't know.

Also, I would like to ask, you only gain bad ending calc when you enter the nightmare realm right? I have zero currently and have made two bad choices. 

6 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

So I have been wondering and trying to figure this out. Are we sure these are the only ways to get bad ending calc? I have ten and did none of these. Maybe 10 is the default or something? That or one of these is bugged and incorrectly gives you bad ending calc for choosing the "right" option. Alternatively, it could just be a bug with older saves. 

Seems there is a lot we don't know.

Also, I would like to ask, you only gain bad ending calc when you enter the nightmare realm right? I have zero currently and have made two bad choices. 

As far as i know, its only once you enter your Nightmare Realm that the Calc starts. No points are added beforehand.

If it is a Bug, i'm sure it would get sorted out with 13.5. I don't believe there is one, but we'll see. 

On a side note, i don't think you're locked into the Bad ending if your have some points there.

Its gonna be a while before all of the Players choices will truly pay off, so maybe save your concerns for the true ending untill the last Version is out? 

10 hours ago, riddlemeree said:

How do you even get less than 0? The max amount of Karma you can lose seems to be only -6. Is it even possible to get the -10/-20 Bad Ending bonuses?

You actually cant get -6 even.

Spoiler

Two of the hidden library quests give you karma, and I don't think you can do the final one to have Karen die, without doing Hidden Library 1/2. So the max is -4. 

I am guessing future versions will have more ways to get negative karma, or maybe in the future killing rift mons that you could save would give you bad karma or something idk. Could also just be an oversight. 

Edited by pizzagod13

5 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

You actually cant get -6 even.

Hide contents

Two of the hidden library quests give you karma, and I don't think you can do the final one to have Karen die, without doing Hidden Library 1/2. So the max is -4. 

I am guessing future versions will have more ways to get negative karma, or maybe in the future killing rift mons that you could save would give you bad karma or something idk. Could also just be an oversight. 

Yes you can get -6, You don't have to collect the rewards to complete the quests.

You only get the positive Karma once the Reward has been collected, i had only recently found this out myself.

On 8/1/2021 at 10:57 AM, pizzagod13 said:

So having high karma with an old save is still possible.

I concur. I'm playing in a V12 save as well and have a Karma score of 50. From what I have gathered in this very thread, that is pretty high. 

Granted, I've checked it twice thus far, first somewhere in between the conversation that suggested that the MC did the reset and first component path and then again just now, that number hasn't changed, I don't know how Karma works vs. relationship points which I've gotten plenty new of in v13. 

I also have a bad ending score of 0...I think. It takes a bit of an irritatingly long time to scroll through the variable list but I noticed a 0 next to one called 'Bad Ending 1'. 🤷‍♀️

I think it's safe to say that I am in no danger of a or the bad ending but whether or not I am heading in the right direction for the best/true ending I don't know. 

That considered I think the only concern with one's karma score in an old version save is missing stuff such a relationship points that didn't exist in the older versions. 

54 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I concur. I'm playing in a V12 save as well and have a Karma score of 50. From what I have gathered in this very thread, that is pretty high. 

Granted, I've checked it twice thus far, first somewhere in between the conversation that suggested that the MC did the reset and first component path and then again just now, that number hasn't changed, I don't know how Karma works vs. relationship points which I've gotten plenty new of in v13. 

I also have a bad ending score of 0...I think. It takes a bit of an irritatingly long time to scroll through the variable list but I noticed a 0 next to one called 'Bad Ending 1'. 🤷‍♀️

I think it's safe to say that I am in no danger of a or the bad ending but whether or not I am heading in the right direction for the best/true ending I don't know. 

That considered I think the only concern with one's karma score in an old version save is missing stuff such a relationship points that didn't exist in the older versions. 

Bad ending 1 is something else. I think it is the "hand it over" option in the ruined present. 

Bad ending calc is number 700 in debug mode. You can just go from the top and get there pretty quick.

On 8/11/2021 at 12:08 AM, pizzagod13 said:

Bad ending 1 is something else. I think it is the "hand it over" option in the ruined present. 

Bad ending calc is number 700 in debug mode. You can just go from the top and get there pretty quick.

I saw this yesterday and meant to check that but got distracted by the story.  

My Badendingclac is 15 and I'm not sure how that happened. I guess I missed some relationship points? 

I did none of the things in the list of things that give the highest bad ending calc; I saved Amber, Tesla, Karen and the two savable rift Pokemon as of the current version, did nothing in the AU and Florin is alive and up for mayor of GDC as of V13 ( which is a bit questionable because he supported Cassandra and I wonder who it is if he's dead?) but it seems not enough relationship points with certain characters causes bad ending points? It must be that. 

3 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I saw this yesterday and meant to check that but got distracted by the story.  

My Badendingclac is 15 and I'm not sure how that happened. I guess I missed some relationship points? 

I did none of the things in the list of things that give the highest bad ending calc; I saved Amber, Tesla and Karen, did nothing in the AU and Florin is alive and up for mayor of GDC as of V13 ( which is a bit questionable because he supported Cassandra and I wonder who it is if he's dead?) but it seems not enough relationship points with certain characters causes bad ending points? It must be that. 

You would need to have less than 0 RP points, which is pretty hard unless you are being a dick. You said you had 50 karma right, which would give you I think 5 bad ending points. You would need to have made two of the main friend group not like you in that case, which is unlikely. 

I had ten points and had high karma and none of the bad things done, and everyone liked me, which leads me to believe that something related to the calculation is bugged or unknown. 

If 0 bad ending calc is required for the best ending, then I am sure they will fix the issue by then. It doesn't matter much right now, unless of course the bug would prevent someone from getting the bad ending path, but I have debug mode in case that happens to me... 

Edited by pizzagod13

29 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

You would need to have less than 0 RP points, which is pretty hard unless you are being a dick. You said you had 50 karma right, which would give you I think 5 bad ending points. You would need to have made two of the main friend group not like you in that case, which is unlikely. 

I had ten points and had high karma and none of the bad things done, and everyone liked me, which leads me to believe that something related to the calculation is bugged or unknown. 

If 0 bad ending calc is required for the best ending, then I am sure they will fix the issue by then. It doesn't matter much right now, unless of course the bug would prevent someone from getting the bad ending path, but I have debug mode in case that happens to me... 

I have only gotten a glimpse of my relationship points with each character while scrolling and I am quite sure I don't have negatives with anyone. I did take particular notice that my highest relationships are with Melia and Aelita and yes I have 50 karma. 

So then my 15 bad ending calc is possibly a bug?

Spoiler

I think you can get in Chapter 15 points with Florin. I found him in GDC by the Train Station. He was talking about his new plans about Team Bladestar and asked if you want to join. I denied it and got minus points :P