Rejuvenation Relationship-Guide V13

Punch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 10:42 AM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

does the first interaction with aelita in Night mare city cause us to loose points where we have the option of what is this place and where are they

Iirc no.

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

is there a indication for this

I don't remember, but i think there is a visual indicator for it, could be misremebering. There's always Debug for looking @ Rep-points tho

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 2:09 PM, Pokeman54 said:

Besides the different ending what does relationship points do? Like does it change some events or dialogues with other characters? I'm thinking of doing a new run while being a total jerk to everyone that's why I ask

Basically, your choices affect Dialogue and in some instances the ending.
Those choices give/take a certain amount of Rep-points which will affect, in some way, future Dialogue or whole Cutscenes.

On 11/24/2021 at 8:09 AM, Pokeman54 said:

Besides the different ending what does relationship points do? Like does it change some events or dialogues with other characters? I'm thinking of doing a new run while being a total jerk to everyone that's why I ask

Yeah It changes certain scenes. It probably is not really worth doing a new game for it tbh since they are pretty few and far between, at least, I did not see that many in my run of it. OF COURSE, if you want to get the bad/evil ending then it would be worth a run of it. Thought, that route is not really very different yet, but in the future it will "probably" be. 

On 11/26/2021 at 10:55 AM, Punch said:

Basically, your choices affect Dialogue and in some instances the ending.
Those choices give/take a certain amount of Rep-points which will affect, in some way, future Dialogue or whole Cutscenes.

Alright thank you, gonna try it then.

18 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Yeah It changes certain scenes. It probably is not really worth doing a new game for it tbh since they are pretty few and far between, at least, I did not see that many in my run of it. OF COURSE, if you want to get the bad/evil ending then it would be worth a run of it. Thought, that route is not really very different yet, but in the future it will "probably" be. 

Thank you too.

I've finished the game and I'm kinda bored now so I'm gonna do a dark/ghost run and I heard there was a bad ending too so I thought of trying to be a total jerk to everyone in my new run.

Edited by Pokeman54

6 hours ago, Pokeman54 said:

Alright thank you, gonna try it then.

Thank you too.

I've finished the game and I'm kinda bored now so I'm gonna do a dark/ghost run and I heard there was a bad ending too so I thought of trying to be a total jerk to everyone in my new run.

You need to do a bit more than that to get the bad/evil ending (well not an ending but it locks you into that path). Check this guide, under "Bad Ending Calc". You have to make certain bad decisions also. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe I managed to get the bad ending with 101 points, I was so close to not get it.

Didn't see a lot of changes in the dialogue but it was funny to see Erin getting mad at me everytime.

Edited by Pokeman54

• 1 month later...

So, I was curious as to if the bad ending choice cutscene actually changed anything, so I used a backup save I had to do a bit of digging and I found something pretty weird out about bad ending calc. 

Spoiler

While in the nightmare realm, if you have the 100+ bad ending calc to make the cutscene appear, you will actually gain three bad ending points, (I had 101 at the start, and 104 after talking to them). Loading and early save and checking it after interacting with a cube reveled the truth, that each of the "pink cubes" gives you +1 bad ending calc... for some reason. It doesn't make much sense, as you already have all the points you need if you are seeing the cubes, but it is kind of neat, I guess. 

Also, if you refuse your bad ending calc is set at 99, which means you can LOSE bad ending calc, which is sorta interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo! Quick question. I wanted to get a bad ending and just thought I could do it by being mean, and that’s when I found this guide. Tad bit too late because I did all of gearen’s help requests. I saw that they give 1 karma each, is it still possible to get enough bad end points after doing those?

15 hours ago, Resty985 said:

Heyo! Quick question. I wanted to get a bad ending and just thought I could do it by being mean, and that’s when I found this guide. Tad bit too late because I did all of gearen’s help requests. I saw that they give 1 karma each, is it still possible to get enough bad end points after doing those?

Yeah it is. I did (nearly) ALL The Side Quests and still got the bad ending. To get the bad ending you need to get 100 bad ending, points and that is pretty easy. Having high karma just makes you get less bad ending points from Karma, but there are plenty of other sources for points that this is a non-issue. 

Just be sure to make all the wrong story choices. You can get 85 bad ending points (the hand it over option is bugged so don't pick it, pick try to escape instead!) by making all the bad choices (in fact, one of the bad choices requires you to do all the hidden library quests, so doing them is actually pretty much required). Anyway, I did ALL the help center quests and many other side quests, and ended up with 101 bad ending points, my karma is high but that doesn't matter. 

So just be sure to make all the bad decisions. You can easily secure the other bad ending points you need by answering "..." when Tesla shows you your room, having her not like you gives you twenty, for some reason... This would give 105 in total, so the karma points from the side quests wont matter. You can also instead make three of the main six friends not like you, since they each give 5 points, those being (Amber, Melia, Ren, Aelita, Venam and Erin). Your friendship points with anyone other than those seven does not seem to really matter. This means your free to do ALL the sidequests! 

Specifically the choices that give bad ending points are the following;

Spoiler

- Don't save Amber in Valor Mountain - 10 points

- kill rift garb (I am not sure if having the weird diary and just choosing not to use it is required or not, I had it and choose not to use it and that worked, so I would suggest doing the same) - 10 points

- get Florin killed (go with Flora in the caves, join her, then immediately expose her at the end of the cave, then tell Cassandra everything) - 20 points

- Choose to try to escape in the ruined present (hand it over is bugged and WILL SOFT LOCK YOU, this makes the 10 points it gives you inaccessible) - 5 points

- Let Karen be murdered in the labyrinth quest - 10 points

- Kill Karinna after she kills Karen - 20 points

- Kill Rift Hippo (once again not sure if having the book and just choosing not to use it is required or not, I personally took the book and choose not to use it and that worked fine) - 10 points

Then you just need to get the other 15 points from somewhere else, which I already detailed above. You might want to consider getting extra points in case you pick wrong by accident or an option is bugged or something, but that is up to you. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

Yeah it is. I did (nearly) ALL The Side Quests and still got the bad ending. To get the bad ending you need to get 100 bad ending, points and that is pretty easy. Having high karma just makes you get less bad ending points from Karma, but there are plenty of other sources for points that this is a non-issue. 

Just be sure to make all the wrong story choices. You can get 85 bad ending points (the hand it over option is bugged so don't pick it, pick try to escape instead!) by making all the bad choices (in fact, one of the bad choices requires you to do all the hidden library quests, so doing them is actually pretty much required). Anyway, I did ALL the help center quests and many other side quests, and ended up with 101 bad ending points, my karma is high but that doesn't matter. 

So just be sure to make all the bad decisions. You can easily secure the other bad ending points you need by answering "..." when Tesla shows you your room, having her not like you gives you twenty, for some reason... This would give 105 in total, so the karma points from the side quests wont matter. You can also instead make three of the main six friends not like you, since they each give 5 points, those being (Amber, Melia, Ren, Aelita, Venam and Erin). Your friendship points with anyone other than those seven does not seem to really matter. This means your free to do ALL the sidequests! 

Specifically the choices that give bad ending points are the following;

Reveal hidden contents

- Don't save Amber in Valor Mountain - 10 points

- kill rift garb (I am not sure if having the weird diary and just choosing not to use it is required or not, I had it and choose not to use it and that worked, so I would suggest doing the same) - 10 points

- get Florin killed (go with Flora in the caves, join her, then immediately expose her at the end of the cave, then tell Cassandra everything) - 20 points

- Choose to try to escape in the ruined present (hand it over is bugged and WILL SOFT LOCK YOU, this makes the 10 points it gives you inaccessible) - 5 points

- Let Karen be murdered in the labyrinth quest - 10 points

- Kill Karinna after she kills Karen - 20 points

- Kill Rift Hippo (once again not sure if having the book and just choosing not to use it is required or not, I personally took the book and choose not to use it and that worked fine) - 10 points

Then you just need to get the other 15 points from somewhere else, which I already detailed above. You might want to consider getting extra points in case you pick wrong by accident or an option is bugged or something, but that is up to you. 

Was definitely not expecting this detailed of a response XD. Thank you for the help, was debating for about half an hour on whether or not to load a previous save file. Would have lost so many hours of progress. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/24/2021 at 2:09 PM, Pokeman54 said:

I think it will give maybe some options in the future, like "Side with this character" or something, more dialogues and scenes and plus some previous choices will be relevant again in other chapters and it will give you even more "relationship points" for other choices.

Example:

Melia has many "relationship checks" and it seems like she is one of the fews with the highest number of obtainable points in the guide here, plus doing the right choice with her will mostly give you points even with minor things, unlike with Venam that has "Neutral" choices or Aelita who'll give you "-points" even if you do the right thing.

In Chapter 12 she has these checks: if you have enough points for the check, the game will add you even more points for her. And if you have points with her, Erin will have points too, due to a Melia's check in Chapter 13.

Same goes for the "bad ending": bad points with her, bad points with Erin.

In short, Melia's points can be boosted very easily due to sidequestes, choices, optional missions (Save Garbodor, defeating Gyarados both times, ...) and checks and she can boost other characters's points if she has points with you.

Strange things around Melia, I know.

Sorry for being late.

• 1 year later...