Aevium/Galar-regional form evolutions.

Dark_mist-X

8 minutes ago, FerrousOxide said:

A-Lapras (and Fused Solrock) frustrate me so much because they look so cool but are so incredibly bad. Out of 324 possible typing combinations the psychic/rock combination is the 13th worst defensive typing, there are 311 better typing combinations, defensively speaking, so for a pokemon with that many weaknesses they cannot afford to be as incredibly slow as fused solrock and lapras are, not with every trainer having great coverage on every one of their pokemon in this game.

Maybe im just dumb though, has anyone found a way to get some good use out of these two, because I really want to find a way to use them.

Nah.. You're correct..
Just hoping one day GameFreaks finally stop being cowards and make a Ghost/Normal, then we play dirty

4 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Nah.. You're correct..
Just hoping one day GameFreaks finally stop being cowards and make a Ghost/Normal, then we play dirty

Thats such a bummer, I really like their design, I even made my own custom shiny sprite for fused solrock based on Reborns solrock shiny.

And the A-Lapras has some cool potential with no-guard sing

Ghost/normal wouldnt be that bad, Steel/fairy is still a better defensive typing, as well as steel/flying and steel/ghost. It's just hard to create 'normal' ghost, I still dont know how Drampa is a 'normal' dragon, there is nothing normal about a dragon.

3 minutes ago, FerrousOxide said:

Thats such a bummer, I really like their design, I even made my own custom shiny sprite for fused solrock based on Reborns solrock shiny.

And the A-Lapras has some cool potential with no-guard sing

Ghost/normal wouldnt be that bad, Steel/fairy is still a better defensive typing, as well as steel/flying and steel/ghost. It's just hard to create 'normal' ghost, I still dont know how Drampa is a 'normal' dragon, there is nothing normal about a dragon.

Well she isn't all that bad..
Since, differently than Lunatone or Solrock, A-LApras as a good amount of bulk and HP so as long as you don't make her face a Pokemon taht can STAB a super effective move she's all good

And Ghost/Normal would be the perfect Ghost killer with THREE immunities (Normal, Fighting and Ghost) and only ONE weakness (Dark)

Also, does anyone knows if A-Paras and A-Mismagius have the same base stats as the regular ones?

OK sorry for double posting but I am starting to "study" the base status of this Aevium versions and I'm doing that by leveling them without any EV trained and with neutral Nature, so far these are my findings:

A-Misdreavus: Her Sp.Def and Atk were swapped so now it's 60 HP, 85 Atk, 60 Def, 85 S.Atk, 60 S.Def and 85 Speed
A-Litwick: No changes
A-Paras: No changes
A-Feebas: No changes
A-Lapras: No changes

Will check later when I get the time the A-Mareep and A-Munna

33 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Well she isn't all that bad..
Since, differently than Lunatone or Solrock, A-LApras as a good amount of bulk and HP so as long as you don't make her face a Pokemon taht can STAB a super effective move she's all good

I think really the only thing thats needed to make them good is a recovery move of some kind. Morning Sun on Solrock would make a lot of sense and Shore Up or just Recover on A-Lapras

1 minute ago, Herovoltsy400789 said:

How do i evolve A-Litwick? it looks awesome so i wanted to replace my current normal chandelure 

Quoting from the very first message on this thread
"Litwick => level with Zap Cannon(if don`t have that, you can buy RM in TM shop in Kristilline town or relearn) to get Lampent => ThunderStone to get Chandelure. Shoutout to Zumi`s quest :D (Electric/Ghost)."

The first message also has info about other Aevium forms as well

5 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Quoting from the very first message on this thread
"Litwick => level with Zap Cannon(if don`t have that, you can buy RM in TM shop in Kristilline town or relearn) to get Lampent => ThunderStone to get Chandelure. Shoutout to Zumi`s quest :D (Electric/Ghost)."

The first message also has info about other Aevium forms as well

Thnx

@FerrousOxide
OK, I was breeding A-Lapras anyways and discovered they come with the Solid Rock Ability which lowers the damage of super effective moves, with the before mentioned bulk that Lapras has that changes things by quite a lot so I would say that A-Lapras is very viable considering it doesn't take 4x Super Effect from anything anyway

8 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

@FerrousOxide
OK, I was breeding A-Lapras anyways and discovered they come with the Solid Rock Ability which lowers the damage of super effective moves, with the before mentioned bulk that Lapras has that changes things by quite a lot so I would say that A-Lapras is very viable considering it doesn't take 4x Super Effect from anything anyway

Ya im gonna take back what I said about Lapras, I was worried it was just going to be another Fused Solrock, but its bulk is just so significantly higher that even super effective moves, even without solid rock, dont do that much damage.

Also A-Lapras can learn the Zap Cannon RM you can get from the kristiline TM shop, so ive been doing no guard sing and zap cannon to great effect.

EDIT: also solid rock will probably be amazing on a sandstorm team once you also get arenite wall to further reduce super effective damage by another 50%

12 minutes ago, FerrousOxide said:

Ya im gonna take back what I said about Lapras, I was worried it was just going to be another Fused Solrock, but its bulk is just so significantly higher that even super effective moves, even without solid rock, dont do that much damage.

Also A-Lapras can learn the Zap Cannon RM you can get from the kristiline TM shop, so ive been doing no guard sing and zap cannon to great effect.

Good to know, I am trying to get one with 29-31IVs at the moment, I don't mind getting either No Guard or Solid Rock so I will be good, I also managed to get a shiny which is gorgeous

MhQDEQs.png

EDIT: 
Good enough!
udqClmr.png

8 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Good to know, I am trying to get one with 29-31IVs at the moment, I don't mind getting either No Guard or Solid Rock so I will be good, I also managed to get a shiny which is gorgeous

MhQDEQs.png

Solid Rock A-Lapras can do great on Sandstorm teams while No Guard is best for Trick Room teams, not to mention it can run physical or special so you can really make a lot of use out of it.

Can some1 tell me the moveset for a a-chandelure? i have the thunderbolt tm but i cant teach it,. WHY? Its a electric -ghost type, it should be able to learn thunderbolt? or should i get thunder? if so, can some1 tell me the location for it? its been a year since i last went exploring in this game, and the map has changed too lol

37 minutes ago, Herovoltsy400789 said:

Can some1 tell me the moveset for a a-chandelure? i have the thunderbolt tm but i cant teach it,. WHY? Its a electric -ghost type, it should be able to learn thunderbolt? or should i get thunder? if so, can some1 tell me the location for it? its been a year since i last went exploring in this game, and the map has changed too lol

Would like to know as well.. I suggest you complete the quests Research and ??? on Kristiline Town and get the Move Relearner back in Sheridan Village so you can see if it can re-learn a more decent Electric Move

Just now, MhicKy said:

Would like to know as well.. I suggest you complete the quests Research and ??? on Kristiline Town and get the Move Relearner back in Sheridan Village so you can see if it can re-learn a more decent Electric Move

oh right. those exist, lmao. k, imma do it, thnx, i completely forgot about those

3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

um, it doesnt get ANY moves from the relearner, not even zap cannon or charge beam, *sigh* welp, mediocre moveset it is, until i get thunder 

14 minutes ago, Herovoltsy400789 said:

um, it doesnt get ANY moves from the relearner, not even zap cannon or charge beam, *sigh* welp, mediocre moveset it is, until i get thunder 

It's probably bugged, like A-Toxtricity is. 

It can't learn any tm's until it gets fixed, I guess.

47 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

where do you get mismagius

You find the A-Misdreavus with a small chance on the Sheridan Wastes at night (needs to either talk to Rorim B on Terajuma Shore or use the Yatch to get there) and then you evolve it with a Leaf Stone.

Technically an electric chandelier can burn things. I know my grandmother's can. It should still be able to learn stuff like that. I mean, Lots of ghosts can learn electric, ice and similar moves. Fire moves are even in A-Chandelure's bloodline.

3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

You find the A-Misdreavus with a small chance on the Sheridan Wastes at night (needs to either talk to Rorim B on Terajuma Shore or use the Yatch to get there) and then you evolve it with a Leaf Stone.

sorry to bother you, but could you tell me where i could find a Leaf Stone? the one in Gearen Park was removed afaik and i'm not sure when the next closest one is!!