Aevium/Galar-regional form evolutions.

Dark_mist-X

Aevium Lapras can be found in Amethyst Cave in the Depths. There will be a huge crystal barely hanging at the bottom. You will need to use certain moves that can remove the Crystal Terrain such as Earthquake, Magnitude and even Bulldoze. There should be a Natu wild encounter for you to be able to break Crystal Cave Terrain. The huge crystal should fall after that, interacting it will trigger a fight against Aevium Lapras. You will need Rock Climb to be able to get into this specific place in Amethyst Cave.

lapras.png.375394c30a7ca9ea17539f0269cfad58.png

Edited by Fortune Arc

For those who have not completed Zumi's quest yet, you can get A-Toxtricity by simply using a Fire Stone on a Toxel, any Toxel. It is Fire/Poison and the one I got happens to have Galvanize, dunno what its other abilities might be if it has any.

However one weird thing I noticed is that for some reason it cannot learn ANY TMs at all. I'm assuming its a bug or smthn. It cannot even learn TMs normal Toxtricities can, like Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Magma Drift(yes the regular Toxtricity can learn this for some reason), and not even Attract-which is almost universal on gendered Pokemon. The little menu when you scroll over TMs displays it can, but you go to teach it and it cannot, though this seems to happen with most if not all aevian forms.

50 minutes ago, Dark_mist-X said:

Do we have a Galarica Wreath(for evolving slowpoke into G-Slowking)? If we have, where?

We do not, since none of the Sword/Shield DLC stuff is in the game yet, they had said a while back they'll be added through a 13.5 update or something among those lines.

Galar Meowth evolves into Perrserker at Lvl 28 on any part of Evergreen Island  

Edit : Here is my first Perrserker, I was using it as a pick up mon then it evolved while I was on Evergreen Island, she is lvl 44 now cause I use her on the team now

nnn.JPG

• Like 1

Heya! Maybe this ain't really useful, but I did some research about Aevium-Mismagius, in case you want to add that up.

Abilities are Magic Bounce/Poison Point (Tangling Hair) as hidden.

Couldn't see the lvl 1 learnset, but gets Hexing Slash on evolution, which is a 90 base physical ghost hp draining move+chance to poison

It's base Stats are 60HP/105Atk/60Def/105SpAtk/60SpDef/105Spe.

Not sure if it's the right place to post this, but hope you guys find some use with that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

Heya! Maybe this ain't really useful, but I did some research about Aevium-Mismagius, in case you want to add that up.

Abilities are Magic Bounce/Poison Point (Tangling Hair) as hidden.

Couldn't see the lvl 1 learnset, but gets Hexing Slash on evolution, which is a 90 base physical ghost hp draining move+chance to poison

It's base Stats are 60HP/105Atk/60Def/105SpAtk/60SpDef/105Spe.

Not sure if it's the right place to post this, but hope you guys find some use with that.

Anyway, it`s a very useful information! Thanks a lot :)

Oh now we're doing stat info too? In that case...

A-Toxtricity's stats are 70 HP, 75 Atk, 70 Def. 114 SpAt, 70 SpDef, 98 Speed. which is Toxtricity's stats but with the attack and speed swapped(and 5 points of HP missing for some reason)

I mentioned it having Galvanize, but turns out its other two abilities are Punk Rock, and.... Solid Rock? I mean..  I get the joke but its like... weird.

All three A-Palossand have the exact same stats are regular Palossand. which are 85 HP, 75 Atk, 110 Def, 100 SpAt, 75 SpDef, 35 Speed.

Rock Palossand gets Clear Body and Solid Rock

Fire Palossand gets Flame Body and Steam Engine

Ice Palossand gets Ice Body and BULLETPROOF

EDIT : Thanks @Vivi_Hallow for pointing out my mistake on Ice Palossand lol idk why i thought it was Filter

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldSoulja said:

Oh now we're doing stat info too? In that case...

A-Toxtricity's stats are 70 HP, 75 Atk, 70 Def. 114 SpAt, 70 SpDef, 98 Speed. which is Toxtricity's stats but with the attack and speed swapped(and 5 points of HP missing for some reason)

I mentioned it having Galvanize, but turns out its other two abilities are Punk Rock, and.... Solid Rock? I mean..  I get the joke but its like... weird.

All three A-Palossand have the exact same stats are regular Palossand. which are 85 HP, 75 Atk, 110 Def, 100 SpAt, 75 SpDef, 35 Speed.

Rock Palossand gets Clear Body and Solid Rock

Fire Palossand gets Flame Body and Steam Engine

Ice Palossand gets Ice Body and Filter

Im pretty sure Ice Palossand gets Bulletproof. Neved's Palossand has it.

5 minutes ago, shadow of mars said:

Does anyone know the regional milotic typing and stats?

It's a Fairy/Poison Type, with similar base stats to the standard variety- aside from Attack and Sp. Attack being swapped around from what I hear. Having an offensive stat at base 100 makes it a much better user of the Merciless Ability than toxapex, to say the least. 😅

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

I have completed Zumi's Pokedex quest in Magnolia Library in V12 already, and when I comeback she only gave me Manectite, is the anyway to get A-Mareep?

5 hours ago, shadow of mars said:

Does anyone know the regional milotic typing and stats?

You can check here

• Like 1

I copied my post from the new mons thread because I really want some answers and I have no clue if this is a new form or not. 

Spoiler

I don't know if this really applies, but my Shadow Beldum from the Den with the Xen Waste just evolved into this. I had already ev-trained it and it leveled up from the Audino trainer on Route 9. I checked the graphics folder and it's not a shiny, but it's just listed as a separate form of Metang. It's only ability is Iron Fist. I'll post another image once I evolve it again, if I even can. 

1890170283_NewMetangform.PNG.400ad14fba067df896afbac467c95b12.PNG

4 minutes ago, truthlearning said:

I copied my post from the new mons thread because I really want some answers and I have no clue if this is a new form or not. 

Hide contents

I don't know if this really applies, but my Shadow Beldum from the Den with the Xen Waste just evolved into this. I had already ev-trained it and it leveled up from the Audino trainer on Route 9. I checked the graphics folder and it's not a shiny, but it's just listed as a separate form of Metang. It's only ability is Iron Fist. I'll post another image once I evolve it again, if I even can. 

Spoiler

So I evolved it and uh...

WTF.PNG.8ebd1c9828f6297a90feb630e8f8343b.PNG

I ran from a battle with it and it became a normal Metagross. I'm guessing this is just a bug. Sorry for the worry.

22 minutes ago, truthlearning said:

Hide contents

That, uh, looks like one of the Garufa Inc. security bots you've got there. I don't think we're supposed to get access to those... 🤔

1 minute ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

That, uh, looks like one of the Garufa Inc. security bots you've got there. I don't think we're supposed to get access to those... 🤔

Spoiler

Yeah.... It ended up becoming a Mega Metagross and then a normal Metagross after a battle. It's definitely a bug. I reported it already. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, truthlearning said:
  Hide contents

Yeah.... It ended up becoming a Mega Metagross and then a normal Metagross after a battle. It's definitely a bug. I reported it already. 

Wouldn't it be funny if you kept it as a Metang and bring it with you along in your journey? LOL.