Aevium/Galar-regional form evolutions.

Dark_mist-X

23 minutes ago, Greninja_Jedi said:

How do I find a prism scale? I need my feebas to get stronger.

I think there is some rock in Aquamarine Cave that you need to destroy with the item blast powder where the fisherman is to get a Prism Scale. You can get blast powder in Grand Dream City somewhere. I don't know if it works in this update but that is my best idea of how to get it.

If you have access to the 8F Department Store, you can buy it. 

Oh, for having this new Musharna, would I catch a special Munna ? I trained a regular Munna and it doesn't react to the Nightmare Fuel when I use it or give it for leveling up. 

12 minutes ago, PokemansChimp123 said:

anyone know how to evolve farfetch'd to sirfetch'd?

Assuming that the method hasn't changed from the main series, you'll need to land 3 Critical Hits in a single battle. The EV Rooms should give you enough opportunity to pull it off if you have any unlocked, methinks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Sorry if this has been posted, but where can I find A-Munna and the item it needs to evolve?

Spoiler

Both the item and the pokemon can be found in Axis High University's underground section, you will gain access to it during the story but wont see the Aevium Munna in the overworld until completing a certain amount of the story progress that occurs there, when they are appearing you cant miss them, they will be on the left side moving around and the item should be visible too on the left side. I've heard it appears nearby too in grass but cant confirm that.

On 7/19/2021 at 9:16 AM, Dark_mist-X said:

Misdreavus => Leaf Stone for Mismagius (Ghost/Grass).

I attempted to use a Leaf Stone for Misdreavus, but it didn't work. I attempted it on both of my save files (One where I already finished the main story and just another one). Is it really a leaf stone that's needed?

21 minutes ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

I attempted to use a Leaf Stone for Misdreavus, but it didn't work. I attempted it on both of my save files (One where I already finished the main story and just another one). Is it really a leaf stone that's needed?

Are you sure you're using it on the Regional Misdreavus? The Leaf Stone's not gonna work on the Johtoan one.

30 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Are you sure you're using it on the Regional Misdreavus? The Leaf Stone's not gonna work on the Johtoan one.

Oh, yeah that'll won't work then. I didn't know there was a regional Misdreavus haha.

1 hour ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

Yeah, as mentioned earlier, you need to use Leaf Stone into Regional form of Misdreavus which can be found in Sheridan Wetlands.

image.thumb.png.c9d780784cffd34ba99059031637068b.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LuckyHawk said:

can someone post the parasect's stats. 

I can't remember the whole spread, but Normal Ae-Parasect has 5 less HP, but Zombie has considerably lower defenses, 130 Atk and 105 Spe.

Wait a second. So if the only way to get an Aevian Mareep is to show a regular Mareep to Zumi, then if someone's already shown her a Mareep from a previous save, wouldn't that mean that they can't get an Aevian Mareep anymore?

15 minutes ago, Esseroul said:

Anyone know where to get aevium misdreavus?

It's in the Sheridan Wetalnds (just off the Secret Shore), as a random encounter in the grass. Be careful when catching it, though- they come packing Ingrain, and since they aren't Poison Types, that results in them taking damage instead healing on that Field.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Anyone can tell me where can I find the A-Paras and A-Munna?

A-Paras is in the corrupted caves in mt caratos (you need rock climb and spice powder), A-Munna is supposed to be somewhere in axis university according to the new pokemon thread for v13

• Like 1

Just now, pixeliminator said:

A-Paras is in the corrupted caves in mt caratos (you need rock climb and spice powder), A-Munna is supposed to be somewhere in axis university according to the new pokemon thread for v13

Nice, thanks!
Also, do these Aevium variants have the same base stats as the regular ones?

1 minute ago, pixeliminator said:

A-Budew should have the same base stats, a-Milotic swapped attack with special attack, but otherwise I don't know for sure

How about A-Misdreavus?
You think it's swapped? I remember Narcisa using physical moves on hers so..

Just now, MhicKy said:

How about A-Misdreavus?
You think it's swapped? I remember Narcisa using physical moves on hers so..

I'm playing from my old file, so I never saw her use A-misdreavus :v

I also haven't found it yet but if you're willing to look through this thread you can find some more info on the new pokemon, that's where I've been checking

• Like 1

A-Lapras (and Fused Solrock) frustrate me so much because they look so cool but are so incredibly bad. Out of 324 possible typing combinations the psychic/rock combination is the 13th worst defensive typing, there are 311 better typing combinations, defensively speaking, so for a pokemon with that many weaknesses they cannot afford to be as incredibly slow as fused solrock and lapras are, not with every trainer having great coverage on every one of their pokemon in this game.

Maybe im just dumb though, has anyone found a way to get some good use out of these two, because I really want to find a way to use them.