Aevium/Galar-regional form evolutions.

Dark_mist-X

On 7/21/2021 at 8:33 AM, Vivi_Hallow said:

Heya! Maybe this ain't really useful, but I did some research about Aevium-Mismagius, in case you want to add that up.

Abilities are Magic Bounce/Poison Point (Tangling Hair) as hidden.

Couldn't see the lvl 1 learnset, but gets Hexing Slash on evolution, which is a 90 base physical ghost hp draining move+chance to poison

It's base Stats are 60HP/105Atk/60Def/105SpAtk/60SpDef/105Spe.

Not sure if it's the right place to post this, but hope you guys find some use with that.

Adding on to your great work, here is the moveset for A-Misdreavus and A-Mismagius. The italic underlined moves are moves A-Mismagius cannot learn, so make sure you teach the ones you want before evolving. This includes the best grass move they can learn by far imho, Power Whip, and you might want Perish Song to cheese battles when needed.
  1 - Growl

1 - Vine Whip

5 - Poison Powder

10 - Astonish 

14 - Confuse Ray

19 - Snap Trap

23 - Hex

32 - Ingrain

37 - Grudge

41 - Shadow Ball

46 - Perish Song

50 - Power Whip
55 - Power Gem

A-Mismagius learns all it's moves at lv 1, along with Hexing Slash which it learns at lv1 and evo. The bold underlined moves are the new moves which A-Misdreavus does not learn.

Hex
Giga Drain

Grudge

Poison Jab

Power Gem

Phantom Force

Lucky Chant

Magical Leaf

Growl

Vine Whip

Poison Powder

Hexing Slash

Edited by TrekkieGamer359
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 4:38 AM, RebornHu said:

How do i evolve a-budew? He has max happyness and nothing happens when i level up

What time of day are you playing at? It may have to be daytime for Budew to evolve. 

So I know it says Aevian Budew evolves by friendship, but I maxed it out on friendship berries and did a bunch of timeskips to get like 5 salon cuts and 5 Resort bundles and it still isn't evolving. This could be my own ignorance, but I didn't think there was a limit on friendship berries, but when I try to do more it says "Budew adores you!" and there is no friendship checker Post-Gearen-Renovation to my knowledge, so I'm not sure how much friendhsip it actually has or what I'm doing wrong. I've also tried evolving at different points of day/night and still nothing, so if anyone has any tips lmk!

22 minutes ago, Typoless_Useename said:

So I know it says Aevian Budew evolves by friendship, but I maxed it out on friendship berries and did a bunch of timeskips to get like 5 salon cuts and 5 Resort bundles and it still isn't evolving. This could be my own ignorance, but I didn't think there was a limit on friendship berries, but when I try to do more it says "Budew adores you!" and there is no friendship checker Post-Gearen-Renovation to my knowledge, so I'm not sure how much friendhsip it actually has or what I'm doing wrong. I've also tried evolving at different points of day/night and still nothing, so if anyone has any tips lmk!

Just to be sure, did you level it up?

Just now, Hakimblue99 said:

Just to be sure, did you level it up?

Yeah haha, I was using the candies at first, but I thought maybe it had to level up in battle, so I did both but neither worked. Maybe it just needs more friendship? I just got tired of changing my settings haha so I wanted to be sure I had the evolution method right

So I'm having trouble with aevian chandelure's moveset, right now i got zap cannon, overheat, energy ball and shadow ball, and other than psychic he doesn't seem to get many other moves that could be useful. Is it a bug or is that intended? it doesn't get thunderbolt nor flamethrower, and i don't wanna miss moves. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!