Pokemon Reborn Redux [Mod][E18.71 Version Released]

Commander

6 hours ago, Commander said:

It may have been possible I messed up the wrong ZEL fight which only has a single mon in a double battle that may be the issue. I'll take a look to make sure

By the way, you say the latest update has slight continuation of the Redux HQ sidequest, but I cannot find one. The HCHQ and Commander has nothing new and the police station in Jasper Ward has nothing new either. The Chamber of Memories is also unchanged. 

On 6/22/2020 at 6:06 PM, Commander said:

Okay, here's 18.71's link it's mostly just for fixing two big glitches but since they cause major game crashes I figured I'd just make a quick release fixing them along with a little bit more content than waiting 3 months for more. I might figure something out for content updates in the future to get the game out little by little or just do a big dump at Serra. Something. Anyways, here's the changelog

-Implemented a way to access debug mode in the game

-Added hard mode up until Corey

-Fixed the Fly Bug

-Fixed the ExpAll bug

-Added all missing Redux HQ trainers from the thread

not a big update but an update nonetheless. As for the debug mode, there's a password which I included somewhere and where to activate it....it's very, very early into the game but at some point past the starter room. That's all I have for you.

I found it after spending 2 hours roaming the entirety of pre the Fernening 💔

On 7/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, Nutshell said:

I tried without turning ON the turbo and it did not work so I went ahead and talked to the Goomy to deactivate the following system + putting the text on normal and not fast. Talking to Cain when I went back to the building actually got my pokemon to be following again (same as when you heal them) but for some reason the event turned out ok this time, the issue is fixed. Thanks, it's probably related to the following system yeah.

Sorry for reposting about this but I'm stuck even after turning the text speed to normal and playing at normal speed/disabling the follower system (comes back when Cain joins you).

When stuck, I can still remove and change my follower. I don't know if it matters, but I noticed that the Pokeball sprite is between tiles. Is this blocking Charlotte from moving to the right? Is there anything I can try to fix this?

Also, I'm not sure if this is also related to the follower system but if you try to slide down the ramp in the Byxbysion Wasteland (specifically the second ramp after you enter the optional building that unlocks when the pillar change to red), the player slides into the wall and gets softlocked. 

Sorry in advance!

stuck.PNG

stuck 2.PNG

So I probably should have said something earlier but it probably is pretty clear I'm putting Redux on an indefinite hold for the time being. Just for reference I pretty much up and quit when the Gen VII implementation happened which really did drain the life out of me when I revived the project. I think the best way to put it is that many of these changes Reborn is going through are starting to become concerning for me. 18.3 was fortunate since most of the areas I worked aren't affected by what changes were made. But now we're dealing with update and fix after update and fix. There might be a point where things that took forever to fix might break again. And then that'd possibly mean I completely wasted my time on something I have to scrap.

I doubt I'm going to straight up abandon it when I'm that close to finishing but I could gut some stuff to save my sanity. Party System is going to get changed into outfits for example. It's more like I could just remove all the extra stuff and mostly keep the fights since those are super easy to port. There's just a lot of "I don't know" right now which is why I think it's better to sit and wait. I think it was pretty obvious but I figured I may as well actually say something.

Hey, I have recently started to play pokemon reborn redux 18.71. I am currently at the 3rd gym and I want to fight corey on the master level but there is no NPC there to give me the option to. How do I get the NPC to show up? I just have Ame there on the screen telling me about the gym leader. Does anyone know how to fix is? I'd greatly appreciate it.
I have saved all of the police officers and fight in the corrosive mist.
image.png.ad87eedf870d9d40612979e6c88e82dc.png

Edited by Hunger

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the spike in difficulty so far but how do I team up with other members ? 

Does it have something to do with HCHQ missions ?

also i just beat 1st gauntlet glass fight in amaria house but it was way easier than some runs i see on youtube. how to do the hard version of this ?

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 6:20 AM, keyblade336 said:

I found it after spending 2 hours roaming the entirety of pre the Fernening 💔

Where did you find it? I found where to input it, but not the password itself. ^^

Nevermind, i found it

Edited by creediuz

• 3 weeks later...

Is TM Breeding in the latest version of the game? I'm currently trying to breed sludge bomb on my roselia, and the first step of the chain is to breed sludge bomb on a stunfisk. I bred my male swalot, which knows sludge bomb, with a female stunfisk, but my baby stunfisk doesn't know sludge bomb. I checked on bulbapedia- stunfisk learns sludge bomb as an egg move, and both mons are in the amorphous egg group. So what am I doing wrong/How do I get sludge bomb roselia?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know i'm like the 100th person to say this but is there any way to disable the follower mod? having countless trouble and bug with it especially in the Glass Factory event with follower glaceon, when the character needs to get to the stairs, the glaceon will wait in front of the stairs and when you return, you cannot interact with the glaceon cuz the player's sprite are overlapping with the follower pkmn's

On 11/21/2020 at 1:05 PM, fellowry said:

I know i'm like the 100th person to say this but is there any way to disable the follower mod? having countless trouble and bug with it especially in the Glass Factory event with follower glaceon, when the character needs to get to the stairs, the glaceon will wait in front of the stairs and when you return, you cannot interact with the glaceon cuz the player's sprite are overlapping with the follower pkmn's

Did you try talk to the Goomy inside Great Hall? It should be on the northwest side of the place.

On 6/14/2020 at 7:22 PM, FujiwaraNoSai said:

I think he may have been talking about a bug that occurs when you first fight Cain. A message about an exception possibly related to the Exp All pops up after you defeat his Koffing and you don't get any experience. He also doesn't send out any Pokemon on his next turn. I can't find the Exp All anywhere in my bag, so that might be related to the issue. Screenshots attached below.

Hide contents

RebornError1.JPG.eae607c968fb2b81897488ea5326ac53.JPG

RebornError2.JPG.35560bb1e6330cc9fd13059c6caf9742.JPG

I removed all my mods so I can't think of much related specifically to my setup that might have caused this issue. I am playing with the item ban on and at the hardest difficulty if that helps.

I would also appreciate it if you could help me with the issue of not being able to use Fly after updating to this version (made a post about this earlier), though I understand if you can't.

Edit: Just saw the message on the front page, will try out the Exp All fix. Ignore this post if I don't make any further edits.

I have the same issue. How you fix this?

Edit:fixed

I'm at Amaria's Gym Battle but I can't find the person to change the fight to Masters, even when talking to her she doesn't give me the option. I looked at previous statements and currently on Reshiram Route but didn't find the "L" part yet. 

"The condition for Amarias master fight is unusual. You need to be on the true route on top of another simple thing you probably never did. Has to do with an L."

I don't know if that's outdated or I've come to a point where I have to reload an earlier save. 

Edit: I think I realize what the L thing is, must be similar to the Beldum quest isn't it? 

Edited by Raydenfire
Realization.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:46 AM, TripleHHH said:

Did you try talk to the Goomy inside Great Hall? It should be on the northwest side of the place.

I did, at first it disable it for me and then i went to pkmn centre anddd the mod just decided to come back

On 11/29/2020 at 8:44 AM, Raydenfire said:

I'm at Amaria's Gym Battle but I can't find the person to change the fight to Masters, even when talking to her she doesn't give me the option. I looked at previous statements and currently on Reshiram Route but didn't find the "L" part yet. 

"The condition for Amarias master fight is unusual. You need to be on the true route on top of another simple thing you probably never did. Has to do with an L."

I don't know if that's outdated or I've come to a point where I have to reload an earlier save. 

Edit: I think I realize what the L thing is, must be similar to the Beldum quest isn't it? 

Yes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...