Pokemon Reborn Redux [Mod][E18.71 Version Released]

Commander

So far I’m really enjoying this mod as it really brings the challenge that is fun to figure out, as I’m still stuck on Julia so I’m going to find trubish and do the good old toxic spikes! But anyway great work on making this mod really fun!

14 hours ago, remy96 said:

So I'm about to challenge the second gym and decided to grind against the trainers in the grand hall. One of them has a level 83 Dragalage. Is this a bug or can just happen?

It's a feature. I mean if someone wants to spend a whole week looking through and fixing the mess that is the grand hall trainers I gladly will give you the files (seriously it is that messy and clunky) but otherwise just use HCHQ.

No seriously it was actually faster to implement my own rebattable trainers over trying to fix the grand hall trainers. 

I noticed you had addressed this issue before but I still have the problem with rare candies, can't use them whatsoever. I tried winning fights before using them on the mon in question but it won't work. Is there still a problem with this considering the level limiter?

Quick question, is it possible for me to combine this mod with the Battle Music Pack? It adds a separate battle theme for all of the Gym Leaders. I ask this since the trainertypes file are different sizes for this mod and the other.

14 hours ago, Eneah said:

Quick question, is it possible for me to combine this mod with the Battle Music Pack? It adds a separate battle theme for all of the Gym Leaders. I ask this since the trainertypes file are different sizes for this mod and the other.

That is a very good question. Leaders have a separate trainer class for alt and master so I would need to take a peak on how the music pack is designed. You may want to ask whoever made it what it bases the theme off of. Also I see you have great gaming tastes. May you dragon dive your way to victory

1 hour ago, Commander said:

That is a very good question. Leaders have a separate trainer class for alt and master so I would need to take a peak on how the music pack is designed. You may want to ask whoever made it what it bases the theme off of. Also I see you have great gaming tastes. May you dragon dive your way to victory

Ahh I see I see, Ill try and ask the Battle Pack Mod creator about it and try and fiddle with it myself in the meantime. Pretty cool to see a man of good tastes, more need to experience the superior JRPG series.

16 hours ago, Eneah said:

Huh, I came to ask the same question. I think replacing the trainerstype file with the one from the Battle Music Pack would be fine? However, It would revert the Trainers back to base Reborn instead of the Redux.

@Enochain @DreamblitzX @Eneah This is the ONLY version of the Redux file compatible with the music mod so don't lose it. No seriously, I mean it. I threw in a bonus that should make people happy as the mod was simple enough of an edit. Now listen to me very carefully as I did a quick 20 minute edit so there may be mistakes. Instead of overwriting the trainertypes.dat file, go in there and rename it to whatever you want (I just add - original). Do not delete that file as you'll have to redownload Redux to get it back in case of an error. After that, put the file attached into the Data folder. I only did a quick test on Serra so I can't make any promises beyond that.

trainertypes.dat

32 minutes ago, Commander said:

@Enochain @DreamblitzX @Eneah This is the ONLY version of the Redux file compatible with the music mod so don't lose it. No seriously, I mean it. I threw in a bonus that should make people happy as the mod was simple enough of an edit. Now listen to me very carefully as I did a quick 20 minute edit so there may be mistakes. Instead of overwriting the trainertypes.dat file, go in there and rename it to whatever you want (I just add - original). Do not delete that file as you'll have to redownload Redux to get it back in case of an error. After that, put the file attached into the Data folder. I only did a quick test on Serra so I can't make any promises beyond that.

trainertypes.dat 10.8 kB · 1 download

Woah, didn't expect to wake up to this. Thank you so much! Ill take what you said into action, ill make sure to save a copy of the original in case there are issues. Thank you, really.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 11:22 AM, OrochiRose said:

Are any other mods able to use with this one other than music or trainer ones? Would wonder if could use debug to try to change weather patterns to spawn mons. Just curious, if not its fine as I am enjoying this mod a lot and any tips to find the other trainers in the parry system?

Sorry for a late and short response but it is kind of a large maybe. Let me explain. So SWM is not made using RMXP so it is invisible code to the game. I dont know what it does but it overwrites script files so it messes up mods and even the main game due to this. Your game is going to glitch as code will now be missing but the effect of the glitches can be minuscule to game breaking. So if you use mods, I hold no accountability to try and help you including softlockes. So use at your own discretion.

As for the party system, they kind of are spread out. Cain is the last of the 4 before the Agate point of no return.

Hey guys I was playing Redux and I had this trainer crash at Agate Circus (the one who normally gives Shards)? Dunno why.

Spoiler

ea0f4693a6e0aaab2e149168c2736767.png

I wanna say he was working before I beat Charlotte... but I can't fully recall cause it's been so long, lol. Then I wanted to grind and fight him and then this happened lol

Edit: Just watched a friend play, I can confirm it didn't crash for him (he's before fighting Samson)

Edited by TheTT

Hello,

I played the game until the end of EP. 16 and returned now to it.

I have two quesitions completely different but I think this the place for them.

1 - There was a mod to increase the IV's to numbers between 30-31. I have it but it doesn't work as the game crashes. Is there any new mod for ti?

2 - The game seems bumpy, it does not flow properly. It's not because of the Pc as it can run almost everything. Any ideias of what it might be?

Best regards,

Joaquim 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 11:27 PM, shadowhollow4 said:

Just wanted to know if this will work on the new version of episode 18. They just updated the ai and trainers and would like to know if this breaks it.

It will not

• 2 weeks later...