Pokemon Reborn Redux [Mod][E18.71 Version Released]

Commander

3 hours ago, TripleHHH said:

So you only need to progress with the story, he will appear on HQ after you defeat Adrienn. As fas as I know, you cannot find him earlier than that to open it for you. If you need to fight the Redux added trainers to grind, they should be in the Agate Circus, in the building on the right where you can get Vulpix trade.

Hey, somebody used those things. I'm happy right now. I did consider putting the Exp All into Redux but that's a bit too much work while trying to get transfers over. We're also kind of getting to the point the Scripts are about to snap in half and start crashing especially given what E19 is going to offer and I WILL follow through on something I said.

But I'm just going to say something about the Neo HCHQ quest: if it's going to burn you out to not play it, then don't do it. Or simply don't play Redux if you are just going to be miserable paying it. Nobody should feel forced to do anything and if you don't enjoy it, I understand. If it's getting the legendary mon, that's obtainable so long as you get 19 medals. I'm aware some of this stuff is tedious but it's mostly for people to do over the year if they get bored and need something to pass the time.

Also, hi. Just came here to tell you the project isn't dead and to remind y'all E19 Redux will only go up until the end of E19 content and not cover the postgame. Everything I put will be available before the end of E19 and accessible for Postgame which is still a lot of content. I'll just be blunt and say any of the big battles will have two versions: A normal one and a Master styled one. I'm not sure what I'll make the requirement but oh yeah there will be brutal battles in E19 even if I have to pull out all stops.

• Upvote 1

Oh no, I do enjoy the the Redux mod, Commander! In fact, I have been loving the gym leader fights. (for some reason the masters aren't hard as the doubles for me, but that's me). It's just I'm not exactly sure how to trigger the HCHQ quest and I recall there was a mention of it being locked out sometime in the future if I did not go ahead and do it. 😕 But glad to hear I can go on and keep playing no worries. I was so sure I'd have to trek through the whole region looking for someone. The thought of the front desk guy or Jonathan being somewhere hard like Byxbision... *Shivers*

4 hours ago, Feng Lei said:

Oh no, I do enjoy the the Redux mod, Commander! In fact, I have been loving the gym leader fights. (for some reason the masters aren't hard as the doubles for me, but that's me). It's just I'm not exactly sure how to trigger the HCHQ quest and I recall there was a mention of it being locked out sometime in the future if I did not go ahead and do it. 😕 But glad to hear I can go on and keep playing no worries. I was so sure I'd have to trek through the whole region looking for someone. The thought of the front desk guy or Jonathan being somewhere hard like Byxbision... *Shivers*

The point of missing content is Agate Circus for some hidden mons and the glass gauntlet for the brutal version. The rest are just minor things. If you are looking for members for HCHQ you'll have a fun NPC in the grand hall who can help

16 hours ago, Feng Lei said:

I would prefer the brutal version of Glass Gauntlet. It was too easy last time I played it in Vanilla Reborn for the... goodness, probably fifth time. Where is the cut-off point for completing the quest to get Brutal Glass?

Before the fight iirc. If you beat like 13 master fights and find a certain NPC in Train Town, you'll see a grunt show up in the Healing stations in the Glass Factory. That's when you know you've activated it and the fight will have a lot more nasty mons. I'm not sure if it's Armadia levels anymore.

On 7/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, Feng Lei said:

Forgive this ignorant one. But what is Armadia levels anymore mean? Armadia specifically?

Armadia is one of the hardest fights in the game. I'll admit difficulty can be a little bit hit and miss but I do try to make fights fun and a bit creative.

So let's just make this announcement way too early but here we go:

image.png.9d0b06f79bf0668b21aa656cdb534d21.png

I'm sure you guys are aware that I am giving a helping hand with the follower mod that's been revived but...I'm also working on it for Redux independently. Is this addition optional? Nope. Why? Because I am too gosh darn lazy to make it optional. Why am I including this for Redux? Well...the party system kind of needs a lot of edits in certain places...which happen to be the same places 90% of the follower mons would need editing at so...may as well implement a highly requested feature for something I have to do anyways. E19 was going to be a nightmare anyways so let's make it more difficult.

Will this be released anytime soon? Oh hell no. I know we have the one version for regular Reborn up but...it's actually missing a large chunk of content. Fortunately, I believe that content will be easy to port over after it's implemented and fixed so we have that. The hierarchy will be the following:

-Making it work and functional in Redux

-Adding the new USUM Pokemon sprites to function

-Adding interaction lines for areas not yet implemented

I'm only doing this for Reborn and Reborn related content only (that also means Memeborn if Az wants to implement it). So if anyone asks if I'll help with Gen 8, that's going to be a hard no. Gen 7 nearly broke me. I'm not going beyond that. I'll make another announcement and showcase newer mons like Poipole when those are ready. 

Hi,

It seem that i have found a bug, i'm at Corey's Croagunk location, but there is not pokemon.

If i switch my save to reborn classic game, Croagunk is here.

Maybe i do something wrong ? I download the rar of the version 18.6, you said that Corey's mon is fixed in 18.3.

Thanks in advance 😄 

41 minutes ago, rykh said:

Hi,

It seem that i have found a bug, i'm at Corey's Croagunk location, but there is not pokemon.

If i switch my save to reborn classic game, Croagunk is here.

Maybe i do something wrong ? I download the rar of the version 18.6, you said that Corey's mon is fixed in 18.3.

Thanks in advance 😄 

A mon does appear there, but it is not Croagunk. Croagunk is actually found where Snubbull is in original Reborn (the girl now has a disobedient one). You're able to get it after the 4th badge. However, there is another sidequest linked to Corey's mons. 

How do I fight Revenant Corey I saw video By @DemICE On youtube a while back and commented on how to fight him but he replied with "You need to save the child from the scolipeded in jasper ward after saving it from the drifloon on a windy day" I had done these steps battling the Scolipede saving the kid watched the cutscene where the scolipede comes out and then walks the other i go to that location and nothing i have Coreys medal i have the silver ring and its night and windy what am I doing wrong thanks -TLN

11 hours ago, Commander said:

A mon does appear there, but it is not Croagunk. Croagunk is actually found where Snubbull is in original Reborn (the girl now has a disobedient one). You're able to get it after the 4th badge. However, there is another sidequest linked to Corey's mons. 

Oh OK thanks ! 

6 hours ago, TheLonelyNihilego said:

How do I fight Revenant Corey I saw video By @DemICE On youtube a while back and commented on how to fight him but he replied with "You need to save the child from the scolipeded in jasper ward after saving it from the drifloon on a windy day" I had done these steps battling the Scolipede saving the kid watched the cutscene where the scolipede comes out and then walks the other i go to that location and nothing i have Coreys medal i have the silver ring and its night and windy what am I doing wrong thanks -TLN

Did you try going to the spot around where the third pulse tangrowth was? If you did, I'll take a look and see if it is still evented correctly.

2 hours ago, Conkeldurp said:

heyho is the master fight guy in amarias gym actually underwater? im at the point, where the gym fight starts but havent found him yet.

Wipe then challenge her again. Be ready for a brutal battle.

41 minutes ago, TheLonelyNihilego said:

Where can I find this note? I check Corey's Gym and nothing

The scolipede should have dropped a paper on the ground after you save the boy. You need to stand on top of it to read it.

Anyone have a savefile from before the fiore gauntlet, preferably with all the master fights done? My hard drive failed on me a while ago and I really don't feel like replaying the game until then, just to get my progress back.

Hi,

I have found some critical bugs:

I'm after the underground railway event when the train destroy the breach and let access to the forest near tarzan moutain.

When i'm go to a PC to move pokemon, the game crash

Error log on PC access:

Spoiler

Script "Interpreter" line 276; RuntimeError occured.

Script error within event 7, map 100 (Coral Pokemon Center)

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: Section114:3119: in 'access'undefined method 'party' for ....

When i use a pokeball, the game show me a error

Error log on pokeball:

Spoiler

PokemonItemEffects:3548
PokemonItemEffects:3540:in `call'
PBEvent:150:in `trigger'
PokemonItems:245:in `triggerBattleUseOnBattler'
PokeBattle_Battle:2956:in `pbRegisterItem'
PokeBattle_Battle:4633:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4570:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4694:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4559:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4559:in `pbCommandPhase'

I have test with and without mods, same problem.

2 hours ago, rykh said:

Hi,

I have found some critical bugs:

I'm after the underground railway event when the train destroy the breach and let access to the forest near tarzan moutain.

When i'm go to a PC to move pokemon, the game crash

Error log on PC access:

Hide contents

Script "Interpreter" line 276; RuntimeError occured.

Script error within event 7, map 100 (Coral Pokemon Center)

Message: Section114:3119: in 'access'undefined method 'party' for ....

When i use a pokeball, the game show me a error

Error log on pokeball:

Hide contents

I have test with and without mods, same problem.

Just only by guessing that this has to do with the party system or something causing it to crash. Maybe a variable got wiped causing it to go janky. First thing I'd make sure your party and PC are fine. Do me a favor and transfer the save file into Reborn (Redux uses a separate folder) and tell me if the error is there or not. I could see why healing would crash but not the PC.

Anyways, I learned today that somebody already made all of the Gen VII sprites so we now have a full collection up until Melmetal which I'm not adding into the game. Just not really looking into it at all. Basically now all there is needed is a lot of copy and paste events and then some good ole lines for mons on maps. Definitely need to get it all done before November because I will be gone from the Internet when CS3 comes out.

9 hours ago, Commander said:

Do me a favor and transfer the save file into Reborn (Redux uses a separate folder) and tell me if the error is there or not. I could see why healing would crash but not the PC.

I have tried, and it's the same thing, the party cause problem with balls, and PC center crash the game.

I join you my save, if that could help you to debug

1232 - Pierre - 54h 7m - 5 badges.rxdata

I check, and i have a save that seem to be not corrupted, before aya fight.

I remember have save my game right after win against her. And when i load this save, i was teleported out from the arena building, with a error message (not a crash), the cause may be here ?

I join you the save before the fight

Game before aya.rxdata

Edited by rykh

Hello I downloaded 18.6 (I think) and the patch notes  say Solorance has a different theme but when i fought him on pyous mountain its the  same cythnia remix from glitchXcity did I not download the patch right or was it not meant to be changed I am very confused and would appreciate a reply to make sure im playing the lastest version thanks for your time -TLN

6 hours ago, TheLonelyNihilego said:

Hello I downloaded 18.6 (I think) and the patch notes  say Solorance has a different theme but when i fought him on pyous mountain its the  same cythnia remix from glitchXcity did I not download the patch right or was it not meant to be changed I am very confused and would appreciate a reply to make sure im playing the lastest version thanks for your time -TLN

The original song used was a KH one by glitch city which there was a long period of silence causing some confusion. It was changed merely to avoid that. I forget when that happened. Anyways, the only downloadable version up is the latest and only really leader tweaks happened in the last few ones.