Pokemon Reborn Redux [Mod][E18.71 Version Released]

Commander

3 hours ago, amds1 said:

Got him! Thank you @Commander :D. Now Amaria and Hardy are the only members left... I've tried over 400 mons for Hardy and nothing seems to work.. my guess is that he needs a certain mon with a specific move but i have no clue. Are there any hints in game about it?

And for Amaria i can't find her at all. Tried to re-battle that nightmare and nothing changes... 

Also sorry to bother with so many questions but i really enjoy the party system and i want to get all of them before starting a mono-run with item ban 😄

For hardy try something that was on Arclight's team. Very loud and proud. For Amaria try somewhere where emerald once resided. You may get wet.

Hey, been getting a script error right before the first ever fight of the game with Cain. I surfed this topic before and saw your solution to Ainz Ooal Gown's problem, and attempted such. It however, did not work, and I still get the error. I did indeed use ZIP to unpackage the file from what I recall, and I use no mods with the Redux. May I please get some help or advice?

Edit: Here's my save if that will help?

157 - Wesley - 0h 10m - 0 badges.rxdata

Edited by Wilt-Thins
Additional Help

On 8/8/2019 at 9:10 AM, Commander said:

So...some of you may know about the error that causes the game to crash whenever you fight Cain. After overwriting every single file, I finally found what is probably causing it. I'm an idiot and somehow deleted one of the dll files which are the backbones of the game (it's a miracle it even ran without that). I included it in the OP but it can easily be found in reg reborn game files. I'm not planning on a reupload at this time since I'm working on the follower mod but at least now you do not have to worry about your settings. It's rubyscreen.dll in case you're only looking at this post.

In other news, I've fine tuned the system to work a bit better. There's some pain in the butt exceptions which either seem impossible to fix or things that will take a long time to do. It's mostly just little things so hopefully I'm done sooner than later. Got to Adventurine in the Healing spots.

Damn, that fixed my issue @Commander, finally i can play Redux. Thanks for the fix bud.

3 hours ago, redcellbestcell said:

Does this mod can go with the SDW modular pack?

Yup. It can go with modular mods just fine.

Edit: Damn, my bad. Instead of just edit my prev. reply and include this in there, i made a new reply. 

Spoiler

I guess i'll receive another obligatory warning soon enough

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me beat Corey's master fight? The way I'm trying to beat him is just way too tedious and requires me to soft reset until everything hits. I tried grinding at the grand hall for money to get enough rare candies to evolve most of my pokemon, but I still can't beat him. Here's my team(dark mono):

Spoiler

Pangoro-Scrappy

Low Sweep

Vital Throw

Slash

Karate Chop

Frogadier-Protean

Round

Quick Attack

Water Pulse

Growl

Houdoom-Flash Fire

Inferno

Ember

Fire Fang

Roar

Mighteyena-Moxie

Bite

Assurance

Howl

Scary Face

Skuntank-Aftermath

Screech

Night Slash

Flamethrower

Toxic

Cacturne-Water Absorb

Needle Arm

Sucker Punch

Spikes

Spiky Shield

Liepard-Prankster

Fake Out

Growl

Pursuit

Hone Claws

Any help would be appreciated

Well, well, well it's been a while since I made an update. There's going to be times where I basically will go long periods without working on anything, but that's life and it's been hectic this last month. I glance at this forum once in a while, but I have some little bit of stuff to deliver. I know people probably are going "where the hell is the follower mod? It surely can't take that long to make it." The answer is yes and no. The bulk of the work is done but I'm really into polishing. I could release the mod RIGHT NOW and people would absolutely love it to death. I'm sorry, but I'm not that kind of guy. I think about stuff from a players perspective and things clipping or looking weird irritate the hell out of me. "Why don't you just remove the Pokemon from all cutscenes then?" Because the Player's Pokemon is part of the story. I love doing these little tinkers because it really just adds to the experience. So here's some of the trickier ones I had to do so far:

• Thanks 1

Thats nice 🙂 I know i'm new around here but if you need volunteers to help testing/give feedback etc i have plenty of time for it. Btw i have a bug to report, don't know if its just happening with me but my game crashes everytime i try to use Taka/Amaria to do any major battle, like the ones vs gym leaders at CoM or the special trainers, 

4 hours ago, amds1 said:

Thats nice 🙂 I know i'm new around here but if you need volunteers to help testing/give feedback etc i have plenty of time for it. Btw i have a bug to report, don't know if its just happening with me but my game crashes everytime i try to use Taka/Amaria to do any major battle, like the ones vs gym leaders at CoM or the special trainers

I'll have to take a look at that but that last little bit of the party system is such a tangled mess I might take a different approach to it altogether (not scrap but future plans with it). I do have a task I did mention in a small comment as I do want people testing up to the 1st solaris battle just to get some feedback on the follower system. I'll PM you the link and just little notes of glitches that can't be fixed.

Hi, I'm not sure if I missed it but I just beat Kiki's Master difficulty team and I can't find her Medal anywhere. I was assuming that due to the circumstances I'd be able to pick it up somewhere like with Corey's Medal. Where can I find it, or will it be given to me at a later point in the story?

1 hour ago, Caylex said:

Hi, I'm not sure if I missed it but I just beat Kiki's Master difficulty team and I can't find her Medal anywhere. I was assuming that due to the circumstances I'd be able to pick it up somewhere like with Corey's Medal. Where can I find it, or will it be given to me at a later point in the story?

Corey's medal is the only one you need to pick up. You will get the medal later as it wouldn't make sense for someone passed out to hand you a medal.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

if you use a terrain changing move it will then change back to mirror field. and then use a KlingKlang with mirror shot to sweep through them.Bonus if it has the ability Plus and you use it with Ampharos

I've tried with topsy turvy, but by the time my krookodile gets to cryogonal, my whole strategy falls apart cuz of levitate. My greninja somehow can't outspeed cryogonal and can't get a smack down off. I can't get klingklang either because I'm doing a dark mono. 

oof im sorry but I don't know how to deal with Master Serra with Dark-mono. Do you have a Bisharp or Umbreon? because I think these are the only pokemon that are tanky enough to take some hits. you can use umbreon to poison them or get a houndoom with sunny day. that is the only help I can give sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to the Npc that could change item ban and what not, i accidentally clicked on Randomizer and i believe i said no (Could potentially have pressed yes) But my issue is that i cannot revert to a non randomizer state. I don't know if that is a bug or not. I've tried saying no, then yes and no etc. Do i have to start a new save?

Edit: Read another post here having the same problem, Although i know how to fix it now but i'll just start a new save it's less hassle for me

Edited by creediuz

19 hours ago, creediuz said:

I talked to the Npc that could change item ban and what not, i accidentally clicked on Randomizer and i believe i said no (Could potentially have pressed yes) But my issue is that i cannot revert to a non randomizer state. I don't know if that is a bug or not. I've tried saying no, then yes and no etc. Do i have to start a new save?

Edit: Read another post here having the same problem, Although i know how to fix it now but i'll just start a new save it's less hassle for me

??? I was positive I fixed this. You just select the option and click no and it turns it off but just in case

Replace the file in the data folder with this one.

29 minutes ago, Dragonslayer7500 said:
  Hide contents

After beating revenat corey in the upper peridot ward i found his garbodor. if someone is ok with answering this, where are the others?

There's uhhhh 10 or 11 I think. They are a bit all over the place but most of them are found throughout Reborn City

Map768.rxdata

4 hours ago, Commander said:

??? I was positive I fixed this. You just select the option and click no and it turns it off but just in case

Replace the file in the data folder with this one.

There's uhhhh 10 or 11 I think. They are a bit all over the place but most of them are found throughout Reborn City

Map768.rxdata 103.98 kB · 0 downloads

That did fix the issue! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Isit me or the clown in agate circus is missing?

I talked to clown Indra (the guy that has rotational teams and gives shards as rewards) in Agate circus and when fight starts error occurs and closes the game. 

This only happened when I am otw to fight Ciel for that flying badge.

I didnt have any problems engaging battle with that clown when I was grinding for the Samson fight.

I don't think I accidentally deleted any files or anything XD. 

Anyone else faced this issue?

Screenshot 2019-10-28 23.29.31.png

Edited by Wathekurt

17 hours ago, Wathekurt said:

Isit me or the clown in agate circus is missing?

I talked to clown Indra (the guy that has rotational teams and gives shards as rewards) in Agate circus and when fight starts error occurs and closes the game. 

This only happened when I am otw to fight Ciel for that flying badge.

I didnt have any problems engaging battle with that clown when I was grinding for the Samson fight.

I don't think I accidentally deleted any files or anything XD. 

Anyone else faced this issue?

Screenshot 2019-10-28 23.29.31.png

I'll be real honest it probably is missing fights because Ame completely changed the layout of the PBS so now I have to search for everything by hand or redo the entire layout of Redux's PBS. It is unfortunate but quite a number of things have been lost in translation to the point it would be faster just to axe the clown and rematch trainers and put my own system in.

It is a low priority right now as there are rebattable trainers in the east gate and it is optional right now. 

Ohhh i see. Anyways thx for the info.

So far my redux journey has been very fun. I loved the fact that there is more story content and character involvement.

As for the master and important fights oh boi. It really tests out your team building and abilities.

After playing for a while, I fell in love with my slugma as it pretty much carried 5-7 gyms

Always combo it with sticky web then with shell smash it outspeeds and 1 or 2 Hit KOs most of the pokemon.  Yeet!