Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

DAY 3 : THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD: PEOPLE WHO YELL OUT THEIR ATTACK NAMES AND THOSE WHO DON'T

As the residents left the town hall, they each went back to their residence. All of them had different thoughts about the proceedings. Some of them thought it was a day wasted; Some of them thought it was okay. But there was one overarching thought which was not enough was being done. If today was anything to go by, there would need a years before anything could be decided upon and at that point, all of them would be long dead. They agreed that something more needs to be done unanimously, tacitly and each of them sought to put their experience to use to eliminate the tumor in their town...

Umbral Disaster knew what his successor would and simply could not sit back while the successor propagated violence. To prevent it, he decided to give his personally tailored clothes in hope of saving them. He could not stop his successor directly but his clothes can. He used Bread to hail a taxi to travel to somebody's residence. He would give Eata Mea, a popular target, his strong clothes and help him survive another day. Done, Umbral Disaster went back to his home and slept peacefully...

Newt believed that in 'every man for himself' and that if everybody could protect themselves, it would make life difficult for the evil society and prevent them from taking more life. Ergo, he decided to distribute weapons to everybody so that they can protect themselves if necessary. Tonight, he decided to give it to himself so that none would dare kill him but just as he was going to gift himself a gun, a strange force hit him and he stopped moving.He simply stood there, dazed and his gun was missing. The sound of his door being forced was heard but he just stood there, motionless...

Eata Mea knew first hand what he needed to do. He would eliminate all evil and save Bakerland, and none would stand in his way. All heretics shall be purged with extreme prejudice. Tonight, he would forever silence Bean. Yet just as he wanted to lock his doors, he discovered he misplaced his house keys. Since he could lock his door, he could not go out. Beans's life was saved...

Jack did what he knew best. He would contribute by biting people and draining their bad blood, giving them enhanced vitality. Tonight, he hailed a taxi to Bajio's residence. There, he bit Bajio who was sleeping and drank some blood. The blood wasn't the most delicious one but it would do.

Note: I will use 'he' regardless of the player's gender.

Morning came and the residents once again gathered at the once hall by each riding a taxi. But when the time to gather was up, of them was absent. Fearing for the worst, the residents at once rode taxis to their residence. To their horror, they found both of them dead. Aldo and Amine, both lifeless. A curious thing to note was that both of them died the same way - they were choked to death. Upon ransacking their corpse, they found 2 identity cards. The one found on Aldo wrote Newt while the one on Amine wrote Mandragore. The residents returned to the town hall with a heavy heart. The string of murders would simply not stop on its own. Something must be done...

Meanwhile, a bowl of soup appeared on Nano's body. The bowl overturned and the soup drenched Nano's body. Nano woke up and went to the town hall.

Amine is killed. His real name is Mandragore..
Aldo is killed. His real name is Newt.
Nano4 is revived. His role is ??? and he is aligned with ???.

The day begins! You have 48 hours.

Daily Challenges.

Night 2 daily challenge : Everybody should drink bread and eat soup! Everybody!
Task : Choose a number each.
Reward : One of the number will provide you with an extra night action chance while another will roleblock you.

Day 3 daily challenge : If I want a ship full of sheep, do I mate ship with sheep or ship with shit? The ship full of sheep shit will shit on you sheepheads.

Task : Vote as many non town players.
Reward : Random info will be released based on amount of non town players are voted today.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

5. Nicki 

6. Newt

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand

9. Alistair

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi

15. Aldo - Newt

16. Astra

17. Lia

18. Hypurr

19. Crimsondragon

20. Sailboat 

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Sopheria

25. Digitalamber -> Eviora

26. Yin

27. Seal
28. Eric
29. Nano IV

Hello, everyone! I'm just now joining and I don't see a big list of rules, so I have no idea what's going on. Therefore, I'll be playing this game a bit.. differently than usual.

Call me the Ultimate Lucky Hero.

Just now, Alistair said:

Aldo, Lía, Nicki

so one of them is likely to be a cthulhu type of role

no pls not nagito 😰

Aldo is dead so maybe fali killed him, he did feel scummy to me

hes probably TP since he always gets the same alignment as me

[eliminate] fali

[reveal] coyote

15 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Aldo is dead so maybe fali killed him, he did feel scummy to me

hes probably TP since he always gets the same alignment as me

[eliminate] fali

[reveal] coyote

I voetd ot vvreei uoy ,uyo erinatg  😢
slao i nddi't even avhe na tnlgiaenem yad neo
woh nac i be mmcsyu wuithot gavhin an neglnteami? 🤔

Edited by Falirion

• Global Mods

Why are you voting to eliminate me lol?

I believe the Cthulhu was Aldo. Someone else could be insane unless they’re somehow immune to it.

[reveal] Roles.

Edited by cicada
My dumb brain wrote should instead of could.