Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Yes, but it depends on how you feel about the mon. I'm not gonna ruin the surprise :]]

EDIT: Judging by your sig, I assume you found out lol.

Oh that's the nugget cave? I though it was some other cave I forgot lol. Well he's ok but lets see if I get a 6th better pokemon.

• Developers

Currently I can't test if Sephs instruction was right, but I know for sure the braille room works correctly.

• Upvote 1

• Developers

If shofu played this when I'm up to three gyms, my life would be pretty much complete.

I know people like shiny runs, that's why I made the paint so damn expensive ._.

Edited by Chivalry
  • Upvote 1

• Developers

Could you explain the bug with Connor? When exactly it occurred etc.

Obviously there is something I missed :/

I'll fix you're save when I'm at a computer. For now I need to figure out what's causing it.

Edited by Chivalry

So I thought it would be a good idea to do a grass mono run in this game XD Connor please have mercy.

Anyway so far the game looks pretty nice:D Though I find it a bit unoriginal that a large part of your sprites seem to be taken from rejuvenation......But what you did make yourself looks pretty good.

• Developers

I have mentioned it often so I might put it on the front page until Ep 2: At the moment my spriting capabilty isn't exactly perfect, I can produce good quality sprites but it takes far too long (a day for a sprite), so for this Episode I thought it would be okay to use some resources from other fangames.

Grass monorun huh? Good luck with the second Gym when I release ~

• Upvote 1

Kk personally I'm trying to use spirtes/tilesets that only I made though most of them look pretty bad:/ Idk I just feel weird taking some one else work.

When I was playing through rejuvenation I kind of got obsessed with grass types. When I got to the bug gym my team was half grass and I had plans to add more. I figured if the majority of my team is going to be grass I might as well do a grass monorun onn the next fangame I played. I really hope I'm not going to regreat this....

• Developers

I mostly wanted to explore what the story was capable of, and to get feedback in that regard, I'm totally going to use my own sprites exclusively from now ^_^

~ You might regret it for a little, but only a little while.

• Haha 1

Btw quick question do you mind if I reference your game in my own? I've got a port area coming up in the future and I think it would be cool to have exotic objects from other regions being traded there like your overpriced pint of paint for an instamce:P

• Developers

I released this five days ago ._.

I think I'm pretty fast, considering I've done two bugfixes and mapped two new areas, but I'm not that fast. Give me a couple months ^_^

• Upvote 2

• Developers

Stares at jar... Challenge accepted. That's what I would like to say, but you people are all insane, nice try. Since I have time to throw at this game I would expect to be finished in 1-2 months.

Keep that jar of cookies on hand though just in case pls.

• Upvote 1

Connor told me to go ahead to open the door but when I runned into a fight he was stil paired with me :/
Maybe the fact that i was running cheat engine for the speed acceleration is the cause of the bug
( I don't use cheat engine for cheating i use it because i have a really old pc and i don't know why but when i use the speed hack all the lags stop :P)

It's Encounter Rate is very low, but keep searching and you'll find it. It's in the Keneph Jungle.

And why can't I trade my Bibarel for this Budew?

Because its actually a trade for a lombre:/

Just beat Connor with a monograss team + a meowth :)

Edited by ShatteredSkys