Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

Its an error in the typing, probably the biggest error thus far but I'll wait until the v2 to patch that. It used to be bibarel who was required for the trade but another event required one, so I changed it to Lombre, in my rush, forgetting to change what the boy asks for.

If you plan to add pokemon that require happiness to evolve please implement them early on in the game. I lvl up a zubat from 5 to 60 and hasn't evolved into crobat. (Rejuvenation)

Walking and beating gyms, important characters might help the darn things to evolve, aka Togepi, golbat, budew etc.

Edited by Revengercm

• Developers

Hence why I added Budew so early. Zubat will be added in the next release, as for the rest, I can't promise anything.

Edited by Chivalry
  • Like 1

• Developers

Ayyy glad someone commented on that music. I spent way too long deciding what music to use for Gym battles.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is Braille actually. You could look up a chart that shows what each letter looks like in it.

Or you can search through the thread for assistance as I believe someone already talked about it.

• Developers

One month later and all the mapping is done along with most of the sidequests. I focused a lot on sidequests and even introduced "Guilds" which act as literal sidequest parlors for awesome items and Credits, the new income system you can use to buy rare Pokemon and Items. Think Skyrim style, for example, the Thieves Guild. That aside, here's the title screen for Episode 2.

Gugycck.png

Also, I'm busy making a "Cloud" Field *spoiler**spoiler**spoiler* which is self explanatory, you're fighting in clouds. Are there any ideas or cool little features you'd like to see in this field effect?

Edited by Chivalry
  • Upvote 5

For a cloud field effect i think you should also consider weather effects being affected. For example if sunny water pokemon take damage since there is less moisture and more heat. if rainy accuracy should be decreased for most pokemon since how hard would it be to right in a rain cloud. moves like thunder and hurricane should have 100% accuracy. ground type moves always miss. idk these are just a few examples I could think of

For a cloud field effect i think you should also consider weather effects being affected. For example if sunny water pokemon take damage since there is less moisture and more heat. if rainy accuracy should be decreased for most pokemon since how hard would it be to right in a rain cloud. moves like thunder and hurricane should have 100% accuracy. ground type moves always miss. idk these are just a few examples I could think of

Ehhh, hurricane for version 2 is too much lol. same goes for thunder.

Well, we can always see the Field again in the future, where we or our enemies will actually have Hurricane/Thunder.

I don't disagree at all, but i'd rather not even see a vivillon having hurricane or a pichu having thunder in episode 2 or i'll cry lol.

Hurricane and Thunder have 100% accuracy in the field, but the Gym Leader doesn't have those sets (luckily for you)

Soooo... The Gym Leader is going to be fought on the Cloud Field, eh? Interesting, maybe a Flying Gym or a Water Gym.

Also thank you for your mercy c: