Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

1 hour ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

i know about the sidequest(i have allready a hidragon :3) and the mega stone i asking about the fight club owner you see a person sitting in a couch a old man he say if you defeat enough elite trainers you get rewards i need some1 to tell me about this rewards :/

and something else what you can do with the black sludge fragments?

there is a girl at one of the entrece of the swears (the one one south cellia), if you have all (i think they were 5) she can change them for a black sludge

About the owner, i remember he give you whiteherb, ability capsul and a focussash can't remember if he give me something else someone else would have to help you there, but after the 5 elit trainers defeated he haven't give me anything, i have defeat a lot for collect credits and grab and evolve all the pokes i can in this chapter for the pokedex and the tms

So... my current team:
lv. 44 shiny greninja

lv. 44 shiny beartic

lv. 44 pangoro

lv. 44 magneton

lv. 44 pansear

lv. 44 vivillon

And im having issues getting my 3rd badge. Any tips? *sits in a corner and cries*

Edited by SilentMetagross

12 minutes ago, SilentMetagross said:

So... my current team:
lv. 44 shiny greninja

lv. 44 shiny beartic

lv. 44 pangoro

lv. 44 magneton

lv. 44 pansear

lv. 44 vivillon

And im having issues getting my 3rd badge no thanks to Tristans mega lopunny and exploud. Any tips on how i can beat him? *sits in a corner and cries*

Did you get the event frosslas? she was usefull for me on that badage. i can't remember well what pokes you can get at that point sorry

Just now, Arkiel said:

Did you get the event frosslas? she was usefull for me on that badage. i can't remember well what pokes you can get at that point sorry

i have her, never used her because of the beartic i have... but ill give her a try, thanks :D

10 minutes ago, SilentMetagross said:

i have her, never used her because of the beartic i have... but ill give her a try, thanks :D

Good luck!

if you still have problems you can pm me your save file and i can try too ^^

can't promise anything tho xd

Also in desolation level pokes is really easy (since wild pokes has high level) so is not bad to have a lot of pokes in rotation ^^ i have a lot of them 

On 11/3/2016 at 8:47 PM, CainReborn said:

If you still need a water stone, the swimmer in the route two house has it. To get it, go to the next city and tell Jared to come visit him, then go back and you get the stone.

as of version 4.1.1 is there another water stone avaible?

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, GOAT Mcgree said:

as of version 4.1.1 is there another water stone avaible?

Cellia has a trainer emporium that sells all the evolution stones and items. First she's at Cellia Docks where you need to talk to her, then go to her shop in Central Cellia and defeat the Black Foxes. 

EDIT: I forgot, after that you have to go to the lost and found to start the part of the quest to get her stock back. Then you can buy from her. 

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Cellia has a trainer emporium that sells all the evolution stones and items. First she's at Cellia Docks where you need to talk to her, then go to her shop in Central Cellia and defeat the Black Foxes. 

well danm looks like i gotta power through Blackview thanks for the tip

On 11/15/2016 at 5:27 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

In my bag I have: Hail, Venoshock, Hidden Power, Return, Aerial Ace, Flame Charge, Charge Beam, Rock Polish, Grass Knot, and Rock Smash. I wouldn't remember all their locations, but you get Rock Smash as you progress the story since it's necessary. Flame Charge, Aerial Ace, and Charge Beam are given by Gym Leaders for defeating them.

Other than that there's also Facade and Attract which can be purchased at credit shops.

do possibly remember where you found Venoshock? could really use that for my Gengar

On 3/1/2017 at 4:54 PM, ShadeStrider said:

Where are the crazy religious fanatics?

They showed up in Reborn. And in rejuvenation, there was Angie and Indriad. Will we even get crazy religious fanatics in Desolation?

The way Desolation's plot and universe is set up, it doesn't look like there's a need for them here. The closest thing I can think of is the Hands of Arceus questline, what with the planned future phases of that quest line (my signature having a hint towards the direction the quest line is going to take). They wouldn't be anywhere near crazy though.

Edited by Alilatias

1 hour ago, BaratheonStag said:

Hey. Just downloaded version 4.1.1 and started a new game. Caught a poliwag, which I evolved into poliwhirl and then promtly into Poliwrath, but my Poliwrath did not learn Submission upon evolving. I evolved it at lvl. 27. Please help!

I looked at Poliwrath's moveset and it shows that Submission is a move learned at Level 1 which means you can only obtain it through the move relearner

On 2/16/2017 at 3:26 PM, Sapphire Mahala said:

this one might be a little different then what you think and i want to tell a serious potential spoiler but ill wait till you've officially beaten the game

Finally found time to play the game and saw the ending and....I'm not sure if I made the right choice or not and I feel kind of bad about it too not gonna lie

40 minutes ago, MightySceptile said:

Finally found time to play the game and saw the ending and....I'm not sure if I made the right choice or not and I feel kind of bad about it too not gonna lie

but it did surprise you right? now i believe you know why its called blood bound and who did you choose for that battle oh yeah i live in cali so if you're planning on quoting this please remember the time difference so i don't keep you waiting for too long when i'm actually sleeping goodnight miles :) 

10 hours ago, Geloz said:

Are there any good fire types or flying types? I'm still at the Hardened Mountain.

hate using only 4 pokemon

I don't have a flying type myself but you can catch a Magby in Vesryn mountain after becoming a member of the Rangers, though unfortunately you can't actually evolve it into Magmortar until a decent bit after Hardened Mountain. I actually also used only 4 Pokemon all the way up to the end of the episode

10 hours ago, Geloz said:

Are there any good fire types or flying types? I'm still at the Hardened Mountain.

hate using only 4 pokemon

For Flying, you can potentially use Altaria. You can get a Swablu at the Forest beside Addenfall after the events with the Black Foxes

15 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

but it did surprise you right? now i believe you know why its called blood bound and who did you choose for that battle oh yeah i live in cali so if you're planning on quoting this please remember the time difference so i don't keep you waiting for too long when i'm actually sleeping goodnight miles :) 

I chose to battle aurora and she wasn't that hard, yeah I was definitely surprised with the outcome I didn't think nova was gonna die when I made that choice and I'm not sure what to make of everything else, my head still hurts