[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

21 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I INVITED YOU TO GROUPS AND SHOWMANCES YOU LIAR

Jeah but you didn't invite me to the showmance, so you could connect everything together and bandwagon onto the last remaining who was out of the loop.

There are 5 evicted this dayphase. Alaris, Nano (you), Nicki, Newt and myself
Alaris, Nano and Newt are in Lia's alliance, which is connected with the showmance between Yahen. And Nicki is in Yahens Alliance.
All Evicted together leaving me the prime target to lynch for the day.

Coincidence or planned? What's even worse they went for Newt first, but then decided to recruit him and go for me.

Even a blind monkey would see something fishy in those actions.

9 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

This probably not a good idea but I just want to ask this to see what you guys think. Should we tie the votes up and let someone be randomly lynched as people seem reluctant to vote considering all the I'm sorry Kiet posts. There are downsides to this like there being less info received from who voted who and it really only helps people's conscience but I don't see much from today's post then again I'm not the greatest at reading people l so what do you guys think. 

That's not a good idea, cause of the 8 slices of Pizza some of us got, which will break the tie. And it will favor the people who want me lynched more.

Lykos (Lykos)

- Lykos, at the start of the game (this doesn't count as a Night Action), has a box of pizza at the start of the game. On Night Zero, he chooses 8 people to give 1 slice of pizza for each person.

These people will gather to eat the pizza slice in a private chat that persists until the end of the game. They can choose to either eat the pizza slice on a Day Phase to make their vote count as two for that phase

... or wait for the pizza to rot and give it to another person on a Day Phase to make their vote count as zero for that phase

But there is no way for me to talk myself out of this lynch 😞

24 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Jeah but you didn't invite me to the showmance, so you could connect everything together and bandwagon onto the last remaining who was out of the loop.

There are 5 evicted this dayphase. Alaris, Nano (you), Nicki, Newt and myself
Alaris, Nano and Newt are in Lia's alliance, which is connected with the showmance between Yahen. And Nicki is in Yahens Alliance.
All Evicted together leaving me the prime target to lynch for the day.

Coincidence or planned? What's even worse they went for Newt first, but then decided to recruit him and go for me.

Even a blind monkey would see something fishy in those actions.

That's not a good idea, cause of the 8 slices of Pizza some of us got, which will break the tie. And it will favor the people who want me lynched more.

But there is no way for me to talk myself out of this lynch 😞

I thought you said you had a showmance with bok my bad

Celeste looked up at the room, smiled and said with a smile of lies: ''Hehehe, so you all gang up on Kiet? How suspicious. In that case, I shall pick off one of you. This is why solitude is the best.''

With her mind set, she picked up her vote card and chose to [Evict] Nano4

Now this is why i don't join alliances or groups, my vote is MINE, end of story and no group will decide my vote for me, a bad choice or good choice it remains my choice.

Now i have seen people saying back and forth Kiet is inno or nano is inno or Newt is inno or something, but not been able to catch the proof of this and just sounds like someone protecting their own group members, so i cannot fully trust a damn word from anyone right now, so i have to go off my gut and what i think from what i see, what i have seen is Newt is willing to be roleblocked to argue his innocence, on my scale i get 70% town vibe, 30% desperate scum from Newt. not sure about Kiet, Nano however? I can't read anything and all i see is a sudden shift in people defending them and Newt without reasons i can fathom being individual decisions and just biased favor or biased opposition, i'm feeling like lynching Newt would not be the right vote, but evicting Nano? ehhh Not so convinced of his innocence, so let's see how it goes then:

[Unvote] Newt
[Evict] Nano4

@CrimsonDragon21 , @Nano4 , @Newt 

Would you 3 people try help me understand what the evidence is supporting your innocence, not so much needed from you Toot Toots it's more or less Nano and Kiet, i just dont like seeing all these groups powering together to defend their own in opposition to making a vote based on individual, unbiased thoughts.

Always suspect your leader

Your leader is corrupt

Power corrupts

They are trying to fool you

Dont believe them

They want to exploit you 

And throw you away when it suits them

Unevict Nano

Evict Nicki

Why? It's mostly based on feeling bad for Kiet so while it's not much logical reasoning to it, just my conscience saying get Kiet a chance, I'll give Kiet a chance to live since it might be better than abstaining as I was originally going to do assuming I counted the votes and did my math right. And if Kiet ends up being mafia, then go right ahead and either kill or vote me out because I know I'll suspicious for giving Kiet a chance to live.

4 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Unevict Nano

Evict Nicki

Why? It's mostly based on feeling bad for Kiet so while it's not much logical reasoning to it, just my conscience saying get Kiet a chance, I'll give Kiet a chance to live since it might be better than abstaining as I was originally going to do assuming I counted the votes and did my math right. And if Kiet ends up being mafia, then go right ahead and either kill or vote me out because I know I'll suspicious for giving Kiet a chance to live.

The only suspicious folks seem to be the groups really, i would wager mafia are in all of them to take advantage to sway votes in their favor in mass, and if ya wanna give Kiet a chance, more likely to survive if Nano is voted as last i counted Nano had more votes than Nicki. But not yet more than Kiet

9 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

The only suspicious folks seem to be the groups really, i would wager mafia are in all of them to take advantage to sway votes in their favor in mass, and if ya wanna give Kiet a chance, more likely to survive if Nano is voted as last i counted Nano had more votes than Nicki. But not yet more than Kiet

Thanks for double checking me but I recounted and with my change in vote to Nicki, it's 7 Nicki and 6 Nano. If I change my vote back to Nano, then it would be 6 Nicki and 7 Nano. However, this doesn't count Hypurr's and Bean's votes as Hypurr hasn't voted yet and Bean is still voting Newt. I'm bring those two up since if the want to stay in their group, they are going to have to vote for Nicki and with their votes, the total becomes 9 Nicki and 6 Nano. Unfortunately, Kiet still needs 1 more vote to have a chance at living as he has 10 votes to Nicki's 9, assuming Hypurr and Bean get their votes on Nicki in time, but hey, there's still a chance for him since the day is not over yet.

16 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Thanks for double checking me but I recounted and with my change in vote to Nicki, it's 7 Nicki and 6 Nano. If I change my vote back to Nano, then it would be 6 Nicki and 7 Nano. However, this doesn't count Hypurr's and Bean's votes as Hypurr hasn't voted yet and Bean is still voting Newt. I'm bring those two up since if the want to stay in their group, they are going to have to vote for Nicki and with their votes, the total becomes 9 Nicki and 6 Nano. Unfortunately, Kiet still needs 1 more vote to have a chance at living as he has 10 votes to Nicki's 9, assuming Hypurr and Bean get their votes on Nicki in time, but hey, there's still a chance for him since the day is not over yet.

i don't trust Nano as far as i can throw him but this bandwagoning on Kiet for reasons being kept secret by the looks of it, im willing to stick my neck out at the risk of suspicion to give Kiet a chance to prove we can trust em sorry Nicki though Nicki was somewhat quiet i think? didnt see much of her.

[Unvote] Nano
[Evict] Nicki

Again sorry Nicki, i would rather stick with Nano but trying to save someone from a suspicious band wagon seems more favorable and besides forces those groups bandwagoning Kiet to stop keeping secrets and tell us why they all seem to agree on voting Kiet in particular.

Event 1.1

The House Guests were having a welcoming party near the poolside. It was late into the night and most of them were pretty much drunk, as they opened the bottles of alcohol in the fridge. Some of the House Guests, Nicki, Lykos, and Nano, were lying on the couch while others, Bean, Jace, and Yahen, were just sprawled out on the artificial grass, having no energy to crawl back to the bedroom.

Lía, on the other hand, was strolling beside the pool. She was tipsy from all the liquor she had taken in. She wasn't much of a heavy drinker, but the alcohol was a little far too strong for her tastes. Because of this, she didn't see Kiet push her into the pool.

She was drunk and didn't notice the water surging through her throat. She tried to breathe, but it was difficult. She was slowly sinking to the bottom of the pool. Fortunately, the Big Brother House team noticed this and she was immediately rescued from drowning.

Unfortunately, she wasn't in a state to continue playing in the competition any longer.

Kiet shot Lía. She was Bok Choi, the Naïve Cop, Shaman, and Cabbage.