[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

@NickCrash i am 3rd party.  i am bazaro jailkeep(only 2 uses) bazaro informant(even night use only) and bazaro ordinary pineapple( win if i live till end of game) i am as useful as aqua from konosuba (also as threatening) i am in no chats with anyone.

I pretty much have nothing to contribute to the discussion. I'd like to hold off and see what happens further during the day, as for Roswell i choose not to be active at night so as not to arouse suspicion of any one and become and early target in the game. However I can i say I am town.

I don't have to say here as I would only be repeating what's been said, though I don't think I'm going to vote Newt for now despite nominating him with a +2 since I picked randomly for the nominations and I like the cat photos. I do question Jace revealing himself as a third party since one of the daily challenges slightly incentives going after third parties, putting his wincon at a slight risk but I don't think it will be much of an issue if he isn't lying and doesn't negatively impact the town.

234600471_AllMightdothis(1)copy.png.bc967f044b8fb039e8c098985648143a.png

Anyhow I'm back, and seeing that there ain't stuffs to work on. I also don't have useful stuffs to share at this point.

As for Nicki and I voting for same peepos, that must be fate! jk coincidence. I think if we shared a chat, we'd at least make sure we didn't vote exactly in the same way (eg flip the +2 and +1, for instance). But this reminds me of that time when I tried doing a hecc'n protecc of myself and Nicki and Nicki turned out to be mafia, so Ima gonna put my money where my mouth is and do this:

[Evict] Nicki

3 hours ago, Candy said:

But this reminds me of that time when I tried doing a hecc'n protecc of myself and Nicki and Nicki turned out to be mafia, so Ima gonna put my money where my mouth is and do this:

[Evict] Nicki

But priiiiiiiiince. You just said only villains evict without a reason.

Guys. I found the culprit. evict-

Okay, in all seriousness, after going thru all the posts, I kinda find Nano's to be a tad bit sus. I don't know, considering he is up for eviction, it seems kinda strange that he would be the one to try and jump on the first bandwagon of someone else.

or we could all resort to kickiet