[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

32 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

But priiiiiiiiince. You just said only villains evict without a reason.

*Shoots Drago*

I have a reason: it's called learning from past mistakes xD

I can't stand Lisa Simpson, always ruining fun.

Also it amuses me everyone forming showmances and groups and i'm here being a loner. That said How long do we have left of the Day Phase? and do we know anyone who hasn't met their post/vote requirements yet? That Daily Task reward looks juicy.

16 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

Aight, I think we can say Newt is innocent with the sheer amount of votes on him that lack any evidence 

image.png.fbcef0535652633f38d160143ab89247.png
[UNVOTE] ALARIS

[ELIMINATE] NEWT

I'll just throw this in to meet the post requirements, as to not worry about this later if I forget. As vote requirements, random Evict Nano. There's more than 24 hours left so there's still time for things to happen and to change my vote if needed. 

We, pending name, the most cohesive, influential and popular group in this house, have decided to provisionally vote Nicki for the lack of a better option.

[Evict] Nicki 

15 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

We, pending name, the most cohesive, influential and popular group in this house, have decided to provisionally vote Nicki for the lack of a better option.

[Evict] Nicki 

My Liaaaaa, you should call the group: Lia and her not so important companions. 😛

2 hours ago, Astra125 said:

I'll just throw this in to meet the post requirements, as to not worry about this later if I forget. As vote requirements, random Evict Nano. There's more than 24 hours left so there's still time for things to happen and to change my vote if needed. 

You are seriously sus, I have a perfectly good reason that kiet was probably attacked by mafia then newt votes him then you vote me for voting newt

Some of me thinks that Newt isn't actually candied and he could actually talk, but refuses to do that for comedic relief.

He once didn't talk in the tread to fake that he got silenced, while he wasn't.
So there is a slight possibility.

Therefore @Yahy Did you receive a piece of Candy, cause someone thought you had to write in cute form? If not did someone else?

My gut feeling tells me Newt is playing us like a fiddle. But i am reluctant to vote for him, cause i have no proof to do so.
Let's see what Yahy has to say first.

@Dragoknight @Yahy @cicada @Caimie @CrimsonDragon21 @Hypurr @Seal @L'Belle @EndearingCharacterTrait @Martin994CZ @ amine @ castiel

If we could please get at least 3 posts total from each of you to get the daily bonus, we'd appreciate it 🙂 I don't care if the posts are an essay or a single word, since post count is all that matters

can someone ping Amine and Cas