[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Apologies for not being able to contribute a whole lot this day.

13 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Again sorry Nicki, i would rather stick with Nano but trying to save someone from a suspicious band wagon seems more favorable and besides forces those groups bandwagoning Kiet to stop keeping secrets and tell us why they all seem to agree on voting Kiet in particular.

Yeah, I’m not entirely sure if its my place to say considering I’m a part of the bandwagon, but I can agree that I don’t trust Nano one bit. However-

Okay that post changes everything. Kiet, explain. 

6 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

She was drunk and didn't notice the water surging through her throat. She tried to breathe, but it was difficult. She was slowly sinking to the bottom of the pool. Fortunately, the Big Brother House team noticed this and she was immediately rescued from drowning.

@Jason Grace 🖕 🖕 🖕 

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Image result for now you're wet

I was going to say that I don't have the ability to effective account for pizza slices since I didn't receive one and people would really only use the slices if they think absolutely think Kiet or Nicki is town or they are mafia trying to prevent their teammate in either Kiet or Nicki from being lynched but then Kiet shot Lia. I'm with Drak on asking why and guessing that you did that for survival.

Also while I'm at it, @Jason Grace will using a pizza slice reveal the person who used it?

Just now, Astra125 said:

I was going to say that I don't have the ability to effective account for pizza slices since I didn't receive one and people would really only use the slices if they think absolutely think Kiet or Nicki is town or they are mafia trying to prevent their teammate in either Kiet or Nicki from being lynched but then Kiet shot Lia. I'm with Drak on asking why and guessing that you did that for survival.

Also while I'm at it, @Jason Grace will using a pizza slice reveal the person who used it?

It will not.

3 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Apologies for not being able to contribute a whole lot this day.

Yeah, I’m not entirely sure if its my place to say considering I’m a part of the bandwagon, but I can agree that I don’t trust Nano one bit. However-

Okay that post changes everything. Kiet, explain. 

gonna have to wait to hear them explain i have theories one being that because Lia was in a showmance with Yahen while not in the core group Yahen was in they MAY have thought she was manipulating both sides, unlikely but maybe, though the more simple and easier thought if they are innocent is that they wanted a fighting chance again because the massive bandwagon on them, doesn't make it any less suspicious just more understandable.

But back to what I was saying, I can say with a very high degree of certainty that the 5 of us in my group are all town (I mean Yahy is even confirmed). And one thing we got from Lia’s group via Yahen’s showmance, is that Kiet should go out.

If you truly want to save Kiet, get the others to vote Nano. There is still enough time. 

3 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

But back to what I was saying, I can say with a very high degree of certainty that the 5 of us in my group are all town (I mean Yahy is even confirmed). And one thing we got from Lia’s group via Yahen’s showmance, is that Kiet should go out.

If you truly want to save Kiet, get the others to vote Nano. There is still enough time. 

hard to say if Nano or Nicki is the right choice (im struggling to count the votes), if we can  agree Nano seems a better option and there is visible signs people agree then ill revert to Nano whom i still dont trust but before that i wanna hear what Kiet has to say in their defence.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Also how can anyone say those in their group apart from Yahy this early are definitely inno?

I just know my group very well and I have a strong town read on all of them.

Somebody shoot drago's group

Cause we need ACTION

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Stop raising flags

Let's do some real detective work here.

A gunshot provides info. It narrows down both role and alignment.

Shall we?

Bean (Bean)

- The Bean may at even-numbered nights, choose 3 players. By random, one of them will die while another will get a gun, a vest, and be protected for that night. The remaining player will receive nothing.

Gunsmith (Astra, Kiet, and Nano)

- The Gunsmith can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a gun can shoot the gun during the day. They have a 50% chance of being revealed as the shooter.

Satan (Alaris)

- Satan can give a player at night an item of their choice: a gun, vest, snowball, crystall ball, knife, or bread. Satan cannot give the same item again

Sheriff (Amber)

- The Sheriff carries one gun that that can be shot during the day. It cannot be stolen. The identity of the shooter is revealed.

Supplier (Astra, Lykos, Nick Crash, and Kiet)

- The Supplier can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a gun can shoot the gun during the day. They have a 100% chance of being revealed as the shooter.

Toy Gunsmith (Nano)

- The Toy Gunsmith can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a toy gun can shoot the gun during the day. This toy gun doesn't kill; instead, it silences the player for the rest of the Day Phase. This has a 50% chance of revealing the shooter.

Illusionist (Bean)

- The Illusionist starts the game with a gun. This gun cannot be stolen. They can choose a player. When they shoot the gun, the player they chose will appear as the shooter.

Not so Ultimate Mastermind (Lykos) - Hostile

- The Not so Ultimate Mastermind appears as town when investigated by Sane and Insane Cops, and even when he dies, he appears as Vanilla Town. He starts the game with two guns. The Not so Ultimate Mastermind wins by being one of the last three remaining players.

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Time will tell i suppose if you are trusting the wrong folks or not

1 minute ago, NickCrash said:

Let's do some real detective work here.

A gunshot provides info. It narrows down both role and alignment.

Shall we?

Bean (Bean)

- The Bean may at even-numbered nights, choose 3 players. By random, one of them will die while another will get a gun, a vest, and be protected for that night. The remaining player will receive nothing.

Gunsmith (Astra, Kiet, and Nano)

- The Gunsmith can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a gun can shoot the gun during the day. They have a 50% chance of being revealed as the shooter.

Satan (Alaris)

- Satan can give a player at night an item of their choice: a gun, vest, snowball, crystall ball, knife, or bread. Satan cannot give the same item again

Sheriff (Amber)

- The Sheriff carries one gun that that can be shot during the day. It cannot be stolen. The identity of the shooter is revealed.

Supplier (Astra, Lykos, Nick Crash, and Kiet)

- The Supplier can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a gun can shoot the gun during the day. They have a 100% chance of being revealed as the shooter.

Toy Gunsmith (Nano)

- The Toy Gunsmith can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a toy gun can shoot the gun during the day. This toy gun doesn't kill; instead, it silences the player for the rest of the Day Phase. This has a 50% chance of revealing the shooter.

Illusionist (Bean)

- The Illusionist starts the game with a gun. This gun cannot be stolen. They can choose a player. When they shoot the gun, the player they chose will appear as the shooter.

Not so Ultimate Mastermind (Lykos) - Hostile

- The Not so Ultimate Mastermind appears as town when investigated by Sane and Insane Cops, and even when he dies, he appears as Vanilla Town. He starts the game with two guns. The Not so Ultimate Mastermind wins by being one of the last three remaining players.

You can kick toy gunsmith off the list as their guns dont kill only silenced. Not sure the illusionist is the one that did it it would be too conveniently timed if ya ask me. which leaves the rest.

1 minute ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

well toy gunsmith is not what happened, and the shooter was revealed so the question is then if kieto started armed or was given that item 🤔

people usually mention when they get a gun, DONT GIVE NANO ONE, let history remind us why that is not a good idea, i think they likely started the game with it.

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

people usually mention when they get a gun, DONT GIVE NANO ONE, let history remind us why that is not a good idea, i think they likely started the game with it.

that would leave Not so Ultimate Mastermind, in which case Kieto is a hostile

but I can't discard the idea that the gun was given either

EDIT: actually add Sheriff to that, in which case Kieto is not a hostile

Edited by EndearingCharacterTrait
omitted info

On 4/26/2019 at 11:43 PM, Jason Grace said:

oy Gunsmith (Nano)

Players are informed that the player shot is dead, including their roles and alignment. This announcement may give the player's true roles and alignment, or a fake version may be given. In the next Day Phase, players are informed that the player is actually alive.

Players who receive a toy gun will only be informed that they have received a gun.

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I suppose people should start saying to not give Kiet one now

1 minute ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

that would leave Not so Ultimate Mastermind, in which case Kieto is a hostile

but I can't discard the idea that the gun was given either

i mean there is the Sheriff and even then wouldnt them having a 3rd party role as a secondary or tertiary make them not hostile but have to be hostile if they wanted extra points? also overlooked the Bean because the chances of it going pinpoint precise that the death target would be the stump, the gun gift Kiet and the nothing some random is insanely low.